Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Becareful of Sijui Women?

Koolkat, i saw what LG wrote, but i couldn't respond since i was at work and i no longer post from work. I don't know why they deleated it, that's just Layzie being herself and doing what she does best. Af xuumo iyo ciyal suuqnimo naag wayne kuu dhaaqmayso, wa ayaan daro iyo ceeb ayadaa uu taalo. waxaas baad sxb la thay lol.

lol@naag wayne, I dont believe my lastname is wayne.

Uraaye, I suggest inaad somaligaaga improvement kusameysid. lol@ af xuumo, its xumo with a "u" and dhaqmayso, not dhaaqmeyso, ceeb caleyg. Wax la tirtiro, iyo wixii ladaayo, wax dhib igu hayso malaha, ee iska sii tirtira, yes adiga, midka foolxun oo MOD eh, adiga kula hadli. ;););)

PS:laf laf, hadii aan rabo inaan kucaayo, mar hore baan sameyn lahaa, but qofka has to be worthy first, and you ain't it

Khalaf   

^^Masha-Allah caaqlilee ba thay. I think you said all you wanted to say in this topic, so we move on. And I tell u what, I work on improving my af somali, and you improve on getting womanly class one of these days, because saan ku ma ficaano, acting like gaber joekoorii ah all the time aad hadalshiid instead of gaber somaliyeed oo asli ah...u know gabhdii la yaqanee. ;) Just my brotherly advice ya dig.

Originally posted by g.L.a.M.o.r.O.u.S:

Khalaf, bro i always had this impression u were one of the most level-headed guys here, wats happening walaal? Nway,i need to say, sixir is practised by all societies in the world, including that of our dear Prophet n thatz y he advised us to read Suratul falaq b4 we go to bed. yes its common in Kenya esp the coastal regions but its really unfair for u to generalize like dat just bcoz it has 'supposedly' happened to ur uncle.

Am proudly Kenyan n i can confidently say, Khalaf bro, u r wrong this tym round.

Sijui's have no sense humor huh? :D Sister, i know all of that believe me. smile.gif but it was funny to me and um sure to many others, racist kulaha sensitive folks......it's reer mudag jokes which made me laugh of course um not as funny as them and "sijui" is part of my roots, marka sometimes its okey not to be all serious.

salaamun

^^^^^ Sxb...waxba humour ha dhihin...waad qaldantay...ee bal dadka sujuiga ah dheh "Raali Ahaada"

Saying "I was wrong and I'm sorry" won't make you weak/******...it actually does viceversa!

Now go ahead...Say it!.....Say it, damn it!!! :D

Cheers

Laf Laf, why don't you follow master Zu's advice and make amends with naagaha sijui oo dhan, and admit inaad qaldan tahay inta aad urkaaga oon kor kor usheegay aad priority ka dhiganeysid.

Secondly, eedo, only a class act can discuss about other's naagnimo oo class-nimo marka ay qofta hadleyso ay ayadaba class qabto, but hadey qoftaas bottom dirt tahay, such as yourself. Qof kale, classnimadeeda, iyo maturenimadeeda maba ka hadli karto, soo sax maaha?

Adigii baa ciyaalsuuq oo wasaq eh, marka aad aniga ciyaal suuqnimadeyda ka hadlee. If it was coming from any other person but your likes, I would have not only taken it serious, I would have reflected back on qoraalkeyga to see where I went wrong and would see to it that I make it right, but not in this case, get it, now keep moving.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^War iga leexi af dulaaqaan aa la ordoysid...Ilko jajab macalin hindi...

Salaama alaykum,

Girl you hilarious. You made my night, tx. :D

Malika   

Khalaf, You must have learned this prejudice from some where,what a shame though you thought by insulting and insinuating about a whole people should be taken as a joke. :mad:

Allahu yaa calaam about your uncles wife,but its a shame for those whom believe of such a power by a mere human being,be it by sixiir or otherwise there isnt a human being that is more powerful then ALLAH,maarkaa horee get your beliefs in order and those around you.

Khalaf   

^^Dahia, you can put a spell on me anytime, anyday. i submit to your demands. ;) hahahaha just joking. Much lov Dahia.

Zu, fat chance man. I know when um right and when um wrong and have no problems w/ appoligizing but theres no point here its a funny topic as ive said.

Layzie ....ciyal suuq iyo uraya kulaha say something believable. If i was ciyal suuq then you know how i would be responding to chick like u. ;) Instead i told u the truth, while you just bugging making up stuff. Anyhow enuff chit chatting w/ some ****** chick.. let's move on IA. smile.gif

Shows oveer. Go home folks!

Originally posted by g.L.a.M.o.r.O.u.S:

Khalaf, bro i always had this impression u were one of the most level-headed guys here, wats happening walaal? Nway,i need to say, sixir is practised by all societies in the world, including that of our dear Prophet n thatz y he advised us to read Suratul falaq b4 we go to bed. yes its common in Kenya esp the coastal regions but its really unfair for u to generalize like dat just bcoz it has 'supposedly' happened to ur uncle.

Am proudly Kenyan n i can confidently say, Khalaf bro, u r wrong this tym round.

Sijui's have no sense humor huh? :D Sister, i know all of that believe me. smile.gif but it was funny to me and um sure to many others, racist kulaha sensitive folks......it's reer mudag jokes which made me laugh of course um not as funny as them and "sijui" is part of my roots, marka sometimes its okey not to be all serious.

salaamun [/QB]

My, my, my.........did u hear dat pple!It was 'just a joke' n we have 'no sense of humour'. i thot pple don use such lame excuses anymore. Nway Khalaf dear, all i want u to know is that u had a right to ask if its true 'sijui's' as u call us, all use sixir. but it was unfair for u to generalise on a sensitive topic u don have any info about and on top of that say it was 'a joke'. But the topic is closed for me. After all, it was 'only a joke' and i do have 'a sense of humour'. LOOOOL

Sixir??? Interesting. What a let down, khalaf Audhubillah. Whats keeping your Uncle preoccupied is the care he gets from his sijui lady.Thats called love and affection.

To my fellow sijui ladies- Love you all for the sake of Allah.

Fiamanillah

WOL