Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

SomaliLand Must Comply with the New Somalian Government!!!

Smith N Wesson.

You can't force anyone into the UNION without first having a blood-bath. Diplomacy is the best way to bring both Somaliland and Puntland into a future Somali Federal System.

Paltalk is just talking out of his you know where. I dont think he really knows anything about Somalia.

Nin Yaban,

Who said force, diplomatic avenues economic ones political ones the pacification of the south the strengthening of the system. Then Somaliland would come, no compromise means no compromise.

We need not waste a single life a single child or a single bullet to achieve our aim of getting back our dignity.

Gediid   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Nin Yaban,

Who said force, diplomatic avenues economic ones political ones the pacification of the south the strengthening of the system. Then Somaliland would come, no compromise means no compromise.

We need not waste a single life a single child or a single bullet to achieve our aim of getting back our dignity.

Smith

Please elaborate,it would make an interesting read.

Who said force,

When the new government is created it must priorities its aims

First priority is to create a foundation for which the strength and identity of the state would build upon.

Diplomatically it must seek recognition not from the AU and ARAB’s but by the world powers, the US, EU, Japan and it must seek be recognised as the sole custodian of power in the Somali republic. It must convince the world that recognition of Somali integrity and borders is sacrosanct to the government. There will be no internationalising of the Somali dispute with the northwest.

The Somali state must build on the relationship it has with Kenya, as the host of the meeting of peace. It must build relations with Adis Ababa and the Tigray government there, in order to put to history the ancient dispute between Somali’s and the Abasynians/Ethiopia.

If the above are achieved then we need not waste time disputing with the secessionist’s. Their wings will be clipped all NGO’S will be directly under the control of the new government. Embassies and all diplomatic channels all business with the outside world would be wthin the federal state. This hampers the movement and limits the avenues with witch the secessionist can move. Unlike today where there is no control with contact with the outside world.

Political avenues would be, at all times to engage in dialogue with the existing administration in Somalialand to keep the statues quo and entice them in joining the state. To send delegations to Hargaysa to hold talks with their representatives in order to create a climate of no nonsense negotiati0ons and to show Somali people that the state is serious about unifying people without over romanticising this nonsense dispute.

By strengthening the system and bringing in the whole south and Puntland under the control of the state. Revenue would increase peace would bring economic stability and the Somali identity would grow and people would get used to a functioning government, not perfect but better than today.

Secessionist excuses would be limited to clanistic or BRITISH mandate, but it wouldn’t be about peace or prosperity and they would have no one to hear them cry. In vacuum no one hears you cry.

Paragon   

"Somaliland must comply with the new Somalian government"? I have a problem with the word MUST in the sentence.

Paragon   

LoL Nin-Yaaban ... Of all the words that are in the dictionary, the one word that I am always sceptical to use for whatever reason is the word MUST. Whenever you see the word must included in a senstence it could mean the process of departing from reasoning and understanding all together. I believe only God can use the word MUST to command, and it were in my powers I would prohibit the usage of the word by anyone else. MUST means war, and so however reasonable the intention to wage war could be, the act of war itself is foolish. MUST is always violent but TEMPORARY, it never yields any fruits. It always entails actions whose consequences are more likely to be disasterious for those whom the war affects. Nin yaaban sxb I don't see any reason for war in SOL and so your saying of "Paltalk must resign from Somaliaonline" shows how inclined you are to see him go but thats abit harsh sxb. Everyone deserves a chance sxb.. so give him that chance.. smile.gif

Gediid   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Who said force,

When the new government is created it must priorities its aims

First priority is to create a foundation for which the strength and identity of the state would build upon.

Diplomatically it must seek recognition not from the AU and ARAB’s but by the world powers, the US, EU, Japan and it must seek be recognised as the sole custodian of power in the Somali republic. It must convince the world that recognition of Somali integrity and borders is sacrosanct to the government. There will be no internationalising of the Somali dispute with the northwest.

The Somali state must build on the relationship it has with Kenya, as the host of the meeting of peace. It must build relations with Adis Ababa and the Tigray government there, in order to put to history the ancient dispute between Somali’s and the Abasynians/Ethiopia.

If the above are achieved then we need not waste time disputing with the secessionist’s. Their wings will be clipped all NGO’S will be directly under the control of the new government. Embassies and all diplomatic channels all business with the outside world would be wthin the federal state. This hampers the movement and limits the avenues with witch the secessionist can move. Unlike today where there is no control with contact with the outside world.

