Allamagan

Happy 1da Luulyo!

Somalina   

The blue & white aka Somalia HA NOOLAATO ALWAYS AND FOREVER! May our people that are suffering find PEACE. May Allah guide AS & TFG to stop the death and destruction of our people and may Allah show them the right path to Jannah. Inshallah Kheyr!

I will never stop waving the blue and white, NEVER! EVER! my hopes and dreams for my country will never die! Somalia will overcome this lingering self-destruction, Inshallah!

p.s. Happy Canada Day to my adopted country. Stay as sweet as you are Canada and thank you for giving me my Canadian passport! :D RED & WHITE rules!

Liibaan   

Happy Independence & Union Day Somalia (June 26, 27 & July 1)

Somalia Independence Day 26 June in London, UK (Daawo)

ssc-somind-inter3.jpg

ssc-somind1.jpg

ssc-somind9.jpg

ssc-somind-inter1.jpg

ssc-somind-inter2.jpg

ssc-somind-inter4.jpg

Oz   

Forget about the "D", are you the one with the broken front tooth in the second pic or the one with the chunky cheeks in the last pic? surely both are attractive. :D

Somalina   

lol@Oz...I'm the one in the far right! hahaha! Thanks for answering my question with another question! Splendid indeed!

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

The Celebration of the Somali National Week comes between June 26 and July 1 every year.

June 26: Awdal, Woqooyi Galbeed, & SSC Regions took independence from Britain (Gobalada Woqooyi Somalia ayaa ka xoroobay Ingriiska)

June 27: Djibouti took independence from France (Jabuuti ayaa ka xorooday Faransiiska)

July 1: South, Central and East Somalia took independence from Italy (Gobalada Bari iyo Koonfir ayaa ka xoroobay Talyaaniga)

July 1: the Union Day (Maalintii Midowga Soomaaliyeed)

July 1: the Somali Republic Day (Maalinta Jamhuuriyada Somalia)

Happy Somali National Week to all Somali people,

It is the 50th anniversary of Somalia

1960-2010

You forgat Toghdeer? And back then there was no Gobol called Cayn. So make that SS. And no C.

Somalina   

sabaayad.jpg Sabaayad!

beer.jpg

mandhazi.jpg fried sweet bread

SomaliCake.jpg

3733635293_e44a68904e.jpg

caanobraawe.jpg Caano baraawe!

shaahcadays1.jpg Shaahi with milk

babjiye.jpg Bajiyo iyo basbaas, maanta aan isku daldalay and it was so good, hmm!

Somalina   

Anigana I basbaas you! sanka yaa basbaas kaaga shuba!

Maqaayad Somali Boston kuma taalo miyaa? yaa ku diidey inaad aadin oo aad cunto Somali soo cunto, indho maraq yaho... ;)