Che -Guevara

AT LEAST 34 KILLED IN CLASHES IN SOMALILAND – TWO DOCTORS AT PUBLIC HOSPITAL

Samafal   
6 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

UK ALONE $150 millions a year gone!!! To army, navy, courts, correction officers, we are waiting EU and other international communities follow  UK, stop funding this murderous regime

The SSC community must sue the UK government for funding a military secessionist faction in Somalia and supporting a murderous warlord. They interfered a sovereign country's affairs without consulting the national government and hence took sides. I believe there is case to answer and they must be forced to pay compensations to families who lost their loved ones and their properties destroyed by warlord Biixi.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Farmaajo uu aflagaadeyn jiray, when this Dhurwaa met him in Biljam in 2018, he was very timid.

My family knew his wife's father in Baydhabo. He was a wadaad sheekh ah masaajid Baydhabo ku yaalay ka ahaa sheekha. He didn't want his daughter to marry this alcoholic. But she insisted. Dowladii Kacaanka uu maalin walba caayo, it was this very dowlad u shaqeyn jiray and lived public housing owned by Kacaankii, Afrikaan Filaj (African Village). Relatives lived there and knew him as well.

• Like 2

Illyria   

Here is the latest; I am sure Oodweyne will fabricate raw intel only whispered in the yellow corridors of villa Morgan.

The U.S. put Ethiopia in charge of negotiations between SSC and SL with meetings being held in Hargeysa at first, and  then in Garowe, where SSC Garaado, and Leadership Council arrived to hold meetings with US Ambassador to Somalia via Zoom, and Ethiopian delegation in person.

SSC stance:

i) Remove SL militias from SSC territories, with Oog being their nearest bases,

ii) No negotiations shall commence till (i) has been satisfied,

iii) SSC is part of Somalia, is not, has never been, and will never be part of SL,

iv) Negotiations could ONLY commence post satisfying (i), (ii), and agreeing to (iii), and could take place at a neutral venue to be agreed upon at a later time.

SL stance:

i) Agreed to relocate its militias to Tuula Samakaab,

ii) Demanded all non-SL militias pull out of Las Anod,

ii) Suggested negotiations with SSC to take place inside SL.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Illyria said:

SL stance:

i) Agreed to relocate its militias to Tuula Samakaab,

ii) Demanded all non-SL militias pull out of Las Anod,

ii) Suggested negotiations with SSC to take place inside SL.

That's like saying I won't press the gun against your forehead, I will just snipe you from short distance. Nothing short of Oog would suffice. And how delusional can Muse and his minions be? Negotiate inside Sland.

Illyria   
3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

That's like saying I won't press the gun against your forehead, I will just snipe you from short distance. Nothing short of Oog would suffice. And how delusional can Muse and his minions be? Negotiate inside Sland.

Indeed so, and Garaado and Leadership Council did not even entertain. In a nutshell, Biixi was told to save his boys. 

Biihi is sociopath, and delusional, I will not be surprised if sends all these boys to their death march, hoping they might win AGAINST MIGHTY SSC