Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Keep it real.. Do you really care about looks?

Baashi   

Sophist sxb xawuu ramayaa leem xedhe oo al raganyaawey; xaway hadhaan "Baaba suufi" dahii ak xibiweydana xawaa ku cadheysaa "Baxar baxuur". :D

Diwaagey MMA aa si ciifan fa'kaan u sakaayo.

x_quizit   

Sophist, u looked at my statement just from the surface and neglected to see below it. When i said someone u would speak to, it doesnt mean that just because they are average or ugly that i wouldnt address them in a courteous manner, i meant speaking to them with the idea that they are a potential mate/partner, so before u bunch ur trousers in a bunch, look at things for what they mean rather than what ud like to decipher them as.

Peace

LuCkY   

Truth be TOLD Looks Do Matter but to What extent depends on the INdividuaL.As they say Beauty is in the Eye of the BehoLder.

I agree with what some of u have said...so I'LL Leave that There.

Would you let someone who is fat, dark, short and ugly looking into your life and give him/her a fair chance to show you whats in their hearts??

Sure Why NOt?I treat everyone the same...the way i wouLd want to be treated UnLess they give me a reason not to.

U know some peopLe Look Good UntiL they Open their Mouth ,So...so Much for Looks eh?

LoL Bee I feeL You. :D

Salaan...

MMA, Capo di capi seniore Mashalaaye-Maxruug Awoowe qudkan shaabaal uu ku rijaa. Been-guur aa widaay meesha ku heysaa ee waxaa shukuleysid ma leh ee ikhyaarta ha ka waalin.

Maxaa tiri waa shaabaal aah??? Ahahaahahahah, ar baashaalka ku jirtid ar amuus sugunto maano noqdaa lee??? Da'iga ramkaa najadaas ku rijtid na'agana najada dotobaad aa raasanahay la soco hee.

Waraa Sophist, adigana fa niji maa keentey? Maya, maya, maba ogeyn in Oxford fa niji lagu barto ee see camal?

Caramel, walaashiis waa lagaa qabanaa odeygaan gaboobay, asagoo baashaal ku jiro xataa wali iimaankiis ma dagin. Odeey Cabdulle waa dhaafay Sangubna ma gaarin, ma ogi meel uu maraayo. Magaciisba baashi bilaash maloo dhihin.

And noo, there is no "tiiba Talyaani" guy on here. Si si, sinyorita.

Jaaw.

Sophist   

Dhankaan ka hadley waa kaa Exquisite dhaafey hadalkiiye, dhiisha heysko dhigo baan lahaa waa dhito utaale! laakin dharaataan dharmaan iyo ragbaa dhoogada ka hingaadshey!

Baashe!

Aryaa saas miyaah?

MMA: How are you old boy? Afjini iyo af gaaleedbaa meeshaas waa lagu baran jirey duqa! you know anything that is peculiar to the fatty wallet boys are somewhat beguiling to them thus rendering them to study!!!! Calaa kuli xaal, adiga warka keen; goormaa cabuuladii iyo falfaliirkii soo doonaneynaa!

Thus Spake I

Haaruun   

Waryaa Darmaan, I couldn't agree with u more with that one, Cute ones are dump as hell :D .....

MMA ma nooshahey, qndho shactaro badan..I'll halla @ u 2nite

Baashi   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Salaan...

Maxaa tiri waa shaabaal aah??? Ahahaahahahah, ar baashaalka ku jirtid ar amuus
sugunto maano
noqdaa lee??? Da'iga ramkaa najadaas ku rijtid na'agana najada dotobaad aa raasanahay la soco hee.

Caramel, walaashiis waa lagaa qabanaa
odeygaan gaboobay
, asagoo baashaal ku jiro xataa
wali iimaankiis ma dagin
. Odeey Cabdulle waa dhaafay Sangubna ma gaarin,
ma ogi meel uu maraayo
. Magaciisba baashi bilaash maloo dhihin.

With that my mask is gone redface.gif

Ahem! Do I have to make u run diving in the trenches a la defense posture or are we still in kaftan mood? let me know cuz a lot of dhanglaaso is coming to ur way...and it won’t be as gentle touch as was the case in the past when I used to play soccer @ trabuunka and u were my boy holding stuff for me :D .

****Baashi leaves the thread asagoo tukabaayo oo sadex lugood ku socda...wondering what become of his boy and why would he flirt girls @ his expense...scratching his head! :confused: ****

lol   

Darman: Aboowihiis, reality is harsh, but you misunderstood me. For me to speak with someone they don't have to be drop dead gorgeous..rather approachable in terms of their attitude.. as for the person I wanna date than that is completely different... he has to be attractive to me. There should be some kind of attraction force that pulls me towards him... plain n simple... but then like.. sister BEE said.. what is handsome to me, is ugly or plain to the next girl... so it varies hon..

Baashi: yaacil sikmaayo!

yoniss   

to me, looks doesn't matter to me as long as she is down with me. i even prefer ugly ones because they have less a suuro if u know what i mean.

Baashi leaves the thread asagoo tukabaayo oo sadex lugood ku socda...wondering what become of his boy and why would he flirt girls @ his expense...scratching his head!

Baashi that is funny, bruv. What a picture. Ma waxaad ka tagtay tarbuunka maqaaxidii gadaal ku taalay, mise Taleex baad kasoo baxday, more affluent sort of gent?....lol

P.S. Stand up for more somalism and less westernism

Jaabir   

You are Visitor No:

to my topic smile.gif

[/b]

Originally posted by Sophist:

Geel jire! maqaayadaas Pub ma aheynoo-- An Alcohol den!

Sophiest.. saxib are you by any chance suggesting that honorable brother Baashi is Qamriyo cab? :D:D

La-y-La   

c-batchelor, intee ku cuncuneeso adiga.

Anyway, to me I am not gonna deny, looks do matter to me, but not as much as diin.

u know qof la fiirin karo ha ahaado.

peace.