Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Becareful of Sijui Women?

Khalaf   

What is thing that i hear about Sijui women, putting spell on their husbands to keep them? Apparantly my uncle is under the spell in Kenya. Not funny, but still um laughing. :D Because i am not much of believer in this, but apparantly this occurs often and women (especially Sijui women) practice this. I am just a messenger. ;)

nuune   

So far, this has been one of the worst topics you have ever posted smile.gif

Khamees gaab waaxid

Waiting for SOL Sujui ladies to response

Pacifist   

Khalaf this is so childish, when are you gonna grow up walaalo.

Ignorance is a bliss..

I really want to release my wrath on you, laakin I feel sorry for you.

Grow up will yaa :rolleyes:

Nephissa   

What about Sijui men? I heard they do spells that include bird feathers, donkey hair and nails. :D

"My friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to say

My friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to do

I know that you'll be mine when I say this to you

Oh, Baby ....

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang

Walla walla, bing bang

Walla walla, bing bang..."

Khalaf, I know of a couple in Nairobi where the wife did a little bit of witchcraft and had a spell cast on her husband - to ensure that he would love her forever and to also have her as his financial advisor. :D . Aabaahaa baa halkan ku sakaraad ah dollar keen, hadii la dhaho, sug uu leeyahay heblaan soo waydiin. LOL. They're not sijui laakin. Ninka way ka wayn tahay xitaa, 10 yrs meelahaas! kkkkkkkk. sixir.com. :D

Kool_Kat   

^Mexee eheed wixii la dhihi jiray 'isku xishoo, shiirkaa urso'... Wah...Odaygaan saliida badana iga leexi...Aan arko waxaa i qabato inaa shukumaan soo qaato screenka ka dhex tirtiro...Hay...

Walla walla, bing bang

Walla walla, bing bang..."

WHAT DA!!! Adoo heesooyo lee iimasawiran oo cake aan ogahay sameynoysid...LOOOOOOOL...

Dadoow waxaa iga dhaadhacsiisaan, why read or reply if you feel the topic is the worst or childish or lame or whatever else y'all might call it...What does is say about you when you actually take the time to reply to something you feel is senseless? I don't get it...

Khalaf, don't mind them...I am sure they enjoyed reading what you wrote...

As for the topic, I don't believe in sixir...And in most cases, when families see their son/brother/uncle inuu cidiisa u fiican yahay that he doesn't take orders from him, niyada bey wexey kudhistaan in ninka la sixray...Kii fiicanbo waxaa la dhahaa naagtii baa sixirtay...OH PULEASE!!! Sixir my behind...

Hada kahor maqlay naag ninkeeda ka wareegi jiray sixirtay suusan uga wareegan mardambe...Well, wuujoojiyay wareegii lakiin xaaka racaayhee...Iyadii uu ku waashay, jikada hadeegasho "naayaa maxaa jikada ka sameenee"; misqusha hadee gasho "naayaa maxaa waqti dheer u qadanee yaa isu qurxinee"...So one night, misqusha ku daahday, irida intuu laad kufuray, beat the shidh out of her, and said "anaaba ii keentay inaa misqusha telephone kula dhuumatid niman la sheekeesatid"...BAGA...

Lool@kk. BAGA WALAAHI

Sixir is very very very coooommon in kenya. After every 2 blocks or so, there is a MUGANGA. Iam sure many pple have seen the labels of these so called drs. and why do they all claim to have come from dara salaam iyo xagaa? So if Sujui woman practice it is NOT ALL some do and so are Soomali soomaalis.

Khalaf   

lol@ not all Sujui women practice it. but u know somalis tho, waxaa kasto they say others do it: ie somali sujui, or somali "jareer" baa yaqaano sixir. Walaa ive heard iska ii laa liiya naag ahh sijui for example lol. But as u said, this is practiced by many others. I also heard, when someone calls your name, you should not reply haa or respond in the affirmative lol.

Pacifist, walaaleey ma reer kenya/tanzania ba thay? Cause i never crossed tracks w/ u marka dats why u are upset, its not bout me ya dig and sure i clown, its not serious topic...waxaan wa sheeko somaliyeed um sure you have heard it before.

Koolkat, i saw what LG wrote, but i couldn't respond since i was at work and i no longer post from work. I don't know why they deleated it, that's just Layzie being herself and doing what she does best. Af xuumo iyo ciyal suuqnimo naag wayne kuu dhaaqmayso, wa ayaan daro iyo ceeb ayadaa uu taalo. waxaas baad sxb la thay lol.

ps: thats exactly what i said Mrs. Koolkat, but sixir exists, our nabi scw was put under sixiir....and many women are putting poor farahs under sixir lol. We seek in Allah's refuge.

tell me that u dont believe in this! lool.. so she put a spell in him! xuuux! watch out the voodoo lady is gonna get u 2!

i think sijui ladies are the best in the world.. go find one! u never know what u missing! lool.

Khalaf, bro i always had this impression u were one of the most level-headed guys here, wats happening walaal? Nway,i need to say, sixir is practised by all societies in the world, including that of our dear Prophet n thatz y he advised us to read Suratul falaq b4 we go to bed. yes its common in Kenya esp the coastal regions but its really unfair for u to generalize like dat just bcoz it has 'supposedly' happened to ur uncle.

Am proudly Kenyan n i can confidently say, Khalaf bro, u r wrong this tym round.

Hada kahor maqlay naag ninkeeda ka wareegi jiray sixirtay suusan uga wareegan mardambe...Well, wuujoojiyay wareegii lakiin xaaka racaayhee...Iyadii uu ku waashay, jikada hadeegasho "naayaa maxaa jikada ka sameenee"; misqusha hadee gasho "naayaa maxaa waqti dheer u qadanee yaa isu qurxinee"...So one night, misqusha ku daahday, irida intuu laad kufuray, beat the shidh out of her, and said "anaaba ii keentay inaa misqusha telephone kula dhuumatid niman la sheekeesatid"

Well, i like this part :D