Sign in to follow this  
OneManGang

Somali parties are weak.

Oh, boy :rolleyes: I can basically go to White and African American parties for as low as $6 and better yet dance with too many blondy girls. At the end of the day, however, it's just matter of time before a young boldy approachs to you in a need of dance and probably a relationship. On the other hand, Somali parties are just plain ridiculous. You pay 20 dollar, only to end up doing nothing at all :mad: Basically, All Somali boys and Somali girls do out there, is to stare at each other without any actions... and the night is gone, so that $20 WIT IT :rolleyes: .If somebody tries to show some guts and tries to approach a Somali girl, there is the attitude factor :confused: . Ok, I understand why Some girls are shy, but if you are shy why in god's earth you come there at first place :confused:

Am I the only one who thinks that way :cool:

Macalin   

Welc first saxibkiis>

Second for a dude you rolling your eyes 2 much.lol-cut it waraa thats for chicks!

Thirdly..Dont go if you aint gonna have fun.

Fourthly..Dont go if you aint gonna have fun..get the point?

peace out.,.and this topic has been already discussed!..again welc welc..with lovve

TRUS ME I FEEEL U DAWG, BUT THE WAY I SEE IT IS,,IF U AINT GETTING UR MONEYZ WORTH ,,JUZ TERORISE THE DAMN PLACE, U GET ME,, ME PERSONALLY IF IM GOIN 2 A SOAMLI PARTY I GOTTA TAKE A NICE LOOKIN SISTA WITH ME,,IN THAT CASE U CAN JUZ ENOY THE MUSIC,,BUT WHEN IM ON CLUBZ AN OTHA PARYTZ THAT WHEN I CAN WILD OUT,,,,,NUMSAYIN,,,

BUT ANYHOW IF U AINT GEETING UR MONEYS WORTH ,,JUZ PICK A FIGHT WITH SOME 1,,AN GET SOME EXCITIENT..LOL..PEACE

honey206   
;) I FEEL U BRO! I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE TO GO TO A SOMALI PARTY BECAUSE PEOPLE JUST SEATS AROUND DOING NOTHING LOOKING ALL :confused: AND **** , U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. BUT IF U THINK THAT CHEEKS ARE GETTING HARD TO PLAY :mad: WELL THEN FIND UR OWN CHEEK :D TO KICK IT WITH. MUCH LOVE PEACE.

ballerz and onemangang, you guys are soo right...shooow meelkasto ee soomali joogto waa isku mid loooool

and you can´t even pass the hall without getting visious looks, it´s like they´re picturing you naked :eek: ....

Lakkad:you really hate this huh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: loool..just kidding...

Haaruun   

OnemanGang...that's excatly what I heard 'bout MP parties (is it 'cuz most of the pple arrived there 4da last 5yrs, thus this whole grooving thing is new to them), ......

STHLM_LADY , sorry dear, I must disagree with u with this..All somali parties are not the same....have u 4gotten Toronto's jams?

STHLM LADY loooool sis picturing u naked walahi that is funny.

No really i wouldn't go to any other parties other than somali parties why cus i enjoy them batter. True ppl don't chat to eachother unless they know eachother but than again i don't go there to meet anyone so that is why a rather be in a somali party.

Paragon   

Why go to Somali Party on the first instance. If you think you $$$ isn't worth it, then, I suggest you spend it in some sensual place. Have you guys ever tried Jazz Clubs? Oh my, it is a club environment but everything is in slow motion.

Kool_Kat   

The only reason I don't go to Somali parties is that there are always some foolzz starting up some fights... And then the whole place shuts down... There goes your $20 or $30 dollars, $40 for your hair done, and $100+ for your outfit... When I can go to a club pay about $10 at the most, wear my nice pants/skirt I had for God knows how long, with a nice top... And have a good a$$ time... If there's a fight... Only those involved will be carried out of the club... That's all, ain't nothing more to it...

Let me get back to Somali parties... There's the fact, guyzz stand on the corners, eye balling chicks... They either don't have the guttz to come and talk to ya... Or the one who has the guttz, is a looser... N'way, I find Somali parties to be waste to money and time...

Ok, let me see... Why pay $20 to get in, and almost $150 for your outfit and hair do... Just so that you can go home unhappy and unsatisfied... Besides I am getting too old for Somali parties... Ok now, let's just keep this between you and I... Aight...lol

Kool Kat wrote:

Let me get back to Somali parties... There's the fact, guyzz stand on the corners, eye balling chicks... They either don't have the guttz to come and talk to ya... Or the one who has the guttz, is a looser... N'way, I find Somali parties to be waste to money and time...

Oh Puh-lease!

I tried too many times to have the so called 'guts' and sadly turned to be a pick up line. Once you approach a Somali girl, you are subject to be labeled as a 'delivery boy' and that you are too cheap ;)

Loool KoolKat - You'r so right.

There'r always some fools starting fights on your expense - Does it cost too much to hire Bouncers?? - There'r also others who think the place is a handicapped parking - they park by the walls and watch - And whats up with all the ladies in the restroom Smoking like an escaped prisoner?

Dress code is needed too - How do they let pple in with Shorts and Towels wrapped on their head??

Thank God I never find it exciting being amongst bunch of sweaty towel head kids - I'd rather go to Poetry contest Cafe's or enjoy a good movie at home - then to bop my head to music that's too damned loud.

Lefty   

The thing that mostly annoyed me is the songs they always play. One after another, it's just same old songs and that's one of the reasons I lately decided to boycot.

Let me give you some tips

Dont go out to have fun!

Go out to end your fun for the nite

Dont go to somalis parties planning on getting a gurl, you should have that plan covered.

Hit other spots before you go to somali jam because somali parties will be the last spot still bumpin after everywhere is closed.

When you go to somali jams enjoy the music and dont think about scooping some gurl cuz if a gurl is feelin you, you will know it. Keep your eyes open and lay low cuase somali gurls are sneaky and they aint gone give you the signals straight up, but they will be giving you vibes that you can only see if you know how to spot it.

AND A SAD BUT TRUE FACT, MOST SOMALI GURLS DONT GO TO PARTY TO HOOK UP WIT SOMEBODY UNLESS THEY KNOW THEM.