Sign in to follow this  
Prettyboombastic

Farah rapes xalimo and no one called the police or does anything!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Emperor:

This is a very sad incident, Somalida ilahay ha unaxiirsto hana soo hanuuniyo, Wiilal iyo gabdhaba, in the west things are getting out of control, Qamri+Rape, Subhanallah.

That is the proper to put it atleast. The dude has done terrible things and so is the girl. Both are at Allah's mercy. And neither is free of guilt.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

OK , meel wan ku faristay , lakin, tell me , if you sleep once with a Halimo , are you automatically qualified for more sex with her? how many NO does it take to disqualify you ?

Go ahead, air more of that, i guess i was wrong assuming that you were more reasonable than this!!

Okay imagine this. This girl driving from MPLS to St.Paul or being driven from that location to their destination. Now imagine as I guy what you'd tell that chick. If you were him, you are aware that you wasted, low life farax who drinks and does all that stuff. On her occassion to come with him, she is also low life xalimo.

On their way to their destination, he's telling her that they will be drunk tonight and that they will have

some fun.

If she wanted to say NO, she should have not come with him or gotten drunk with him in the first place. Laakin she sets herself up by jumping in that car, and gets wasted and yet she is complaining of being raped give me a break masiixi boy.

Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea:

I can almost say they might have slept with one another before. surely this wasn't their first time interacting.

Now I don't care if most of you here are going nuts, but surely you don't want to hear the truth. And lately this place has become a place that no one can air their opinion. what are you all mad about I may ask?

I am not in no way defending anyone, but it makes no sense to me to say that man was crazy and rapist when she equally were drunk and wild herself. She sold herself and if i wasn't afraid of breaking the SOL rules. I'd call her of being an harlot.

Farax,

That B1tch got what she is. She got b1tched. So what is so suprsing about that.

Cay iyo 'she deserves to be raped' ayaad isugu dartay miyaa?

I'm surprised you don't see anything wrong in trying to justify rape. Yes, RAPE and not 'intercourse' as you put it. It really doesn't matter whether they shagged a hundred times before, forcing sex on someone who doesn't want it is rape. Full stop. No 'buts', no 'ifs', no 'she was drunk and asking for it's', not even a 'she was a harlot' will make it less of a rape.

As for not being able to air opinions on this site, I could really do with not reading your type of opinion if I could help it. This has left a bad taste in my mouth as it is.

May God protect us from ppl like that.

RedSea   

^Amin.

You could all be upset and going bananas. But what amazes me is how the girl is put on the back burner and no one is even talking about her faults.

In la caayo way ku fiican tahay. Runtiina way tahay waxaa laga sheegayo.

I will like to give you simple test. I dare you to sleep around with a guy, and get wasted with him the next week, then while he is about to make a move on you say NO...not tonight. You'd be puting yourself in a situation where this alcoholic yet horny farax has no choice but to do it by force. Who is to blame? you or him. I think both.

Red Sea, that scenario doesn't sound like a simple test to me, so I will pass, thanks. :rolleyes:

The key point here is: By saying 'no' and refusing to consent to sex, the woman deems herself blameless. It really doesn't matter what preceded her refusal and what state of mind the man is in.

When somebody commits rape, they are soley to blame for the crime, that is unless someone else was holding a gun against their head and threatening to shoot them if they didn't rape.

Finally, no one is upset or going 'bananas'. We just have a bit more compassion for rape victims than you do.

RedSea   

He got 25 yrs in prison. So let us turn the attention on her.

What has she done?

according to you ladies, she hasn't done anything at all. I don't buy that story. Though by law she is the victim, in the muslim community she is at fault from the getgo (i.e. drinking and being in the same place with drunk guy).

According to the people who examined her. It was 'attempted rape'. He stripped her clothes but he didn't really go all the way.

Ps. I didn't mean to say that you should do such, just giving you different perspective.

Aaliyyah   

I think the man is still to blame regardless. She didnt want to have sex with him , so since he forced himselef on her it is rape, and he should pay for what he has done.

However, I personally won't pity her since she went over to a man's apartment to drink. What did she expected...

wa salaamu alaikum

Farax,

That B1tch got what she is. She got b1tched. So what is so suprsing about that

Subxanalah,Whatever happened to your mind yaa Brother? I wonder with Somalis,why do they tie qamro drinking & Promiscuity together? Can a girl be drinking like a hippo & still choose who to do? Walaal, Inanta has a right to drink & she has a right to lock her legs together. Because therefore qamree cabtaa,then it is OK to rape her masoconeyso. Sxb, Waa inaan masuul meel kuudhiibanin walle, Cadalaad cad hadad u aragtid wax ee gabadhaad isukeentay.

