Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

SomaliLand Must Comply with the New Somalian Government!!!

Changed   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Paltalk
must
resign from SomaliaOnline.

i dont think one should make such a decision like that .its up to the admin smile.gif

paltalk ......why should somaliland comply with somalia what are ur reasons? :rolleyes:

i personally think somaliland has it freedom :D

Gedid,

Bro I like the Isolate Somaliland policy, but I would call it the Isolate the break up camp. How ever we are not policy makers (you &I) only on this forum do we excert influance. I do agree it would take vision and political maturity to bring such a thing to fruition. However one should not be blind to the fact that the Somali republic will not always be this bad, this divided and this fragmented. Its like saying change is impossible for the Somali race let alone good change.

I hope we dont fight each other, kill each other, waste our resources little as they are on pursuing our ego. Somali people should not condem themselves to following the wrongs of a single generation.

However dear Gediid, if there was a new government and they patiently strived for peace and opened channels of communication with the North West and they make sure no conflict erupts then Somali's are Somali's and this can be resolved.

I want to know how would you see a givernment in the south and Puntland working for peace would you at least welcome communications and dialogue?

Or are you from the Faisal Warrabe camp?

Paltalk   

TO: MIzz_uniquee

I strong believe we should be united. we become more stronger more determine to move forward in the modern world. Now, each of us must hold high the torch of citizenship in our own lives. None of us can finish the race alone. We can only achieve our destiny together one hand, one generation, one Somalia connecting to another.

There have always been things we could to together, dreams we could make real which we could never have done on our own. We Somalians have forged our identity, our very union, from the very point of view that we can accommodate every point on the planet, every different opinion. But we must be bound together by a faith more powerful than any doctrine that divides us by our believe in progress, our love of liberty, and our relentless search for common ground.

Somalia has always sought and always risen to every challenge. Who would say that having come so far together, we will not go forward from here? Who would say that this age of possibility is not for all Somalians?

Our country is and always has been a great and good nation. But the best is yet to come if we all do our parts.

Saalixa   

paltalk,

ok so u want s/land to comply, u want them dont u? u need them, so just admit it. the fact that they have peaceful land with no warlords, ppl livin together side by side wit respect and equality, doesnt mean that u have to be jealous of them.

so don't be jealous rather try to promote peace instead of badmouthing and commenting on other nation.

infact is there first of all a goevernment in Somalia now, so why would s/land even think about joining it? fix ur problems then cum assult s/land.

paltalk how old r u anyway? u must be a child talking such way! use ur mind when u talk bout politics. (if u know what that is).

Paragon   

Paltalk LoL sxb

I know where you are coming from. But (for a second) lets just turn the political table hypothetically and pressume that ....Somaliland were to force all other Somali regions to become part of Somaliland, how would that make other Somalis feel?

Paltalk   

TO: Jamal-11

Sxb turning hypothetically the political table. I can't even vision or fortell in the event of Somaliland's force to other somali region to come under it's regime. Frankly, it would not be ****** Idea. because the primary goal is to unite the country. but for god sake, Somaliland is minority comparing with other somali region, and as a result of being minority of course your power of influence will be limited, and that is Why Somaliland must comply with the new established somali government.

Paltalk   

TO: Rayaana

You seem to be upset with my articles. if any of my articles coused any damage to your thinking..I do regret. But with all due respect you seem to misunderstood my point view. I am not surprised with your negative comments becuasse I do often run into many somalians who actually share the same pesonality of yours.

Let me enlight for second. Of course I do give credit to Somaliland's regime. because of the good work it has done for it's self. But at the same time our nationality is at stake if Somaliland chooses to remain defient with our demands. Somaliland's reluctans to be apart of Somalia is disturbing and it complicates our process of establishing a broad shared government. And that is why we expect Somaliland's regime to comply with our demands. and of course if they fail to reverse their course of action, all option are on the table and we will not rule out any force.

Xalimo7   

The thread should have been, the rest of Somaliweyn must comply with Somaliland, last time Somaliland have joined Somaliweyn , it didn't work, now it is time that SOmaliweyn must comply Somliland's demands and issues.

see you, am around dude

Paltalk   

TO: Xalimo7

This is not about war of words.I am very seriouse with Somalilander's, their constant rejection to comply with us in any forms creats fresh speculation and over shadows our efforst to establish a broad shared government. We simply expect Somaliland's regime to give up it's ambition, So far this is not happening, which is preventing the start of talks in any form. Meanwhile, the situation continues to deteriorate and is slowly sinking into a state of conflict which could get hot.

Blessed   

loooooooooooool, walaahi you made me laugh. Anyway, if under any strange circumstances you happen to be serious about this issue, then I suggest you read this quote and try to make sense of it. A wise nomad once said:

Markaad Geel dhaqatidbaa Gaweha loo Soo Xushaa

:Dicon_razz.gif;)

I don't oppose Somali unity but 'marax' politics is a whole different matter. :rolleyes: :eek:

Paltalk   

TO: Ameenah

We are using every method, every strategy to persuade Somaliland's regime to give up its ambition, we are trying to resolve this crisis which has led to mounting security fears across Somalia, Our readiness to take part in any discussions marks the first real breakthrough in this crisis. Somaliland has two options if they fail to comply with our demands either they choose the hardway or they choose the peaceful way.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Paltalk:

TO: Ameenah

We are using every method, every strategy to persuade Somaliland's regime to give up its ambition, we are trying to resolve this crisis which has led to mounting security fears across Somalia, Our readiness to take part in any discussions marks the first real breakthrough in this crisis. Somaliland has two options if they fail to comply with our demands either they choose the hardway or they choose the peaceful way.

Please clarify the "WE" in your comment.That would greatly help in knowing especially at a time when everything is usually in the singular form of I I I and I