Sign in to follow this  
Hodann

WHY KISSING WHEN YA'LL NOT MARRY

sweetie i think kissing is not a big thing.if u really care about the person then is okay is really sweetv and passion but if u r gonna go around and kissing ppl u dont know then that kinda crazy..lol

Hibo   

As a christain i can appreciate any women in the world that believe that only because of their religion something is wrong. kissing is wrong. it can lead to sex or something more. thank women of islam.

sasa82   

This question trully shows us as a people we are slowly beginning to loose our culture and our religion. I think it is becuase of our progression towards the western culture. I some of us has forgotten that we are muslimsand kissingis not allowed. Please correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it when a boy and a girl is courting they are never to be alone. Always there is supposed to be somone sitting in between them at all times.

LuCkY   

WeLL, I See THaT THiS ToPiC HaS BRouGHT aLoT oF PeoPLe'S oPiNioN ouT iN THe oPeN aND SoMe WoRDS HaVe BeeN eXCHaNGeD THaT aRe uNNeCeSSaRY iF You aSK Me...BuT HeY THaT'S JuST My oPiNioN...Nee WaYZ 2 GeT 2 THe PoiNT; as far as i am concerned we all know and have learned the difference between right and wrong and this topic is a situation where you have to chose which path it is and i dont mean to preach but lets be honest here some of us do things that we know we are not suppose to be doing...call it weakness...call it ignorance...but whatever the case the bottom line is that we all have to face our consequences sooner or later and its with ALLAH as we all know. i personally agree with each and everyone of you to a certain extent but then again that's my opinion and mine only and so you all are entitled to your opinion BUT LET'S remember one thing: when our fellow nomads post a topic it is merely so that we can give them some feedback to help them to a better understand the that particular topic.

Damn....Lucky that was very well said....took the words right out of my mouth....or my keyboard should i say! But newayz yea....i totally agree wit lucky and lefty on this topic....and i think a few of guys need to learn the difference between sinful behavior and inappropriate behavior! Thats my two sentences.

Mac mac mac mac....salaama!

ajakis   

UNLESS U REPRESNTIN A PLANET OTHER THAN EARTH U SHOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH KISSIN!....KISSIN IS SHOWIN AFFECTION EITHER ON A DATE OR RELATIONSHIP SOO GET UR GROOVE ON AND KISS HE/SHE OR U MIGHT LOOSE HIM/HER FOREVER! ;)

hey! ppl lighten up it aint the end of the world if some one kisses u lol ;) ....

i mean thats their problem if u don't wonna be kissed then no 1 aint gonna force ya.every 1 is entiteld to their own opinions ,an their way of life :D

I coulden't leave with out leaven a comment anyways thats all from me aight.

am out

Curly   

I think everyone’s clear on what the religion says about kissing...it's not allowed full stop! But how many of you people do everything the Qu’ran says anyways?

I’m not condoning kissing but I doubt you’re a hoe just because you kissed a guy!

It’s really up to you, but have sex on the other hand is definitely Haram just like kissing but it’s up to you and when you start feeling guilty or start fearing Allah!

to me kissing is a invitation to sex. i don't like when a woman kiss me in the mouth gently and then just go out without sleeping with me. i call her a tease and i don't like that.i mean why kiss if you don't mean it . why kiss someone when all you want is friendship. to be honest with you ladies kissing a man and not sleeping with him is like unzippin without sucking.anyway, i agree not kissing and not sleeping around without marriage that is the decent thing to do, if you don't want to get raped someday.eventually if we are afraid of god then we should get married a lot sooner that's a priority since we want to satisfy our temptation.otherwise the wrath of god is on us.may god help us all, and may he say us the way to good deeds.