Well,I am glad he was caught on Camera & thankfully,she lives in America,because that drunken bast*rd will now rott in Jail & be answerable for his actions. Bal hadee Africa Joogi lahayd ka waran? In la caayo,********* la dhaho aa weli baadiye laga ridi lahaa.

Nephissa   

Oooh Holly moly; where should I begin?

a)Getting drunk was her choice, it in no way or shape places fault on her, and b) Physically FORCING a woman in any way is rape. It is reasoning like Red Sea's that defense attorneys of rapists use to place the onus unfairly on the victim.

A woman who's walking to her car in the parking garage and is raped can have the same thing said of her. No one MADE her park her car there. No one MADE her walk to it without a completely trustworthy friend to walk with her. Really, the whole thing could have been avoided if she had just called a cab. The bij did it herself by putting herself in the situation.

Where's the puke icon?

I bet the 10 people that watched the woman get rapped were all nacala qashaabiirak Somalis. The least they could do was dial 911, but nooooh she's a drunk ho' why should anyone care! And the sad part is the guy didn't even have a weapon, anyone could have scared him off with nothing more then a loud voice, or a big bang on the door. Fcking losers!

Aaliyyah   

I fail to see what you guys are coming to her defense. She was in an apartment with two guys and drinking. she put herself in a situation where should could be raped, she should have thought better. I am not here to say she deosnt have right to drink she does, bt why in an apartment with two men....

anyhow, the guy is paying for what he done, and so is she. she put herself in that situation haka saarto.

wa salaamu alaikum

Nephissa   

Bal hadee Africa Joogi lahayd ka waran? In la caayo,********* la dhaho aa weli baadiye laga ridi lahaa.

Africa-da sheegesid xay tahay? it happenend right here walahi. A 17 year old girl was raped by her habaryaro's husband last month, markay dacwaysay dadkiiyoo dhan baa isla kacay "Awalba madoowgaa taataaban jiraye, oo ma'ayaadaa gabar ahayd, maxay isla waalaysaa!" :mad: :mad: .

Allaaaah yaa Rabi, Somali u gar gaaar.

Zafir   

Waaryee Badacassoow, wadaad yaroo dadka Judgegaryeeya ha noqon dee, waa qaldan tahayee qiro. Nagana yara aayar quuqda.

Neph...that attitude Soomaalida waa lagu yaqaanaa. Any crime (especially sexually-related crimes) against a girl or woman, they will find a way to blame her even if she's a child or as pure as the driven snow. It's disgusting.

Aaliya, I have sympathy for her because rape is a horrible crime and nobody deserves it. I don't care if she was drinking with a man or two or ten. Sure, drinking in male company put her in a vulnerable position but it doesn't negate what she suffered.

Red Sea,

I am pretty sure that you would feel differently if the rapist got drunk and raped another Somali man!

I feel sorry for any woman within a thousand mile radius of you with that attitude.

I don't care if she was high on drugs hooker...NO MEANS NO.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote: Bal hadee Africa Joogi lahayd ka waran? In la caayo,********* la dhaho aa weli baadiye laga ridi lahaa.

Africa-da sheegesid xay tahay? it happenend right here walahi. A 17 year old girl was raped by her habaryaro's husband last month, markay dacwaysay dadkiiyoo dhan baa isla kacay "Awalba madoowgaa taataaban jiraye, oo ma'ayaadaa gabar ahayd, maxay isla waalaysaa!" :mad: :mad: .

Allaaaah yaa Rabi, Somali u gar gaaar.
Waa mid aan layaabay, Oo Hadee Tyrone tataabato amisna isku walaaqdo,ma qasab baa inee Faaraxna ogolaato? The good thing is, Gabadhas can take advantage of the laws & make life miserable for that "uncle".Lowlaa Africa lajoogi lahaa,She would have been banished & mid baadiye ka imid lagu qasbii lahaa,welina ari la raacsiin lahaa.

Val, Waxaa Somali kaliya ma'aha,its an African thing. You should see Kenyatiga, They would say, Nani amesema a rande rande ovyo ovyo na mini skirt.... [Who asked her to roam around with a mini skirt?], Bal adiga wax dheh?

Laakin Layaabo mayo qanfuurtaase, waxaan layabanahay ninki muslimka ahaa ee ka dhashay dadkii gobta ahaa ee Gabdhooha qiimin jiray,ee Somaliga ahaa oo sidatan uhadlayo? :rolleyes: