Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Becareful of Sijui Women?

Oz   

haha nuune,

Tanzania/ Tanga and Zanzibar are worse than kenya when it comes to witchcraft or black magic. but this dosen't mean that somali sujui girls are MUGANGA'S.

I don't understand what the poster really means?

I mean if she (wife) did so in order to get hold of his wealth or In order to blindfold her husband not to associate with the likes of khalaf and his family? :D

Tanzania/ Tanga and Zanzibar are worse than kenya when it comes to witchcraft or black magic. but this dosen't mean that somali sujui girls are MUGANGA'S.

This is how we know certain people are not sijui…..

Kimbelembele.com Kama hauja zaliwa bongo/Kenya wewe si sijui, nani awa fahamishe hawa walendo?

Originally posted by Oz:

haha nuune,

:D

We, OZ utafikiri hujatoka kenya(Umesahau story za mombasa, lamu). Mbona waharibu mambo lakini, watakiwa ukaekimya kijana smile.gif .

FYI from the coastal shores of mozambique to somalia area hiyo ni khatari sana. So, mnachanganywa nyote. Strange, though how the wazungu's make money out of being magicians/witches/wizard (david cooperfield/ harry potter etc) and african witchdoctors/voodoo masters (west africa & the carib) are disliked. Lakini out of all bebo masijui are being targetted.Nashanga!!!

Nausinichokeze nikufungulia ukursa wa how magic started sio kwetu. Remember the story of harut and marut. My point is mheshimiwa magic/sixir whatever you call is rampant everywhere. And as a Muslim you can acknowledge its existance and say your dua and advice people to stop these notions.Sio kupalilia as we will always hear stories from people some which are very unbeleivable. :rolleyes: and unfortunately out of ignorance innocent people are harmed.

Oz   

Wol, Sema siste!

Nilisema in General Tanga ni ku nooma when it comes to voodoo, siku maa nisha kwamba warembo wetu utumia? kenya wakamba ndo wenyeji lakini baado waja fika heri ya kule.

Nasikia pia hamna wezi (Theives) kule Tanga.

Ps:kunayo mtu mgeni mdogo aja duniani? pia msalimia Girlnxtdoor ukimuona muambia losty am salimia.

C.L: hujambo wee? huwezi ni nyaganya sheria? :D

Baluug   

This is some impressive dialogue going on here, going back and forth from English to Swahili. I think I'll call it "swahenglish". :D Kinda funny that I was just listening to Swahili music about 5 minutes ago....

NGONGE   

^^ It's a bad habit they all have. Like a written striptease. Now you see it, now wakaki nani dada wii wii because nataka bataka close to the raka and wenday linday lakini kereba now you don't.

Malika   

^ :D:D , just like MMA and his SomaliEnglish written style so mahaa?

Cadaan is there a new sijui in town? You seem to be into swahili/sijui these days.. icon_razz.gif

Oz..Why ume mention Tanga, unajua WOL is from there and hutaki kumwuzi someone from Tanga do you?? :D [Astagfirullah]

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ It's a bad habit they all have. Like a written striptease. Now you see it, now wakaki nani dada wii wii because nataka bataka close to the raka and wenday linday lakini kereba now you don't.

made me laugh. :D

BTW, how do you deal with people who appear 'st*p*d' in real life? At work and whom you have to deal with regularly(other than the cat I mean).

nuune   

^^ Those people need some boxing, show the violant side.

Ngonge, you need to brush up that Swahili, Malika will do the Waganga

Oz   

haha Malika.

Wajua WOL ndo alinipa ufungua wa hii forum, kwa hivyo usim-kumbusha.

Once upon a time beste wangu akaja nairobi for holiday from Tanga, tuko ma story~~story, halafu out of no where tuka anza kubishana kuwa wakamba wa kenya nama oroogi zao ni nooma kuliko kule, basi he told me this story , aka niuliza " Have you ever seen an old lady living in a house where the roof is missing and she still remains in the house" Nikasema umeshinda, eti mvua iki nyesha huwa hainyeshi ndani ya nyumba. Jamani hii ni Ungwana? I know it sounds silly.

22458014_240x240_Front_Color-PinkSalmon.:D:D