Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

PLEASE MARRY ME

Lemme see you first then i'll tell you if i wanna marry you ,,,,,,,

Ohhhhhh ,, stop ,,,, wait ,,,,,, i saw u once ,,, ohhhhh ,, you're that lady ,,,, well, I'll marry you then ,,,,,,,,

hell no, i wont marry u if u was the last gal on earth, i will definitely kill my self...!

good girl dont cry out like a dorwaa on heat! good gal has guys come around and fighting for her hand!! u feel this with me ppl! holla.

so what happened to those good ladies! where did they disappeared 2! i wanna know..!

fyi: homies, plz run for the broader if a xalimoo comes to you and asks u to marry her!! first sign of major trouble...take it from the horses mouth!! loool.

Modesty   

Maybe you're not married b/c you spend your time on SOL talking about how you don't have a man, and not out there finding a man. LOL you should sing this:

chea chea,

I ain't got a man

cuz I'm from da west

and this is a test

I'm mad cuz I bleach my face

n my hands don't match my mug

RUDY all i can say is CHA CHA CHA CHARMIN( charmin toilet paper will last you long) . sxb waad isku xarteey! smile.gif:(smile.gif:(

JECELBARO,,I Reeli LiKing your Greenhat, its Bringing your Green Eyes out.faari nice!

MC Xamar,,Let me break it down .cant touch this....you cant touch this,..stop,,,rudy you cant touch this.

RUDY....one of my "charactrisisitickicks" is i never get mad! and i smile very alot!

CC- is your 13th B-day yet to come or was it last week? hhmm

just wondering.

Quick link for relationship (somalinet.com/chat/your area.

Disclaimer-

It's your responsibility to deal with any outcome of that relationship including, but not limited to, Deaf person,

Handicap,

Same sex,

P.C. Hacker,

Your lost aunt/uncle,

Illegal Elien aiming legal document,

Your horrible neigbor,

Your Dugsi teacher,

ETC.

Thanks for the tip! Blue,,If you read my lil free style, i mention how i like boys in blue,,,if i meet anyone on this site,,could they be worser then that fat man in the white snowsuit with the red mittins? mmmm?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

MC Xamar,,Let me break it down .cant touch this....you cant touch this,..stop,,,rudy you cant touch this.

Now I'm heartbroken.... :(

i wont touch her with a 6ft tall pole! shes all yours!! i like maskiin gals! u feel me...besides, i dont use toliet papers! i do it the african way...waader!! i have no idea where she got that idea!! wierd...dontchya think so!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL @"i wont touch her with a 6ft tall pole! "

I am maskin! and nice! so stop being Rude!

Sticks & Stones will break your bones but your tongue will crush you!