Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Ciidamada Dowladda Somalia

N.O.R.F   

Ahh the boys who got an a^s wooping this week when brother xabashi got dealt with!

Forever be remembered as the xabashis little elfs

photo_23.jpg

^^ Pi

ElPunto   

^Northerner - are you officially part of the insult hurling 'saaqids' - quite the flurry of af-xumo from you this past week?

Kashafa   

How to be a neutral observer on SOL:

1- Ignore all the TFG hacks blatantly clannist rhetoric, ignore their glee and gloating in the face of human suffering, ignore their wholesale embrace of the Xabashi invaders, no comments on Adeer Yey whatsoever, no comments on Adeer Zenawi whatsoever.

2- "Whopsy Daisy, here's a post by a 'secessionist' who's been very vocal against the Tikrey/TFG alliance. Great oppurtunity to show my neutral and moderate colours"

3- Proceed to type: clickity-clack, clickity-clack.

Come on, Point. You're better than that, man. Where was your wonderfully moderate voice a) during the horrific events of the past week b) when the dhabo-dhilifs(note down for af-xumo count) took on a Nazi-esque taste for genocide and civillian death, both on the ground and here on SOL.

You don't need somebody to tell you that there are far more pressing matters to be commented on than pleasantries and courteous-talk.

You don't need somebody to tell you that it looks very hypocritcal to constantly criticise one side(Northerner, Paragon, Nur) and turn a blind eye to the side that is cheerleading destruction while Somalia burns under Etho fire.

I say it's about time we retired the neutrality clause.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

How to be a neutral observer on SOL:

1- Ignore all the TFG hacks blatantly clannist rhetoric, ignore their glee and gloating in the face of human suffering, ignore their wholesale embrace of the Xabashi invaders, no comments on Adeer Yey whatsoever, no comments on Adeer Zenawi whatsoever.

2- "Whopsy Daisy, here's a post by a 'secessionist' who's been very vocal against the Tikrey/TFG alliance. Great oppurtunity to show my neutral and moderate colours"

3- Proceed to type: clickity-clack, clickity-clack.

Come on, Point. You're better than that, man. Where was your wonderfully moderate voice a) during the horrific events of the past week b) when the dhabo-dhilifs(note down for af-xumo count) took on a Nazi-esque taste for genocide and civillian death, both on the ground and here on SOL.

You don't need somebody to tell you that there are far more pressing matters to be commented on than pleasantries and courteous-talk.

You don't need somebody to tell you that it looks very hypocritcal to constantly criticise one side(Northerner, Paragon, Nur) and turn a blind eye to the side that is cheerleading destruction while Somalia burns under Etho fire.

I say it's about time we retired the neutrality clause.

The passion is running high with you too eh?

Paragon - that criticism was explained to you - read that post and rebut if there is anything to rebut there

Nur - that wise man posted clearly political stuff on the Islam section - I didn't pursue him much because I respect him - but please! let's keep talk about Meles and ICU to where it belongs - Politics

Northerner - one of the more restrained members in Politics - succumbed to the insult hysteria going on of late - it would be similar to Xiin going all 'insulty' - I would politely inquire as to why - at least to keep up what little intelligent debate there is here.

As to the rest - am I really going to chastise Sakhar and the Captain on a daily basis as you seem to believe I need to - no. Just like I don't bother with AU and the like.

As to commenting on the 'pressing' political situation - there has been little intelligent discussion - just propaganda and insults. And your missives have hardly made any differences.

Adeer, is-dajee, relax, chill - debate your points calmly. But if you're intent on labelling me as an 'enemy' then go right ahead.

me   

Dear Khalaf,

Your right man, no need for fake neutrality. Advocate for what you believe in.

Its war and the bullets are coming from all sides.

-clannist individuals from both sides

-secessionist mercineries thinking fanning the flames in the south will help their immoral cause

-nihilists who believe that out of the fire in Somalia a hew Horn will emerge

-the 'Islamists' I use that term very loosely.

So my advice to you khalaf is, stand up for what you believe in and be consistent.

Its war so fight on your own front. To hell with neutrality, take no prisoners, burn them alive.

Goodluck,

Superfluous Sensei

RedSea   

Everyone can see what is going wrong here people. However, it's rather absurd to think that one from Somaliland can NOT feel sympathy towards the people in Southern Somalia. To think they are doing it in order to gain something from it, is really weak.

As there are Planders (majority) supporting in Yey, we also do have Planders supporing the UIC or are simply against it. The same goes to Somaliland. We have many Somalilander against the Xabashi invasion of Southern Somalia, and we also do have some who don't.

It's really foolish to think that human being is faking when they feel bad about the situation is Southern Somalia, it's human norm unless you cover it up to get the chils when seen a blood or other human suffering.

N.O.R.F   

The Point

I would like to be excused from my usually easy going persona in the politics section. I will show no respect to those advocating for the bombardment of fellow Muslims/Somalis.

Do not expect fluffy words from me in these parts.

Kashafa   

Point-ka,

Yes, my passion for justice and disgust at dhabo-dhilif cheerleading for my country's destruction is indeed running high. That should be the default position of anybody with an ounce of Islamnimo or basic humanity. There's politics and then there's what we're witnessing on SOL past few days, which if I'm not mistaken, you've been position-less on. The worst fighting in Mogadisho in 15 years, yet you remain silent ? And then whistle a red card at North and others because they've overstepped the boundaries of pleasent discussion, or something to that effect ?

I can understand if you don't wanna mix it up in the politics section, cuz it can get ugly. But stepping in to yell foul at something petty while purposely(in my view) ignoring the horrific events on the ground as well as the faults of the TFG camp, well, that just speaks for itself. And it doesn't spell neutrality or moderation.

No, I don't consider you an enemy. That said, I'm not the only one to have noticed your convenient 'neutrality' which is what I was highlighting in the my earlier post.

Take a stand, articulate it, provide your reasoning, even inject a lil heat in it, but it all starts with taking a clear stand.

Superflous Sensei,

I think you're mistaking me, Kashafa, with Khalaf. Don't see how the names can be similar, but the difference in positions are as clear as daylight.

Kashafa   

^ So if you meant me, how am I not consistent ? I think you didn't understand my 3 easy ways to be neutral on SOL, read it again with the key word: irony in mind.

Kashafa, not Khashfa. Pronounciation: 3 syllables. Ka-shaa-fa(english) or Ka'shaafa(arabic) See camal, duqa. Af-carabiga ma kuu gooyay, lol.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Yes, my passion for justice and disgust at dhabo-dhilif cheerleading for my country's destruction is indeed running high.

maxaa ka sameen kartaa? what can you do? That is the ultimate question. Coming to SOL and acting like a mad man is not constructive at all.

Pi   

^^LOOL@ acting like a mad man. I'm afraid he aint acting. I bet he slams his keyboard and head-butts his screen while he types.

Kashafa   

^ Your alternative: Engage in fake politeness while Somalia burns ? The equivalent of the social trappings of 18th century Britain. Hold social functions while a entire country is getting destroyed. Nice. Taas aatha kuu dhaafay, yaa King Kong :D

me   

^No Didi the question is what do you want to do, not maxaad ka samayn kartaa, waa maxaad samaynaysaa!

There a million and one way of helping our nation.