Sign in to follow this  
Prettyboombastic

Farah rapes xalimo and no one called the police or does anything!

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Waa mid aan layaabay, Oo Hadee Tyrone tataabato amisna isku walaaqdo,ma qasab baa inee qof walbo ogolaato?

Faarax, waxbaa kugu khaldan. Can't you make a point without diverting to waxaan loo jeedin? :D

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Waa mid aan layaabay, Oo Hadee Tyrone tataabato amisna isku walaaqdo,ma qasab baa inee qof walbo ogolaato?

Faarax
, waxbaa kugu khaldan. Can't you make a point without diverting to waxaan loo jeedin?
:D
Flamboyancy comes naturally to me hadaba. *Blowing my own horn* tut tut* icon_razz.gif

Baddacas,

This is a legal matter. According to the law where the incident took place, the man was at fault. Rape is a rape is a rape according to the Law. Extenuating circumstances like her behavior -- drinking, dancing, indulging in foreplay like frottage etc -- are mute point. To the best of my knowledge there are no such exceptions to rape laws. Of course you got a case against all your detractors. Everyone here is expressing their opinion but seem to be oblivious that the only opinion that matters is the legal one. After all, without appealing to the letter of the law, no one can prove their opinion has anymore merit than yours. So, yeah, tell 'em to get off your case.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Red Sea, that scenario doesn't sound like a simple test to me, so I will pass, thanks. :rolleyes:

That was one hell of a test he offered you there! :D

It stopped me in my tracks and I really could not continue reading the rest of the thread. I tell you, this Nomad either can't express himself that well or is just naturally obtuse. :D

Edit:

Now that I read the rest of the thread I can see where Red Sea is coming from. Still, I fully disagree of course. But he does have a valid opinion and it's natural that he would air it. Having said that, it's neither the time nor the place for his sort of opinion and certainly not in the clumsy way he attempted it. It's akin to a group of people witnessing a man blow his own head off and whilst everyone is in shock at the act (not to mention wiping the bits of the corpse off their own bodies) someone jumps in with a philosophical argument about the morality of suicide! Rape, Red Sea, is a very serious matter. It's one where able-bodied males like yourself (assuming you're able-bodied) force themselves on someone weaker than they are and proceeding to humiliate that person. In fact, even if the said lady was a prostitute that refused to have sex with him because he couldn't afford the fare; for him to proceed to force himself on her would still be considered rape. Yes, she may put herself in harm's way but that, still, in no way exonerates the person inflicting the harm on her.

The problem with your argument is that in highlighting the faults of the woman it (unwittingly I hope) downplays the enormity of rape. Can you at all see how you're coming across?

ps

Since when has Johnny become a masixi? He himself will tell you that this is an insult to those that follow that faith. :D

Nephissa   

quote:Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:

Bal hadee Africa Joogi lahayd ka waran? In la caayo,********* la dhaho aa weli baadiye laga ridi lahaa.

Africa-da sheegesid xay tahay? it happenend right here walahi. A 17 year old girl was raped by her habaryaro's husband last month, markay dacwaysay dadkiiyoo dhan baa isla kacay "Awalba madoowgaa taataaban jiraye, oo ma'ayaadaa gabar ahayd, maxay isla waalaysaa!" :mad: :mad: .

Allaaaah yaa Rabi, Somali u gar gaaar.
Waa mid aan layaabay, Oo Hadee Tyrone tataabato amisna isku walaaqdo,ma qasab baa inee Faaraxna ogolaato? The good thing is, Gabadhas can take advantage of the laws & make life miserable for that "uncle".Lowlaa Africa lajoogi lahaa,She would have been banished & mid baadiye ka imid lagu qasbii lahaa,welina ari la raacsiin lahaa.

Val, Waxaa Somali kaliya ma'aha,its an African thing. You should see Kenyatiga, They would say,
Nani amesema a rande rande ovyo ovyo na mini skirt....
[Who asked her to roam around with a mini skirt?], Bal adiga wax dheh?

Laakin Layaabo mayo qanfuurtaase, waxaan layabanahay ninki muslimka ahaa ee ka dhashay dadkii gobta ahaa ee Gabdhooha qiimin jiray,ee Somaliga ahaa oo sidatan uhadlayo? :rolleyes:
As I see it, those folks don't judge the crime on its own merits. A rape is a rape, and should be judged as such. I can not understand why a sexually experienced girl who is raped is less important than say..a virgin - it is assumed that the experienced girl is used to "it", and therefore it's OK if Farax rapes her. :mad: It's the same when they talk about "gang/drug related" killings. Like "Oh well, he was a bad chap, barako laawuu ahaa, habaar buu qabay."

Punish the crime not the victim, I say (ala xiin style :D . )

Emperor   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

He got 25 yrs in prison.

Is this true or just my eyes, he got 25 years for attempted rape under the influence of Alcohol, what is the world coming to, 25 years for attempted rape, God's sake this is not mutliple murders. Is this the usual American law or just an exegerated case? Im puzzled!

RedSea   

SB and Aaliyah right on.

