Sign in to follow this  
Prettyboombastic

Farah rapes xalimo and no one called the police or does anything!

Malika   

Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea:

Firstly they were both drunk. So when both are juiced up there is no really blaming anyone because the girl sort of got herself into this mess.

She should've known when she came all the way from MPLS to St.Paul, gets drunk with this man, isolates herself in apartment. She should've known that this guy would eventually do something to her. I don't know I can't think of many other things that a man who is drunk and on the peek of qooq could do.

She refused...big mistake.

PS. I am not saying the guy was good, but hey the girl aint no angel either.

Red Sea,hold on!, am sure your familiar with the word NO,which means NO..and that is exactly what this girl said,it doesnt matter if she was drunk,wearing a bikini,she clearly said NO!

Sorry to say Red Sea your response was pathetic to say the least,there is never an excuse to rape. :mad:

Mowgli   

So basically your reasoning is mac sokor, you deserved it? You don't believe that as humans we are prone to er? And that when she was saying no...she realised her mistake and was trying to get out?

Saxiib I have no idea what side of the planet you are form, lakiin where I come from no means no , weather a drunk, mentally ill, disabled or homeless person utters it...the meaning is still the same

Pujah   

I can’t believe you are sitting here defending this b@stard. First of all whether she drinks or sleeps around for that matter is not the issue. She can do whatever she wants with her life and you have no right to judge her character. She obviously was not too drunk to agree to it….She is the victim here who was raped and humiliated in a hallway. :rolleyes:

Johnny B   

Ok,ok,ok, let me understand this smart reasoning ,A girl is like a peace of meat , if she doesent hide behind 6 meterts of thick Jalbab , she has herself to blame ? check ,, ok i can somehow buy that.

A sober girl declines to sleep with you , you go "ok, she doesen't want me? fine " , but then a drunk girl declines to sleep with you , you go " ama RAPE her, why did she drink in the first place?".

Somebody help me here?

Is the rapist doing good by only raping those who drink ? maybe he is coming off as nice since he is punishing a vice ( drinking ) by not raping the sober girls.

Taking advantage of a drunk or sleeping girl is a heinous offense.

Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea:

Firstly they were both drunk. So when both are juiced up there is no really blaming anyone because the girl sort of got herself into this mess.

She should've known when she came all the way from MPLS to St.Paul, gets drunk with this man, isolates herself in apartment. She should've known that this guy would eventually do something to her. I don't know I can't think of many other things that a man who is drunk and on the peek of qooq could do.

Adeer,see kaa noqotay? You are blaming this poor Xalimo for the actions of a drunk fool? Thats just wrong.

She refused...big mistake.

:confused: :confused: :( :eek: So she should have just opened up miyaa? WTF?

Adeer,that drunken B!tch has every right to drink all the gallons of drinks in the world & that drunken ***** has no right to touch her,Period.

You need no help there, JB!

edit:

Faarax, please stay away from SOL while you are still at baadiye :D !

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

You need no help there, JB!

edit:

Faarax, please stay away from SOL while you are still at baadiye
:D
!

Sxb,JB needs ALL the help in the world,i think quraan saar weyn ayuu ubaahanyahay. Waa inaad adiga,sh Nuur iyo Khalaf( :D ) isku tagtaan.

Teeda kale,anu South Mpls madhaafin summerkaan,ee tartiib. smile.gif

Johnny B   

FB , actually i've come back home from st paul , not exactly but were in one of those near appartments , wish the id*ot came over to where i was , he'd get all( girls,drinking) for FREE.

And yes , i need that kind of help, i saw this Ukhti there and i can think of saving a beard , given that i get the assurance of having her butter-milk. :D

Seriously , i dont think RedSea supports such actions , its just that he dislikes drinking girls so much that a rapist can get away.

RedSea   

I can almost say they might have slept with one another before. surely this wasn't their first time interacting.

Now I don't care if most of you here are going nuts, but surely you don't want to hear the truth. And lately this place has become a place that no one can air their opinion. what are you all mad about I may ask?

I am not in no way defending anyone, but it makes no sense to me to say that man was crazy and rapist when she equally were drunk and wild herself. She sold herself and if i wasn't afraid of breaking the SOL rules. I'd call her of being an harlot.

Farax,

That B1tch got what she is. She got b1tched. So what is so suprsing about that.

Johny Boy,

You and rest aren't in the same position. In your regard, drinking is OKAY cuz you are not Muslim, therefore it's really hard for me to discuss anything with you. Meel iifadhiiso yaa awmasiixi.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Keyf:

I can’t believe you are sitting here defending this b@stard. First of all whether she drinks or sleeps around for that matter is not the issue. She can do whatever she wants with her life and you have no right to judge her character. She obviously was not too drunk to agree to it….She is the victim here who was raped and humiliated in a hallway. :rolleyes:

So by drinking and doing all sort of things against her respective nature isn't humiliation?

As far as I know she humiliated herself more than the man. She put herself in that position to drink with him, have intercouse with him. Sooner or later she'd fall into this trapp which she did.

She has no contact of being a poor lil girl. That is just trying to make her be an angel who had done no wrong at all. She was d-hilo.

Emperor   

This is a very sad incident, Somalida ilahay ha unaxiirsto hana soo hanuuniyo, Wiilal iyo gabdhaba, in the west things are getting out of control, Qamri+Rape, Subhanallah.

Johnny B   

OK , meel wan ku faristay , lakin, tell me , if you sleep once with a Halimo , are you automatically qualified for more sex with her? how many NO does it take to disqualify you ?

Go ahead, air more of that, i guess i was wrong assuming that you were more reasonable than this!!

RedSea   

Originally posted by idil:

So basically your reasoning is mac sokor, you deserved it? You don't believe that as humans we are prone to er? And that when she was saying no...she realised her mistake and was trying to get out?

How did you know that she realized her mistake. If I use my logic. It takes a while for a guy to befriend with a girl, then get her drunk and bring her to an apartment. It takes a while, at least a week or so to say the least.

I can sit here and tell you straight face that they had intercourse numerous times b4.

She might have felt that she wasn't ready for this at that moment but that doesn't mean she was on her way to becoming inan fiican oo Ilahay taqaan. The guy wanted it before, cuz he got use to her and she wasn't ready that night. So he did what any bad a$$ human being would do. He got punished for, 25 yrs in prison. yet she is dismissed of being a victim who had no wrong at all.

According to the man made laws of the U.S she is the victim, but according to our laws, she is naag xun herself.