Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

PLEASE MARRY ME

qaxaxaxlol...am not talking to you!, am talking to that other guy behind you.

I am 24 years old,,am getting old! i want to get married. ITs getting hard to find a good man. I dont want to settle for less. I want make my parents proud of the man i bring home to them. but what happen to our somalian men,,either there married,,where married,,havekid$$$$$ or simply a loser!i know mr right doesnt exist! but where are the good men..?....tear drops :( any of my ladies feel me.

Yo my name is CC! i carry a BB gun

Dont call me hun, i aint ya average one

am a topic starter, not a fighter

i like boys in blue, they aint got no clue.

"I bleach my face" too,(justkidding) get off my case yo,so "i live alone" yo, 2b continued its fridays see yall on monday!

NaaiMa   

It is offically official! I vote Crystal Clear for SOL's best topic starter, and funniest member... im still laughing over Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Hunguri   

CC,

I like your posts smile.gif . And, on behalf of SOL web master, and I my self beign a share holder ;) would thank you and say keep it up smile.gif . Laakiin please dee ragga sida kaddaa!. And, beign a Somali man and a brother of yours, let my ears not hear that you will end up in the hands of a Foriagn man! Ooops!!! Im about to eat onions for Masayr and Maskax xanuun LoooL.

Advice

Hey Attantion to all Faaraxs,Semi Faaraxs, and little stubborn Fish and Chips boys smile.gif . Do listn to the complaints of our sisters against us, and accordingly solve the problems. For complaints regarding "racing in bed or Japanese Sumo wrestling on bed" and "romance emotional feelings" We welcome you to a "new Call Center" that have been recently enagurated in "Burco". The Call center's name is "Nafaxaad and Xaalatul nafis call center" it has a toll free number 888000. By the way, CC you got to sing this song dee smile.gif (Raggu Raaxo jecelaa Dumarkuna u roonaa) Daadax Somali sisters wax ka macaan maba jirto ;) !!

Hunguri   

Lool,

Puja, Maxaan ka garanayaa smile.gif ! Lool, bal hadda CC ha igu dirin.

PS:-

The topic belongs to CC. Im just apointed as a security guard from Group4 to guard ;) !!!!

Hunguri's hand is already up,Jacaylbaro will raise his hand any moment now and.....Geez,CC if u wanna get married call this Number,its the Aroos hotline centre,after all,we are in the mating season.230935395989.No forms needed! smile.gif

king_450   

this is a nice way to start my eve, you crack me up CC. But reality differs your intention i do beleive wholeheartedly you are not looking to be hitched anytime soon, perhaps you are searching a little fling i guess. Good luck .

Ameen   

Hunguri....so you say Group4 has appointed you as a security guard? Ummm...ummm...I dont know why...but my paranoia has rocketed to the nearest heaven.

And Allah knows best