Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

SomaliLand Must Comply with the New Somalian Government!!!

Originally posted by Paltalk:

TO: Bari nomad

The "Shock and Awe" campaign of bombardment will begin if Somaliland chooses or declares their desire to remain defient. Military force is our last resort.but if somalilanders fail to give up their ambitions to remains renegade state..They will face the most severe consequences.

Time will tell

paltalk are u realy debating on a somali issue or u are just imetatiing danol ramesfiel,shock and awe where will u get all this millitry equipment u are broud of?baytheway are u eager of more bloodshen in somallia?i wonder why are u threating somaliland?somaliland had suffered in the past as much as all other parts of somali had,so why are u so harsh on somaliland.a region did manage to hold on together till central somali goverment formed?

i realy do not understand u critics

The "Shock and Awe" campaign of bombardment will begin if Somaliland chooses or declares their desire to remain defient. Military force is our last resort.but if somalilanders fail to give up their ambitions to remains renegade state..They will face the most severe consequences.

Man lets cut the dipolmacy this brother (if indeed he is one) is on Crack as simple as that.

Sayfulaah..

It is not my desire to be harsh on the So called "somaliland". but I do believe that if they remain to defy our demands there will be severe consequence. Somaliland has two choices they either comply with the rest of Somalia or they face the consequences. Somaliland should also learn lessons from it's past mistakes when Siad Bare was on power.

Shujui..

I think it is imperative that you pay close attention to your words. No matter how you disagree with people, you don't have the right to use offensive words against your fellow nomad's. I am pretty sure if you continue your negative behaviour you will regret when you pay the price!

Xalimo7   

One think i am trying to do is stay away from this endless debate about my HommieTown Somaliland. But here i go every corner u look, Somaliland this Somaliland , that, when will you all stop this rubbish,and get a life.Why not take care your own problem, and forget about somaliland @ all.This place that i am vacationing now,doesn't need y'all. Let me run out of here before the scangs appear.oops that is slip

I Love Somaliland' and you can't have it.

see you dude.

Man of freedom, TALK IS CHEAP, any 1 can sit behind the computer and type up wordz. Na'mean

comply diz..comply that ,, let me tell u sumting ..aint no body complying with s'hit

A lot of people have tried but failed, A man of honour U sounds like u juz anther one of who talks the talk but the question is CAN U WALK THE WALK??

Bit'ch azz niKKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It doesnt matter that a person will speak in a 'Civilisied manner' when what they speak about is Pure B.S.

So if u keep Posting Shiid, especially shiid that could cause un healthy exchanges, i will challange u, whether i get banned or not is something i will worriy about.

About shock and awe lol, Crack Head smile.gif

Originally posted by Man Of Freedom:

Sayfulaah..

It is not my desire to be harsh on the So called "somaliland". but I do believe that if they remain to defy our demands there will be severe consequence. Somaliland has two choices they either comply with the rest of Somalia or they face the consequences. Somaliland should also learn lessons from it's past mistakes when Siad Bare was on power.

hey paltalk i think u are talking about dreams may not become even into a reality.cuz the somali u are taalking about doesnot even exist!!!my God where is somali that can make somaliland comply the rules,i wonder do u realy meant it or u are joking?although i am bro somali weyn but what i can see is two diffrent states that we can't compare.somaliland a state with all constitutions and civil societies,so where is somalia u are talking about is it muqdishu or kismayo?there is somali proverb which means do not try to help other while ur house is burning.exactly somalis need (south_)to make peace and form goverment before they demand somali to join them.

Thats right North lol, i can just see him trying to debate the 'finer' points of dealing whilst buying he purchases his stock Pile of weapons of mass brain cell destruction

To: xalimo/Sayfullah!

It is shame that you are asking me if somalia exists or not..It seems to me that you misunderstood my point..but to be precise with you. you and I serve our country in a time of great consequences. We have plethora of problems that we need to solve that are vital to our country. We cannot afford to fail, we cannot afford to be divided. There should be no place for division. We should all work for prosperity that is broadly shared. Our country faces many challenges. We should not ignore it, deny it. or pass it to other generations. but instead we should confront these challenges with focus and clarity and courage. We should unite against anyone who initiates division within our society. Somaliland has chosen to be renegade state, and we cannot tolerate somaliland's desire to divide one country that shares one religion, one culture, one language. We will exercise every option to persuade Somaliland that division does not serve the interest of the country. Military force is always the last option.Diplomatic channels are always the first options but if we have to sacrifice to defend the integrity of our country we will do by any means.

paltalk i do not know really what u are trying to say to us,on one hand u are truely telling us that there are many challenges that we need to confront with great focus and courage,and on the other hand u are telling us that somaliland will face millitry force from none-existing power in somalia if somaliland do not comply what u called new somali goverment

now what i want to ask u is where is the so callednew somali goverment?

yes absolutely there many challenge ahead of us all,we need to consantrate on somalliweyn issue but when is that?is it now when there are so many somali warlord everyone to grape the power?do we realy need to send signalls of threats to our somaliland brothers?do we(southners)even entittle to tell somaliland to do better while we are in chaos and mess?who are we to tell or advise somaliland or putland ?is't it shame southners to suggest anykind peace agrement with somaliland before we form a stable goverment in the south.

how can we run to putoff fire on other's house while our own is on fire?why are we not taking the challenges to those who prolonging somali proplems?why are we not in position to say that if somali warlord do not comply with somali peace initiative the consequence will be sever and unpleasnat?

i think we disprately require to show wellcoming attitude and greatfullness to somaliland cuz they successfully formed stable goverment and they are not in any way comparable with southner choastis.we need to encourage somalilander to play central role for bringing somalis togethers,not threating them.

afteral they need somalis as much as the rest of somalis need them,we are one part that can't be divided, great somali must be our goal they say nothing happens unless there is a dream first

i pray God to bring our people together with peace and harmony.

amiiiin

nafta   

To: Dharbaaxo Jin

First of all sis, plz think before you try to decide to call anyone pathetic cuz i surely don't think you of all ppl should be using that word for another person. Second i would like to point out YOUR pathetic point of view about, the northeners being the so-called better half of somalia. I'm not out to get someone back with what i said, but do u honestly think inaan dhiig qabin markey ayaka anaga saas noga hadlayaan...and to think you would go on to defend them or whatever you are trying to prove or do, well sis i have to say i strongly disagree and if you would call it ignorance then so be it, maybe you would be do better if you sat at the a** lickers side then actually comment on some1 else's POINT OF VIEW...

I thank you, ta-ra

Gediid   

Strange how such a pathetic topic like this solicits 7 pages of long responses when it basically talks of bomabarding the North to submission.I wonder if I posted a topic on lets say how Somalis can find peace how many pages of positive responses I would get :rolleyes: :(