Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Keep it real.. Do you really care about looks?

Macalin   

u know qof la fiirin karo ha ahaado.

---

Allah Forbid what if You was Blind?...then would looks mattter?...and or if ur hubby gets deformed afterwards?...

And You guys hada jst keep on sayin tha but when ur biolgical clock approaches the 'time' beleive me u would quit being sensitive....and waxaa la arkaa adoo mid walba u arko off the hook :D

Yall Need to Watch 'Shallow Hall' :D

Darman, when u said 'be real' that kinda finished it of mayn coz u was already making up ur mind sonnie...

And as me...Looks yes do Matter...she has to be Qalanjo qoor dheer :D now tha contradicts wat i jst said ..but yalls isnt ME..lol

La-y-La   

listen, i was asked if looks matter, hey I cant deny it and I am pretty sure since we are all human, we are attracted to looks. Whats wrong with?

ya'all GUYS seem to be jumping to the conclusion that one day when our biological clock is ticking, we wont be worryin about looks. Let me tell yah something aboowe, aniga wixii ALLAH ii qoro baan heli adigana sidoo kale, if I grow old and gray wit no husband, hey illah calaf muu iga dhigin in aan nin helo.

so next time, you come in here, talking about biological clock, just know that it is all up to Allah and Allah is the all-mighty, the one that u should put ur trust in, not some men on the internet.

besides, adi maxaad ileedahay that looks dont matter to you. cajaaib, sheeka waaye taas.

I dont wanna come off as shallow, but I do believe, besides looks, a person should have something else going on for them.

peace.

Macalin   

^^^ Cabsi aa Kusoo Gashay Haye? Calaf iyo wixii ilaahey ii qoro aa gashay..j/k

No sweetie My Point is Looks will eventually later on in life or early for that matter FADE away, whhat howevr that stays forever is Dabeecad as they say in somali.." Dabci Daawa Maleh' Laakin One can alter Looks!

looks dont matter! looks suck big time! if u real. know that all that glitters aint gold! hollar! what counts to me is what is deep inside u, as a person! u dig! hollar if u do! aigt! pretenders or wanna bees can get in my world! u know, lately, all nomads r becoming wanna be clicks, whether showing off with big islamic banner or neo-hip-hop banners! word! be yourself! than u rock the world! nomads.. believe in your culture! u really got the best in the world!

king_450   

Sounds like most of you who said looks don't matter a bit unsure of themselves, which is how almost all of us feel from time to time! So at least you aren't alone. Even those of us who seem like they are incredibly beautiful or popular or handsome feel bad about ourselves sometimes. However It's important to learn to cope with these feelings (ugliness,fat,thin,etc)and try to turn them around so you feel good about yourselves again.Suppose a person says bad things about you, they are usually doing it because they have a problem with their own self-esteem,so such ppl think by pointing out you know the flows in others, makes them feel better about themselves.

I love to be around beautifull ppl day and night , but i hate when such start bragging about themselves or negatively compare others I'm much better looking than average individuals are. to sum up please be aware , Arrogance is not an attractive behavior..

Zakariye   

s/alykum

Waryaada meesha waxbaaba ka socdee, yaah looks aa maxaa soo socda ayaa ka weyn. Quruxdu waa ay fiicantahey laakin ma aha midda kaliya. Run ahaanti waxaa run ahi in aanan lala socon karin hadana qof fool xun. laakin "bty is in the eyes of beholder" soo lama dhihin. calaa kulli xaal illaah hana siiyo cibaado iyo camal, kadibna qorax haba laga walwalee.

c/salam

The prophet (scw) said: "roughly paraphrased"

"a person is married for 4 reasons: their wealth, their virture, thier looks, or their religiousness. So marry a Person who is religious and that is the best for you"

Well, honestly itz one thing to say wat seems rite n' wat society deems to be the rite response to these typa questionz..BUT...imma do wat bro Darman asked of all of us to do n' dat is to be "real"

Now, truthfully, looks 4 me..personally.... do matter...n' this isn't somethin' i always knew about ma self...no!..unfortunately it took a couple of broken hearts (includin' mine..gotta be real)to learn dat about my self....

n' when i say looks do matter ...don't all label me shallow...cuz otha thangz that were said above do also matta 4 me ( i.e personality)

itz just that i don't think dat uh...one should mask his/her feelingz or even ignore the way they really feel about dat individualin order to hold truth to the old sayin' "Itz watz on the inside dat counts"...

LuCkY   

LoL @ Some of U.

looks dont matter! looks suck big time!

Rudy are u serious?WeLL thats a first...im :eek: coming from a guy.

And You guys hada jst keep on sayin tha but when ur biolgical clock approaches the 'time' beleive me u would quit being sensitive....and waxaa la arkaa adoo mid walba u arko off the hook

Lakkad...Lakkad...Lakkad!

BioLogicaL CLock kuLaaha...have u ever heard of something caLLed adoption?It saves aLot of time and energy not to mention PAIN...besides there are some Ladies who DONT want to have any babies so...so much for bioLogicaL cLock bro.

and waxaa la arkaa adoo mid walba u arko off the

LoL...LoL...LoL DamN!U cant be serious!U know now adays science has become very usefuL...a LittLe something caLLed a sperm bank...LoL!

Macalin   

Posted By Lucky:

LoL...LoL...LoL DamN!U cant be serious!U know now adays science has become very usefuL...a LittLe something caLLed a sperm bank...LoL

Is this even XALAAL?...U may wanna check with the LOCAL Imaam.

As for the adoption: I dont have a problem with that,i actually encourage it....and as for Cosmetic LooKs..oh well...aint no need for me to reply!

Maryan Cadeey...sxb i am jst kidding walaal now go eat some bariis will Ya? :D

LuCkY   

I dont know and NO i aint interested in that so no need to check with the LocaL Masjids Imaam.

and as for Cosmetic LooKs..oh well...aint no need for me to reply!

WHo said anything about COsmetic?

Macalin   

and as for Cosmetic LooKs..oh well...aint no need for me to reply!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHo said anything about COsmetic?

Who said this?...i dont know it wsnt me....maybe my evil twin :D

You dont care to ask ur imaam abt sperm banks?--or i misread tha?

LuCkY   

Who said this?...i dont know it wsnt me....maybe my evil twin

You dont care to ask ur imaam abt sperm banks?--or i misread tha?

U know what they say...sometimes whats on ur mind sLips through.

LoL eviL twin aa...why dont u just come out and say it...which one u are...muLti personaLities.

No actuaLLy Lakkad i dont...why shouLd I?