Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

follow up on lullas Q- a survey

Hibo   

Salam

If i had to choose between the two extremes i would go with my cabbie brotha.(B)Nothing can say that he will not change to the better, but he is certainly the one that will know my worth.

But like the others i demand ( cwm20.gif plsss) CHOICES C OR D

cwm45.gif

Peace

Baydan   

You have no idea how many times I edit my reply to this post..was confused a little.

If I MUST pick between two catagories..I'll say A. There is alot I like about B but alcohol and not praying killed it for me.

Ps: lakkad I think you should capitalize the first letter of your nick..I just have beef with that.

ARAWEELO   

If I have to choose ONE I would go for type B cause I can't stand a cab driver who goes to Hassan Adan Samatar or Egal, and most of all talks Qabiil nonsense all day. He might be my mothers dream sun in law. :D

Macalin   

OK..the votes are in>

and they are locked so no changing.

suprisingly..i may say i am really disappointed at the number of ppl who had the courage to take out this survey and for some reason decided not to choose but rather decided to give me a one more ctagory..C or D.

that said, i am acttually also suprissed at the number of gals who chose mr type A..the cabbie aka qabiil mouthing hardworking not so bad looking brother. in fact a majority of the siters chose him.suprisingly he got 42% of the votes.

of the 14 respondentts 6 of them chose type A,and for a good reason.the daily prayers.,

for type B the vote was 21%(suprsied) that someone could be with someone who doesnt pray and drinks!).i may say this suprised me.

and the last group!/ the none of the aboves. did fairly well in here. they managed a 35% which is strong!..

anyways..thanx for particpating and if u must know the reason why i did this..u can holla,.

peace

Dhimbil   

STHLM Lady..yeah this was funny topic lol

I would choose 'A' ..........ladies why u looking at me like that ;)

Macalin   

LOL@sthm lady and iLLmaticc....

why bring a yr old topic back waraaa..

well lets here what the badnaashada gonna do!..

i have perfected the list tho

man i would most definately choose type A

reason being i'm traditional a modern women is good but i like my traditional women who don't have this westernized view of most things or else she's hollow or maybe even shallow but hey it's just me.. DEFinately type A man

looks ain't everything beauty is in the eye of the beholder and i don't try to dig under bolders for nice female with a head on her shoulders. so get gone you crazy new 2003 girls lololololololololol

holla atcho boi wun luv

err...yeah...ok? :confused:

you really weren't lying when you said some of it might be extreme!

I choose type D ...but of course you don't have such option!

Macalin   

Sweetly Opinionateds...They say Moderation is for the MONKS and i know this lakkad aint ONE-LOL! :D

The thing is at the time i did this a yr ago, i ws doing a lil research and the trend i saw was mostly extremes-and for thr particular project it ws all abt extreme..ya feed me?

Haneefah   

Isn't the research a bit biased if the options are limited to begin with?

Anyways...I would like to know what your findings were Lakkad, if you don't mind sharing them!

underdog   

OK, so you're asking us to choose between two flavors of ice-cream...what happened to the other 29 flavors???? :confused:

and when you say CHOOSE , are we choosing a wife to be the mother of my kids and co-signor to few overdue loans or a girlfriend who is still eluded be the concept of "give and take"? oh yeah, there's a big difference between the two, if you can't tell, the "explanation train left 10 mins before you got to the station.

so what's the deal? what did you have on your mind when you posted the question?

TYPE B(man).

owns 2 cars.

dresses very well

has worked very hard.

works out.

good looks

doensnt mingle with "LOCALS".

doesnt pray..

Drinks alcohol

bossy.(sometimes)

thinks he is all that.

parties often(mainly house parties n clubs).

may be nice to some ppl

very good conversationalist

good sense of homour.

charming

cool..but moody!

^^i used to deal wit a guy that wuz ALMOST exactly like type B.. and yes he was somali but born and raised here. The only difference... is the things i took out eg (age, balding, and he didn't have $100,000 lol). If i was to choose between type A or B i would choose neither. None of them are my type. Type B's are very exciting but not husband material