Sign in to follow this  
Prettyboombastic

Farah rapes xalimo and no one called the police or does anything!

Kool_Kat   

First of all, WELCOME TO SOL...I'm sure you'll like it here...

Second, are you kidding me...I used to live in those apartments...woow...

Third, don't know what to say...Women are raped everyday, this one is bit different cuz it is bit closer to home...I assume they are both Somali...I just feel sorry for both of their families... :confused:

maanta dadkii cusbaaa yaa inagu soo daayay :D

WElcome bal adiguna ,,,,

don't have time to read the story but will comment when i read it

UK_ROSE   

It's such a big shame.

I used to have a beautiful picture of our Somali people, but i guess the more i mix unto my community the more i see that we are not as perfct as i thought we were.

Somali men are such saqajaans, to drink in public and go out there and rape women.

Shame!

RedSea   

That is not rape peeps .

They were both drunk first of all. This took place in Saint Paul which is about 10 miles from where the girl came from, Minneapolis.

They were in a apartment owned by another guy. So while they were drinking he recieved that signal of it's time to make a move and get under that dirac. She refused and crossed her legs. So he was like screw this lady I will have to do it by force.

At this point the other guy who owned the apartment told them to both take their orgi baa ri eryada kinda deal outside, he threw them both out. So that is why he stripped her close in the hallway.

People were too shocked to do anything. Hello this America everyone is like being cowardly cuz they think most of the people are armed, which is true in some ways.

sorry but the truth hurts.

Paragon   

^^It was such a rivetting story but you had to spoil it! Oh. Baasbax for girls who were warming up for a celebrated Faarax bashing and whopping :D .

Mowgli   

She refused and crossed her legs. So he was like screw this lady I will have to do it by force.

So she audibly refused, physically indicated no and he proceeded to use "force"...pray tell how you came to the conclusion that "this is not rape"?

RedSea   

Yes I know. :D

Clearly the sisters have some serious issue with somali men. I don't know who was responsible in making ladies dislike us this much but Ilahay ayey iska arki doonaan. :(

UK rose wrote that 'somali men are bunch of saqaajamiin. getting drunk and raping women out there'. :D

That clearly is statement filled with some juice inside of it. Allow sahal hablihii wayna naceen eh. :D

RedSea   

Firstly they were both drunk. So when both are juiced up there is no really blaming anyone because the girl sort of got herself into this mess.

She should've known when she came all the way from MPLS to St.Paul, gets drunk with this man, isolates herself in apartment. She should've known that this guy would eventually do something to her. I don't know I can't think of many other things that a man who is drunk and on the peek of qooq could do.

She refused...big mistake.

PS. I am not saying the guy was good, but hey the girl aint no angel either.

Pujah   

They were in a apartment owned by another guy. So while they were drinking he recieved that signal of it's time to make a move and get under that dirac.
She refused and crossed her legs. So he was like screw this lady I will have to do it by force.

if that is not rape...I want to know what is :mad:

-Lily-   

Allow sahal hablihii wayna naceen eh.

ha ha ha

Red Sea, please read over your last comments and rephrase before others have a look at it :mad:

RedSea   

Inan fiican oo sharaf leh oo iyadoo halkaa iska maraysa nin xun oo siqraan ah uu qabsado= rape.

Laakin inan xun+wiil xun+ Khamri= trouble. Whatever the results are from that bad combination the blame should lie on both of their shoulders. Since they were both involved in it.

I can understand your frustrations. we are also equally as sad about this, but no one should really feel sorry for neither of them. They were both waste. I wish they grew up in better environment, but at this point they were both grown and have gone wrong.

Again, the truth is not what you want to hear ladies. If you want to hear the truth that is the truth. If not then you may go ahead and think I am pro rapist or some sort which I am not. I am simply telling what most of people may not tell or what startribune newspaper knows nothing off.

Perhaps the very reason why no one her or got involved is because everyone was like 'naa waa nin xun iyo naag xun oo is haysta'.