NG,

The guy has been taken care by the law. However what would you give the girl. Shall we dismiss her as the angel supressed by the devilish man?

To the rest of you:

Could we just calm down a notch here. It seems you are all angry and going crazy over really two bad human beings oo isku naf baxay.

Let us come to middle ground. I will consider this man as a rapist, only if you start refering her as rapist seeker! :D :eek:

RedSea   

Laakin Layaabo mayo qanfuurtaase, waxaan layabanahay ninki muslimka ahaa ee ka dhashay dadkii gobta ahaa ee Gabdhooha qiimin jiray,ee Somaliga ahaa oo sidatan uhadlayo? :rolleyes:

All you have to do is say that you don't want to hear my opinion. That is my honest opinion. I do respect my somali ladies, but an harlot isn't one of them sorry to come across as man who has no heart though. I do love our women and respect them very much.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Emperor:

quote:Originally posted by Red Sea:

He got 25 yrs in prison.

Is this true or just my eyes, he got 25 years for attempted rape under the influence of Alcohol, what is the world coming to, 25 years for attempted rape, God's sake this is not mutliple murders. Is this the usual American law or just an exegerated case? Im puzzled!
I dont know what this son of a B got, and dont give a damn, but Mr. Tyrone awaits him. Yikes.

The so called witnesses that watched this poor girl scream for help, as she was beaten and bleeding (according to video on CNN) yet didnt do nothing, should be charged,

Abyan   

Let me get this straight, gebedhii beerta gasho is deserved to be raped?

Walaal let me give you the benefit of the doubt,maybe you dont know what rape can do to a woman.

No WOMAN DESERVES TO BE RAPED. whether she is beer gal or or not.

Walaahi it is really sad what you have posted, and i have never come accross a post that made me feel this way before.

I was one day walking from school and just getting to my house, a guy murmured some words and was looking at me , and as i came closer to him, the guy grabbed me and started pulling me to some trees. I pulled my self from him and ran. I was soo shocked, and i was trembling.. even though nothing happened, i can never imagine how a woman being forced on can feel.

I have two close friends, and one was raped and the other one was nearly raped, and on top of that soomaalida started rumours. What i am trying to say is, if a somali girl is raped, most of the people find a way to blame her. That is what we have to stop doing. When my friend was nearly raped people started saying "inanta maseeyr baa haaye, ninka ayeey been kasheegee."

And when my other friend was raped by her parents friends, her aunt now says says that she was promiscuous.How can a seven year old can be promiscuous.

Let us come back to this sister, yes she was drinking, so you mean it is her fault that she got raped? Qalad, qalad laguma saxo, if she was in a situation like that, he didnt have a right to rape her.

Malika   

Red Sea, basically your saying she deserved it because she was drunk and had made a choice being in a vulnerable situation...But what you forget walaal its not for us nor you to judge the reasoning behind her actions prior to the rape.The guy committed a crime,so he deserved what he gets,she on the other hand am sure had learned a valueable lesson..all in all,Allah knows best! STOP JUDGING YAKHII..

As for those whom just stood there watching,they are sicker then the rapist,subhanallah!

RedSea   

Zulekha,

Rape is really bad thing to a woman. That is exactly why she needed to avoid it instead of walking into a one. She did everything to set herself up for that moment. she gotten wasted, was alone with two men in apartment building. If she knew that she would be screwed, she should never have done what she did that enabled that guy to strip her clothes off. Also it aint a rumour that she lives and came from MPLS to this nigga in St.Paul to have few drinks with him and perhaps further screwing around also. It was all some sinful night for both.

Dahia,

Okay. Let us just move on then.

I think everyone got what they deserved. The lady(sex seeker or rapist seeker) got what she deserved and the the rapist got what he deserved (25 yrs in hell in cell).

case closed.

Malika   

Lol,you edited your comments!

Waan gartay inaa adiguu kaxumaneysaa gabadan everyone is feeling sorry for,because in your eyes she was looking for it,so tell me...

A scenerio: You[Red Sea] takes a girl out,its just you and her in the car,and you my dear friend is horny,and she ofcouse smells great..do you take advantage of that moment and rape her,because she came willingly in your car??

Abyan   

War nin yahoow, meel aad kasocotid la garan. As i said qalad qalad laguma saxo. No one deserves to be raped.

Cajiib, so you mean if one ends up in prison, and accidentely drops the soap,and gets raped,is it his fault that he firstly put himself in that situation? maybe he was asking for it?

RedSea   

LOL@ Dahia. That is freaky. lol@being horny. Naa xishood...just kidding. No I wouldn't God forbid. Nor would I even go for it even if she offered. I would say 'nacala shaklak dhiidhiibso'. lool

Anyways, that would be high level dating. That almost happens every time. Two respectable people aren't capable of doing something like this. But these two weren't on that kinda date, theirs was low life xalimo+farah get together with alcohol involved in it.

Zulekha,

Walal, if you make poor choice in life, you will fall flat face on yourself. She made a terrible choice at this point and she paid an hefty price for it. I just wish the girl never made such choices in the first place.