Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

SomaliLand Must Comply with the New Somalian Government!!!

I agree with you 100%...Man you should be next President of Federal Government of Somalia. @loool

Regards,

Where is my quote…..Coming Soon

Senora   

I pray that ideas like yours aren't mocked backed home...why dont you try and take care of the humanitarian issues in Somalia, instead of making foolish threats...if the people of Somaliland want to create their own state, then pray that all goes well...your talking about how they're economically unstable, well of course," Rome wasnt built in a day"...but you cant say that they arent doing anything...your brought up how Somali's army is striving for the million mark...see thats the problem...like you, they are focusing too much on self-defense...what about the other things that matter..like famine, and the illiteracy rates....or how about healthcare.... :confused: :confused: i guess the civil war didnt teach you anything....I'll pray for you...

Paltalk   

TO: Princess_sexy

From the way I understood your comments, You didn't understand the core issue here. The point is one's the new Somali admintration is established,Somaliland must came under the laws and the rules of this new adminstration.So before you reach conclusion make sure you read all the previouse articles that are posted in this forum. Then you will have greater understanding of where I am comming from. But it would be failure for you to reach conclusion without understand the issue....read again..understand..then argue..peace.

Gediid   

Paltalk

Its not Princess Sexy who did not understand but you who does not seem to have an iota of whatever you are talking about.

Senora   

Paltalk i understood everything you wrote...and quite frankly im exhausted.....i try to stay away from threads like this...b/c sometimes i see no point in posting my opinions b/c people like you just ignore them....but i dont think you understood what i wrote...i see so many things wrong with your argument...but i dont have the energy right now to quarrel with you...i'll just leave it at that..you can go on entertaining these people

Changed   

LoooooooooooooooooooL for the first time paltalk made me laugh icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif .......waryaa u got jokes walaahi ....... ;)

ahhahahaha

This is the same guy who said we should all be proud of our Amerikaan citizenship. That earlier post has really ruined for whateva credibility you had.

What next now?

Paltalk   

TO: Princess_sexy

Well you seem to run out of words, like I said you either agree with me or disagree with me. or be among those I entertain simple as it is. It is not my desire to force you adopt my point of view. but it would only serve your best interest to look these presented issue from different view. I am sure one's you take the time to put my issue's in perspective it will reflect from your view and you will have better understandin of the point I am trying to make in here.

Paltalk   

TO: Gediid

It not my intension to argue with you, but i would advise you, to speak for your self. If you have something to say, you have the free will to say, but it would not be a good idea to speak for other's just be your self.

Faraax   

Admin

Whilst I appreciate that there must be certain rules and regulations pertaining to individual and group conduct in this forum, I must highlight the disingenious nature in which you regulate the communications of individuals here. A certain individual starts a thread whereupon he or she openly attacks and threatens a certain group with genocide if they do not comply with his or her worldview. He or she keeps repeating these genocidal threats to this certain group and his or her complete message is simply this, it has no redeemable quality. Another individual arrives and attacks the first person and another in response to these threats that are posited. The second individual is not even warned but summarily thrown of the site.

The moral of this tale is that anyone wishing to make the most appalling attacks on others had better be from the south as no other viewpoints will be entertained.

By the way, as I have made what could be construed as an attack on a southerner, I await instant discommunication.

India   

Faarax

Brother believe me you are not the first to notice the double standards that Somaliaonline admin use. That they bat blind eye to all those who favor "Somaliweyn" derogatory comments is obvious to all.

Better not challenge them or you will have your ass terminated.

Peace

Dusty.

Faraax   

Nin Yaaban

Two points.

'Anyone who says north or south should be terminated', if this was the case there would be a whollesale cull, a ritual exorcism as whether your intent was innocent or not purely your use of this terminology would get you thrown out. There would only bbe a few ladies exchanging cooking recipes, sorry ladies chauvinism clouding my better judgement. Please engage brain before engaging mouth. There is nothing wrong per se with refering to north or south.

'We should not talk of qabiil', this is naive, are you somali and male? Most somali males speak of nothing more than thiis topic. Do you really expect that we will all be instantly converted like Saul of Tarsus?

Originally posted by Faraax:

Nin Yaaban

Anyone who says north or south should be terminated', if this was the case there would be a whollesale cull, a ritual exorcism as whether your intent was innocent or not purely your use of this terminology would get you thrown out.

It will all depend what context you use it under. If its found to be AGAINST the SOL policy, it will be deleted and the person who made terminated.

We should not talk of qabiil', this is naive, are you somali and male? Most somali males speak of nothing more than thiis topic. Do you really expect that we will all be instantly converted like Saul of Tarsus?

I have no problem talking about qabiil, but it always turns into a match between different qabiils. Then i get very sad, and mad. :( :confused: :mad:

paltalk, stop it man your killing them smile.gif

There will be a new Somalia insha Allah and no one can stand in the way of change.

No Somaliland

No aBDIQASIN SALAD

No Musa Sudi

No clan

No man

No woman

So I suggest comply or ?