Sign in to follow this  
Hodann

WHY KISSING WHEN YA'LL NOT MARRY

Ayliban   

hey yo sis kissing si no problem.

when th first kiss comes then love come in with it right

geeeeeeeeeeee ur down down gril.

Haaruun   

Ameenah, I can't blv u just said that....I don't know what other religion you got in your head but our's 4bids touching let alon' french kissing.......can u tell me where in the quran/xadiis it says it's OK to play futi futi as long as ther's no sexual-intercoarse involved.. Istaaq furu laah :(

Hibaad   

Hey haruun clam down bro i don't think aminaah meant it that way.

Naya amiinah lol u and taking the miky wld give ppl the wrong idea.

Blessed   

Haaruun :mad:

Leave Tweety alone waryaahe. I am a muslim, wether I am a good one or not is between me and Allah. futi futi, lol ka dar oo dib i dhal. Oo yaa heerkaas ba gaadhey :confused:

Muna

oh well, U know me.. I don't give a ..... anyways I partly agree with Lefty in the sense that it doesn't make a girl a hoe because like he said it is not sex... i didn't say it was xalaal

and I was laughing at his rather explicit remark.. things sound 100 times nastier when translated to Somali. Balaa is dhuuqda.

Haaruun   

Ameeenah, walaal, macaan.....that thing was da 1st thing I wrote this morning, I was in da sleepy mode...I didn't even realize that u coded from lefty..plus u never said anything 'bout xaraam or xalaal.....having said that, Ha la is cafiyo, hadii kale buusi kaat baan kuugu yeedhi ha ku er eryato markey garani kaa tagtee...sorry sxb redface.gif

All these repetitive discussions are making me cross-eyed.

If u wanna kiss...KISS. If u don't....THEN DON'T KISS. But for the luv of God STOP going on and on and on about it.

DAMMIT!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

nuune   

barwaaqo,u r right wallaahi,anyone who rabo in uu dhuuqma bilaabo then it is up to him or her,whats the big deal,are we controlling ourselves even if we start dhuuqmo or somali kiss,this is really making me go nutt!!

to summarize:

dhuuq who ever u want and don't dhuuq if u don't want.

Fuaad   

Nuune's quote "dhuuq who ever u want and don't dhuuq if u don't want"

:D:D:D:D I guess that's the bottom line, it sounds perfect!

WILDCAT   

Really...lota' dirty language in here...especially from folks who've been harping about the xaraam'ness of it all.

Disregarding the fact that kissing is not allowed...the idea of someone slobbering all over my face is a little distasteful anyway icon_razz.gif ...it's only a fine line that separates a kiss from becoming either a pleasant experience or a nasty encounter with a pig at feeding time armed with a powerful hoover for a mouth...ouch!

Ameenah, Muna...been awhile...how you doing girls?...still gorgeous as ever?

----------

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone's got them and they all stink.

Shiish   

Can anyone explain to me!

I'm keep hearing Somali Kiss and other kisses over and over again. What's the difference between the two???

Is it necessary somali kiss to be done in certain one way??

Pleaze explain to me those of you who are Somali-KIss professionalist.

-----------------------------

'i jiid ama aan ku jiido'

what is da difference ..let me see..i guess da only difference is dat da somali kiss contains a little paranoid feeling specially when performing outside..gotta check around ya territory befo you perform it ..cuz you neva know who could sneak by you.lol..namean..i guess dats da only difference i could think of right now..may be other people could elobarate little mo..lol..am out

i realy can't believe that u ppl are arguing on the issue .....kissing b4 marriage is xaraam. so are many other things, the 'hoe' issue was resolved nicely ...u can't call a person a hoe unless 4 ppl witness the sexual act.

i guess we all do bad, we all do wrong ,,,we should repent to Allah, ask for 4givness and not repeat the same acts over again.. Allah is most 4giving.

Miriam1   

Salam

Sadely enough this is a RETARDED TOPIC!!!.

Its wrong and there is no discussion to it !? :mad:

Peace

MD   

Salaam

Jawahiir agree with u on that!!

It's HARAAM HARAAM case closed!! redface.gif

so let's not waste our time on discussing stupid issues, as we all know time is precious.