Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Wishing on a.....

Originally posted by Mariana:

I guess by your name you were born vain

Heh~ This Newbie is Kewl. Quruxley, You have a Match dearest Vain ;)

NakuPena, You are Quite Odd Heedhe. icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

Kabaha hayga caaynina. I have the Tan one, and mannn with my jeans tucked in (have to show off my ridiculusly expensive boots) I look *cough cough* umm ... icon_razz.gif

Now waiting for Thanksgiving sale, to buy other colors. :D

Pucca   

runtii in one of my classes some short white chick came in with her pjs and the shoes you got up there...the pink one. Made sense; it was an 8am class...but to walk in those house slippers turned boots is just a little too much.

Kabahaas Soomaaliya hudheey aa lagu keeni jiray, waxaana xiran jiray xariifkoo beer balcad ku taala ka shaqeen jiray, oo dhuudhiga ama dharabowga dhiiqada dhoobeyda ku jira iska ilaalin jiray. Waaba la yaab hadiiba halkaan xarago loo gashto!

^They dont look rough at all.Hee dhe aren't wedged heels soooo much more comfy then stiletto heel or block ones?

Quruxley, You have a Match dearest Vain

Midabkaa baroonka aah..War miyaad walatay.I'll just let that one slide and put it down to the fasting :cool:

J.Lee   

Hee dhe aren't wedged heels soooo much more comfy then stiletto heel or block ones

I don't know about that dearie, I can run with 3' Stilettos without tripping but when I wear wedged heels, I feel as though I'll be spraining my ankle at any moment.

yhst-47560170658256_1869_230105

11621269_th.jpg

Stylish and comfy. My two favorite shoes at the moment.

Nailah   

Don't you just love discounts icon_razz.gif

A friend of mine works at a jewellry store, and she managed to give me a 10% discount on a beautiful ruby pendant.

100167.trifarirednk.jpg

The pendant looks like this picture above, but it's in sterling silver (not gold). I only spent $100 on it, thanks to the discount :D

My winter must-have is a long bohemian chic style coat. I couldn't find a picture of it on the net, but it looks a lot like this picture:

zara3am.jpg