Sign in to follow this  
Funkysista

Would you let Your man marry another women???

You guys are probably like what da..this funky^sista is over taking the forum *LOL*

According to our religion it's allowed men 2 marry 4 wives right...that's if he could provide them n'equally treat them same way...But men do it regadless....

The question is would ya still stay with him? Can you stand another women sharing your husband?..LOL

Hibo   

looool waakanaa sheekada would you allow it bey gaartay, ala awoowa yaasheena hadey joogi lahaayeen wadnaha baa istaagi lahaa, any way sis ofocurse if you are caring women who knows the needs of her husbands and could not provide she will accept no doubts, beside as our sisters beleive that there are few good men left in this world so why not share if you found one, it will only show how good you are and how human and faminant you are. in my opinion you should share thou now a days men can not stand to share one roof with one women how about 2 or more, sista if you find a good man share him and god will bless you for that sacrifice, peace and love to you..

Lol sis, The question should be "why wouldn´t u let your man marry another woman??"

Coz hell no, I would never let my man marry another woman. Its either my way or the hígh way,lol..

Hibo   

well well my answer is simply NOOOOOOOO

i wont bother explaining.....anwyan if i hear a talk about another women....he may as well divorce me cuz i wont be there lol

peace

------------------

"Prayer is man's greatest means of trapping the infinite resources of God."

- J. Edgar Hoover

Hibo   

*******Ooooops*******

[This message has been edited by SouL_LaDy (edited 05-04-2002).]

Sakeenah   

SALAMA CALAYKUM

though polygomy is allowed in our beautiful religion, if and when one can fullfill his duties to provide for his family and to be fair with all involved. the real question is what makes one seek the comfort of another women like Soul_Lady said could it be that the wife is not completing her duties as a wife or maybe he is not completely satisfied at home married couples should always re-evaluate their life and see if they are the happiness of their significan other or the couse of missery its never too late for one to change in my opinion i think any man that looks for another person is missing something from his current partner so it will be easier to step aside than tobecome a second class citizen in his hearth...i would allow my husband to marry another women only under ONE condition that is if he is marrying a women that has children for his dead brother and cannot take care of herself and kids i think it would be fair on my part to allow him to provide for his family....also if his cousing is old and not never maried looks i'm changing my mind after all...anyhow we can all give our opinions now and we would or wouldn't do such thing but when reality hits our emotions or rather impulse will make the decisions

thats just my opinon

and BTW sorry if i was long or didn't make sense i'm rather tired

salaam

------------------

Sakeenah   

SALAMA CALAYKUM

though polygomy is allowed in our beautiful religion, if and when one can fullfill his duties to provide for his family and to be fair with all involved. the real question is what makes one seek the comfort of another women like Soul_Lady said could it be that the wife is not completing her duties as a wife or maybe he is not completely satisfied at home married couples should always re-evaluate their life and see if they are the happiness of their significan other or the couse of missery its never too late for one to change in my opinion i think any man that looks for another person is missing something from his current partner so it will be easier to step aside than tobecome a second class citizen in his hearth...to the above queston...yes/no i would allow my husband to marry another women only under ONE condition that is if he is marrying a women that bare children for his dead brother and cannot take care of herself and kids i think it would only be fair on my part to allow him to provide for his extended family....also maybe if his cousing is old and not never maried you know with this ratio of man to women getting scarrier everyday i don't want to be greedy... looks like i'm changing my mind after all...anyhow we can all give our opinions now on whether we would or wouldn't allow it but when reality hits our emotions or rather impulse are the ones we have to real on...

thats just my opinon

and BTW sorry if i was long or didn't make sense i'm rather tired

salaam

------------------

Hibo   

Marry?.. DID I read you RIGHT?.. MARRY????? HELL NO.. if he gets close to even looking at another woman for more than necessary... He can rest assured that he has no place to hit that nite!!!!! cwm23.gif

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Salaama All...

I really don't see what the problem is? Another wife? means Less responsibility for ME!....Heck yea I'll Find him another one if he wants it.. cwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gif

Sniper   

knock knock...DALAQ..aM IN Any males Allowed..?Any way...ladies come'on now...you know why Allah Allowed polygomy is that females are Always more than men..An if the limited number of males go with single female there will be a pool of ladies out there in the cold.dont you feel happy sacrificing for your fellow sister..And as our somali community in particular.we really need to do something really big about our marriage relations..and we need to start polygomy really big time....why..?cuz our girls need men to partner them in the hardship of the west...lool O my God how wonderful it appears arriving home after a tough day's work while your somali/muslim/sister wife is there happy with her cute baby waiting for you and DHUNKASHADA Dhabanka.....just listen to Abshir Bacadle then decide how wonderful it is to live among a team of your own sisters...

am out...ladies sorry to interrupt

------------------

sniper.jpg

Hibo   

cwm2.gif Sakeenah, There was no point of erasing what I wrote eh' lool.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

hooyo   

I would definetly let my man to marry another women in that way he wouldt be in my face all the time,Religion made it xalal for them so as long as he would treat us eequaly why not? and it also mean less responsibilty.

LooooooooooL@@MarrY...............

If she's UglY....I would understand where she is coming from...I mean she Must be dateless and sesperate to After a Married Man

[ cwm3.gifText

Hibo   

YES, I'd allow him 2 MARRY another woman.....ONCE IM DEAD (& I doubt he'd be that lucky). cwm16.gif

------------------

Tomorrow just might go my way, it cant get worse than yesterday....