Che -Guevara

How Many Somalis Can Crack this Exam

Somali 'admins' are family enterprises depriving the citizenry of qualified bureaucrats which is very essential to the success of the State. That's not to say India's system is better or worse, but at least this sort of exam weeds out the super unqualified.

Who needs this when nepotism,  iyo tolka will give you job? Whole Somalia is built on yaa taqaan

Comparing apples with oranges, India is a nuclear, space faring nation 

I work with many Hinidaan ka yimid dalkooda, young people. Waxee yaqaanaan ma leh ka ahayn what they are technically trained. They know nothing about the rest of the world. Waa yaabay runtii. Anigaaba ka badiyo siyaasadda dalkooda Hindiya iyo hoggaanka Modi. Intee ka soo jeedaa mar i weydiiyaan dhahaa Soomaaliya. Maba maqlin waligooda. Markaas dhahaa guess it where is it. Bangladesh, Sri Lanka agteeda iyo meelahaas sheegayaan, yaabkoooda. Dalal kale kuuma yaqaanaan.

2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I work with many Hinidaan ka yimid dalkooda, young people. Waxee yaqaanaan ma leh ka ahayn what they are technically trained. They know nothing about the rest of the world. Waa yaabay runtii. Anigaaba ka badiyo siyaasadda dalkooda Hindiya iyo hoggaanka Modi. Intee ka soo jeedaa mar i weydiiyaan dhahaa Soomaaliya. Maba maqlin waligooda. Markaas dhahaa guess it where is it. Bangladesh, Sri Lanka agteeda iyo meelahaas sheegayaan, yaabkoooda. Dalal kale kuuma yaqaanaan.

Maybe it is what relevant, master of one area , in one skill, rather than jack of all trades 

They have exceptional skills in certain areas, medicine, ICT etc 

Waa robot hee markaas. One of them grew up Cumaan oo Cumaan ka yimid where his parents live. He is very different from Hindida kale Hindiya ka yimid and knows a lot of what is going in the world. He himself said his fellow Hindi are very ignorsnt and live in cocoons.