Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Undesirable: Educated women.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Val Are you sure you even want to go there??

Isseh please save us the details
icon_razz.gif

Pleasure. Done smile.gif .

Malika   

Originally posted by Isseh:

Educated women should be married for only the purposes of amusement and self-humour.

^Words of a wounded man,hayee a tornedo of a brilliant educated sister kicked you to the curb miyaa yaa Isseh! :D:D

Castro   

Originally posted by g.L.a.M.o.r.O.u.S:

i didnt go to uni becoz i wanna b independent, hardheaded or a feminist. i dd it because i wanna b a better wife, partner, mother, friend, family member and a better person in the society inshaalah. n now i know education only makes you better at everything.

Did you happen to take any English classes while you were there at "uni"?

Baluug   

^LOL :D Be nice Castro, this is only the internet, good spelling is not necessary. Although I can certainly guess that she's not an English major :D Where have you been, man?

RedSea   

Castro,

You know I am fully offended with those comments. You once told me to 'turn off my cap key' on my keyboard. We are trying saaxib. Take it easy on us.

Castro   

^^^^ This whole generation of Youtubers is getting on my last nerve. Not only do most of these kids have little of value to say, many are quite difficult to look at as well.

I'd rather watch reruns of niiko videos than watch these nitwits. :D

MZanzi   

It is good to know that there was someone in SOL with a moral compass, which this pompous self-opinionated unintelligible oaf has not.

Rahima   

There is nothing different btw educated woman and un-ecuated Naag---Can anyone figure out any difference btw them?

Because after all she is only a NAAG right? :rolleyes:

^That's right they are stil Naago, what the hell does that suppose to mean :mad:

As the topic suggests the Educated woman find hard to find a counterpart or a spouse, knowing that the value of a product decreases as cleints lose interest, now does that mean the educated woman are a lot cheaper than non educated, and are getting even more cheaper as they struggle to attract customers.