Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Keep it real.. Do you really care about looks?

Eh looks are the fundamentals that attract two different species therefore its an main cruisine and of course you need side dish like the personality and honesty, compassionate that intermingles it into one. But all in all people that say looks arent everything true but admit it, it's what keeps you going to see the individual. I can only give in my inputs and personality...looks are obviously given, personality, friendliness, ambious, etc etc.

and for those individuals that say looks dont matter...'ya'll know its a LIE...a bloody lie as my uk peeps say it.

Macalin   

^^Brown Sokor...Ok Am confused, You said Looks dont matter RIGHT?( :D )...I Get ur point..j/k

I said some abt this long time...hada all yall ladies jst keep on sayin u care abt looks laakin when the bilogical clock tick tocks.....You will have a change of Heart!

nafta   

^^ LOL biological clock kumalaho, dont worry lakkad by that time almost every woman has got a plan B icon_razz.gif:D

But u know, looks do matter like 99.5% of the time, but the other 0.5% can be different cases such as when the love develops out of friendship or just normally getting to know a person and falling for their personality, that still happens around the world.

The way i see it, it depends on whatever situation you're in at that moment. People think admitting that looks matter is like admitting to being shallow or narrow minded, but its not, it's just in our human nature, u naturally look twice at people with good looks etc.

Ciao