Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Wishing on a.....

*Sighs*

Doesn't it feel great when someone gives you their staff discount?

start1.jpg

Winter here I come ala Escada!FYI my lovechild is the black one^

Paying full retail price sucks huh?

*grinning from ear to ear*

Whats the best thing someone gave you discount for?...Ooh and also add what bags/shoes ect your lusting after for this winter.

Mariana   

Assalamu Alkum,

As a female i never understand/understood the relevance woman give to bags/shoes/nails/anything that shines or anything that screams £££. :rolleyes:

I understand that certain products should be brought with quality in mind for example shoes. Probably cheap shoes cost consumers more money than expensive shoes I wonder if there is a statistic for that? But bags ^ ^ ^ and fruitlessly buying a million shoes u will wear once is not a thing that should make a woman –any woman – happy.

I guess by your name you were born vain

W-caleykum Asalam....

This whole thread is about DISCOUNTS the total opposite of waxaad ka hadlisaa.

1)I never said anything about buying ridiculously expensive items.

2)I never said I own a vast collection of shoes/bags(because I dont)

3)Never said anything about womens happiness.

4)Nor do I claim to wear a new pair of shoes once!

Maxaad shegeysa hadaba.Because you are derailing into your own personal little thing here.Assumptions,assumptions&more assumptions....

Naa xageed ka soo keentey arintaas ee.How do you know anything about me?Oh that's right you dont....

Waa yaab kale walle iyo bille :confused:

I guess by your name you were born vain

Your a fast one,aintya? ;)

Mariana   

Assalamu alkum

Ahem dear nerve, i did not mean to hit you especially not in this month of ramadan. Please forgive me.

I was just trying to widen the subject matter, asking what bags/shoes I am "lusting after" is a pretty small scale. Trying to understand why women in "general" feel the need to shop shop shop is a great question, one I assume I missed the answers for on this here great forum. :D

P.S

1)I never said anything about buying ridiculously expensive items.

I never knew you needed staff discounts for market stall prices? Please enlighten me.

^^ Mieow! Xagey bisadu naga soo salaantay? LoL...put away the claws sis.

Qurux,

If only. Care to share your friend's staff-discount? If she works in House of Frasier, let me know. I have been eyeing a particularly pricey but utterly chic winter blazer. ;)

Socod Badne what you after dear? :D

Aerowen miyaad aragtay...Waa yaab kale I swear down.

Hey babes no she works in the airport and gets her staff discount from the store in Sloane St smile.gif

What jacket?Describe...

Mariana no nerve hit sistergirl.Bottom line is waad soo bodeey and threw assumptions all over the place.IF I was indeed a shopaholic I would say so lakiin maxaa ka galey adna.Seriously focus on the topic instead of derailing it if you fail to understand certain issues....Everyone is different so be prepared to be suprised.

I think those purses look like the ones which my future unknown wife is going to take. I hope the price sags from what it is now, 'cause I am poor man who can't impress financially a typical somali xaawooleey, unless she voluntarily agrees my high-class dabeecad iyo old-style xariifnimo!

:D

Jabhad   

I hope the price sags from what it is now, 'cause I am poor man who can't impress financially a typical somali xaawooleey, unless she voluntarily agrees my high-class dabeecad iyo old-style xariifnimo!

You are not alone br, we are in the same boat.

Aeronwen all I read was 'green' and 'fitted' and I'm in jaceyl smile.gif

Naku Penda naa burn those stilettos and fire that chiropractor!Flat shoes for life!

Alle-ubaahne&Haruun I would recommend you guys to marry a Camboro qoor dheer from back home lakiinse from the ilbax that's hit my cousin's wife with her "Fandhi" aka "Fendi" handbag I wont.Good luck to you guys!I say that with such heartfelt sympathy(!) icon_razz.gif

Bess.   

Originally posted by Naku Penda Piya:

My tired stilleto feet absolutely loves these sheepskin boots:

classic_short_med.jpg

^^ Warm and cozy.

sweetie i thought these were house shoes....i would never got outside with them....sometimes....i wear them to the library late at night with pajamas...but that is it...

Pucca   

^^those really have an odd look to them..

if its flat shoes you want...grab some puma runners.

t14706.jpg

and for 'warm' and comfortable yet still flat...

reebo71904_lg.jpg