Political avenues would be, at all times to engage in dialogue with the existing administration in Somalialand to keep the statues quo and entice them in joining the state. To send delegations to Hargaysa to hold talks with their representatives in order to create a climate of no nonsense negotiati0ons and to show Somali people that the state is serious about unifying people without over romanticising this nonsense dispute.

By strengthening the system and bringing in the whole south and Puntland under the control of the state. Revenue would increase peace would bring economic stability and the Somali identity would grow and people would get used to a functioning government, not perfect but better than today.

Secessionist excuses would be limited to clanistic or BRITISH mandate, but it wouldn’t be about peace or prosperity and they would have no one to hear them cry. In vacuum no one hears you cry.

Smith

All your arguments above are valid yet fail to take into consideration the quality of leadership needed to pursue the target you have set above.What you need to implement your "ISOLATE SOMALILAND POLICY" mentioned above requires leadership who not only are competent but are astute visioneries with the ability to take calculated risks.Instead what you have are a bunch of bickering warlords, barely literate,divided on every issue from nationhood to God knows what.Now looking at the predicament you find yourself in would you not think it would be prudent to at least hold back spewing forth your "ISOLATE SOMALILAND POLICY" till at least the final outcome of the meeting if there is ever one.

Paltalk   

TO: Jamal-11

I view the Somaliland's situation as one that can be resolved peacefully, through diplomacy.Every somali citizen understand the stakes that are involved.When I use the word "Must" my intension is to send strong signal to those who are memebers of Somaliland or sympathires of Somaliland that in the event of their defience it could lead to ugly,unexpected,situation. There is strong consensus not only amongst our people but also our friends and neighbors that Somaliland and it's current regime ought to comply with our demands. I believe this can be done peacefully, through diplomacy, and we will continue to work that way. Of course all options remain on the table always as we continue to solve our difference with Somaliland peacefuly.

Paltalk   

Farax. Angel_dust.

It is compelling how some people are misled by their own views. It is not my desire to start a thread where I am promoting the genocide of one particular group. But it is imperative that you remain optimistic when putting an issue into perspective. Of course it would not serve my interest to see thousands of somalilander's day in the event of war. but I am deeply aware of the decisive day that lied ahead. You and I serve our country in a time of great consequences. We both have the duty to resolve our difference which are vital to our country. We have the opportunity to save thousands of lives.

Somalia face many challenges,We will not deny, we will not ignore, we will not pass along our problems to others, generations,We will confront them with focus and clarity and courage.

The admin is not biased to any one. The admin has the full rights to terminate anyone who violates the golden rules.his/her determination to enforce these golden rules are very much appreciated by so many of us. of course the admin is optimistic, leadership comes with great responsibility, and good vision.and he/she is proceeding accordingly.

Paltalk   

TO: Farax, angel_dust

It is compelling how some people are misled by their own views. It is not my desire to start a thread where I am promoting the genocide of one particular group. But it is imperative that you remain optimistic when putting an issue into perspective. Of course it would not serve my interest to see thousands of somalilander's day in the event of war. but I am deeply aware of the decisive day that lied ahead. You and I serve our country in a time of great consequences. We both have the duty to resolve our difference which are vital to our country. We have the opportunity to save thousands of lives.

Somalia face many challenges,We will not deny, we will not ignore, we will not pass along our problems to others, generations,We will confront them with focus and clarity and courage.

The admin is not biased to any one. The admin has the full rights to terminate anyone who violates the golden rules.his/her determination to enforce these golden rules are very much appreciated by so many of us. of course the admin is optimistic, leadership comes with great responsibility, and good vision.and he/she is proceeding accordingly.

Paltalk   

TO: Farax. angle_dust

Gediid   

Originally posted by Paltalk:

TO: Jamal-11

I view the Somaliland's situation as one that can be resolved peacefully, through diplomacy.Every somali citizen understand the stakes that are involved.When I use the word "Must" my intension is to send strong signal to those who are memebers of Somaliland or sympathires of Somaliland that in the event of their defience it could lead to ugly,unexpected,situation. There is strong consensus not only amongst our people but also our friends and neighbors that Somaliland and it's current regime ought to comply with our demands. I believe this can be done peacefully, through diplomacy, and we will continue to work that way. Of course all options remain on the table always as we continue to solve our difference with Somaliland peacefuly.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I think Siad Barre had similar plans and aspirations on us,pulled every dirty little trick to get us to bow,last time I heard he died a refugee in Nigeria and his legacy left behind a nation at war with itself,raped and pillaged by all.Markaas bring it on but make sure your foundations are rock solid to withstand what I send your way.

Paltalk   

TO: Farax. angle_dust