Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

6 hours ago, Illyria said:

beforeAndAfter.jpeg.7e2111f162b5dc661af2dfe4df803794.jpeg

Laascaanood anaa haysta oo maraaga kuu fadhiya , markan doono intan laba PM kaxaysto baan 1 hour soo gubi karaa goroowaha aad sheegayso.  Adiguba waad ogtahay in jimcaale nasii hor cararayo marku guuxayaga maqlo.  meeshan waan idiinku xoog sheeganay 

Anaga laascaanood dumar iyo caruur taad nagu dirteen baa noogu daran laakiin wallaahi waaniga kuu dhaartee ragiina waxba iskaga tirin mayno.       Horta where is mrehan ?   Laangaab yadaa xunee mrehan  ma afkuun bay idinka tageeran wuxu inan gumeed sana may usoo hiiliyan qurjiilaha.😄   

Illyria   
15 hours ago, Game changer said:

Anaga laascaanood dumar iyo caruur taad nagu dirteen baa noogu daran laakiin wallaahi waaniga kuu dhaartee ragiina waxba iskaga tirin mayno.       

Your remind me of an old funny reer Xamar story. A burglar breaks into a man's house, let us call him 'Muudey' and his wife, Maana, wakes him up, asking him to face the burglar. Muudey says to Maana 'ii kaadi jac aan la maaganahee'. Having ransacked the house, Burglar goes for their bedroom, Maana nudges him 'he is inside our room', and then Muudey says 'ar adi ma i dhaaftidoo, wax lee la maaganahay, markaas kastuumadee damco isaga'.

Taadu waa tii oo kale. Car Goojacadde noogu soo gala.

Others could correct my attempt of reer Xamar twang!

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

17 hours ago, Illyria said:

Your remind me of an old funny reer Xamar story. A burglar breaks into a man's house, let us call him 'Muudey' and his wife, Maana, wakes him up, asking him to face the burglar. Muudey says to Maana 'ii kaadi jac aan la maaganahee'. Having ransacked the house, Burglar goes for their bedroom, Maana nudges him 'he is inside our room', and then Muudey says 'ar adi ma i dhaaftidoo, wax lee la maaganahay, markaas kastuumadee damco isaga'.

Taadu waa tii oo kale. Car Goojacadde noogu soo gala.

Others could correct my attempt of reer Xamar twang!

I think that applies to you not me.  Somaliland army always lived outside laascaanood.  You are the one who came to remove me from your land.   And you  failed to do so , I just created a whole new  Isq settlement right next to your capital.   Goojacade triangle  is like a Bermuda.

War is not cheap man ,  at the end of the day  you will run out of resources and manpower .  Majidho militias Will return to their lands.   Other young volunteers will also leave to seek better life else where .  The war is already getting slow.  Jabhadayn na waxba nooga qaadi maysan anagiiba jabhada.

Adigoo daalan baynu isugu imaanayna miiska wada hadalka. Waxaynu Ku heshiino xitaa fulinba mano dbinacayaga.  Dhul aan kaaga baxayo iyo xaquuq dheerada oo aad helaysa toona ma jirto.   Waxaaba laguu qaatay in dagaalku iska sii socdo.

On 6/3/2023 at 10:45 PM, Illyria said:

Last I heard C/Rizaq Khalif was in Budhodle heading to Las Anod.

I learned inuu Turkiga joogo now. And waraaqda bilaa xishoodka ah maanta ka timid Muuse Muqayil:

351318029_691241222810300_14156098528869

Where was this 'constitutional court' markuu xilka iskaga darsanaaye?

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I learned inuu Turkiga joogo now. And waraaqda bilaa xishoodka ah maanta ka timid Muuse Muqayil:

Secessionists grand delusions never stop to amaze.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Illyria   
10 hours ago, Game changer said:

Ilaahay xoog , xoolo iyo xiniinyaba wuu isugu kaayo daray.   Awaaw yadaa soo warayso weligayo dagaal nalookama adkaan.  

Waar kuwan aad moodo in ay sidii hablo dhar xayaysinaya 'modelling catwalk' ha inoo dambeeyaane, dhiidhiibsada uun baan ku odhan doonaaye, what is going on with these ones? Ma fataatiir baa?

"Dhaawaca HJ waa dhaawaca keliya ee adduunka silsilad lagu xidho!"

spacer.png

Illyria   

10 hours ago, Game changer said:

Ilaahay xoog , xoolo iyo xiniinyaba wuu isugu kaayo daray.   Awaaw yadaa soo warayso weligayo dagaal nalookama adkaan.  

This is you in good time when the going gets tough - ha sugi waayin. Here is one of your elders accepting the reality, and speaking as would be expected. Soo joog qofkii laga waayo, soo jiiifsaa laga helaa!

Guddoomiyaha Golaha Wakiilada Somaliland oo sharci daro ku tilmaamay dacwada ay xukuumadu ka gudbisay

HIIRAAN.COM

Talaado, Juun 6, 2023 (HOL) - Guddoomiyaha Golaha Wakiilada Somaliland Cabdirisaaq Khaliif Axmed oo ka falceliyay dacwada xil ka qaadista ah ee xukuumadu ka gudbisay, ayaa ku tilmaamay dacwad...

33 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Guddoomiyaha Golaha Wakiilada Somaliland oo sharci daro ku tilmaamay dacwada ay xukuumadu ka gudbisay

HIIRAAN.COM

Talaado, Juun 6, 2023 (HOL) - Guddoomiyaha Golaha Wakiilada Somaliland Cabdirisaaq Khaliif Axmed oo ka falceliyay dacwada xil ka qaadista ah ee xukuumadu ka gudbisay, ayaa ku tilmaamay dacwad...

This guy done alot of damage on secessionist project, they still don't know how to deal with him

Arafaat   
14 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Not a smart move for several reasons;

1. SL Parliament will loose its parliamentary privilege and immunity from court interferences. There is already a procedure to remove the Chair or elect a new chair or correct Members of Parliament through its internal codes and procedures. And this latest move will mean Parliament, the only state body who are still working within their originally elected and valid mandate period, will loose its political space, weights and influence when the courts can interfere in their work and jurisdiction of electing and holding their own Chair accountable, instead of a court. 

2. To have the SL Parliamentary Chair being part of SSC, might be beneficial politically for any future dialogue, negotiations and settlement. perhaps as a potential conduit for dialogue or even the perceptive narrative could contribute to the symbolic value of seeking SL to (re-)unite as a whole again. 

3. This stap will pave the way for any future governments of SL using same tactics to silence Parliament, interfere in Parliamentary procedures or use courts to silence MPs from doing their work. Furthermore, I assume Somalia’s Federal or State government to also start emulating this latest constitutional and political misstep further fueling political disputes, as has been custom politically to copy all the bad moves SL comes up with. Good example is the term extensions that has also become a political tradition in the South, with all the  negative consequences as result.