Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

SomaliLand Must Comply with the New Somalian Government!!!

paltalk.

first of all let me suggest you to get some plastic surgery on that face of yours man before you can even talk.

somaliland has got the most powerful army in the horn now. it can take out those 4 guys puntland calls its army in a day and the rest of somalia could be finished off in less.

Paltalk   

To: timacade

you must be dreaming. Somaliland does not have any strong army. Somaliland does not even have strong economy to survive. So wake up, and deal with the reality. Somaliland still remains to be one of the poorest states in Somalia, and it has the highst illitrasy rate.

rudy

as sad as you maybe the only who laughs at your ridicoulousy ****** jokes is you. the amount of braincells rotting in that messed-up head of yours is ouncoutable and undiagnosable for anyone with any sense. somaliland can finish of those sad southerners in less then a week. the SNM(GOD BLESS THOSE MUJAHIDEEN) could have finished whatever resistance there was in the south and the SNM(GOD BLESS THOSE MUJAHIDEEN)was only 5,000 man strong. the somaliland army is 50,000 man strong(i know that maths is hard for you but that's 10 times as big).

those 5 guys in puntland high on qaad and the 4 idiots in southern somalia are no match for somaliland.

lol@og_girl

i envy everyone who believes the warlords in nairobi can agree which one is going to be their leader. i mean i hope somthing good comes out of this for us somali's but i very much doubt it.

Paltalk   

TO: Timacade

I was right when I said previously that you were dreaming. like you have said Somaliland has so far 50.000 thousand troops. but you never noticed that they are ill equibed, not trained very well. because strong army depends on your strong economy. Somali's new established army will be more then 50.000 it would be close to a million. and of course somaliland is not even one million. So do some math. It is obviouse that Somaliland does not have any functioning economy. It would be unfortunate If all Somalilander's share the same mentality that you have now. History will be repeated again. One's this on going confference ends with successful outcome. Somaliland of course will be urged to comply with our demands or face the consequences. If they declare their desire to remain defient. they will suffer "Shock and Awe" campaign of bombardment. current regime will be dismantaled. So you have time..You either with us. or with the renegade state.

!!!"SoMalI_land admistaration Must CoMply"!!!

&

!! "World A.U U.N IGAD E.U Order"!!

"GReaT~`~New~`~SoMali~`~FedeRal~``Gov"

"Nabad_ iyo Caano"

"Peace and luve"

===============

hahahah

looka at this fool. you gusy aint never going to get an army and even if you did we will finish of southerners with less men, less equipment and less financial support. the SNM(GOD BLESS THOSE MUJAHIDEEN) were less then 5,000 men when they defeated the red-berets(i wont use the f-word) whow were the best-eguiped african army of its tiem. that shows you that somalilanders dont need equipment nor manpower to funsih off the southerners.

oh and the way how come you still havent gotten a facelift man. you seriously need to get something done about your face man, we dont want you to chase all the girls away with your looks man.

Deeq A.   

A.J. Timacadeh, we have no choice but to ban you from our site because of your constant attacks on other nomads. You show no respect for our rules. Good luck.

Paltalk   

TO: Admin

As an admin your great leadership always cames under a test, banning people as a result of using offensive words will send signal to others that any offensive words with the smallest degree will not be tolerated. your determination to enfore your rules are very much appreciated:

Paltalk   

TO: Mojam

What do you mean what government. Don't you read the news papers, don't you listen the news..before you ask me what government..I would advise you to listen the news and read the news papers. Then question me.In the mean time..read my previouse articles.