Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

CAYN: SNM militia retreat from region as Candidate elders arrive in Buuhudle

NASSIR   

^Our brothers from the North West are not that extreme with the idea of a divided Somalia. There are just grievances on their part that should not fall on deaf ears eventhough every Somali is affected by the tragedies of the civil war either direct or indirect way.

No one is proud of a colonial heritage or like his land to be associated with a term that suggests this part of our history as a form of deliverance away from savagery, should I borrow from the renowned East African author, Ali Mazru.

Poker   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

People dont mind our village clown, he is just recovering from his adeero being classifed old deranged man who needs a permanant rest.

so the SNM vomiting is his way of feeling worthy of something.

Indeed the great SNM hereos have kicked alot of azz... havent they duke...

LIXLE

TUUR

DHAGAWEYNE

SILAANYO

and those who recieved great azz kicking never forgot to this day.
:D:D:D

Saaxiib sidaa dadka loogama nixiyo....

Dukey and his crew had a lot ridding on Yey's presidency. Let them grieve.....

The Zack   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

[ The truth is you are just a confused hateful person. At least be clear on that which you hate, siidaan sii maah. :rolleyes: [/QB]

Ibti, Are you any better? Maroodiga takarta saaran ma arkee midka kale buu arkaa.

You said this on another thread:

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Wait, so, reer Puntiland went, fu*ked up Xamar, invited Ethiopian and African troops to come and rape their women, kill the civilians and destroy everything, and then when the atheero is told by the west to go, decided, what the hell, lets leave all at once and mess them up just a little bit more. Life sure is a bit*ch for anyone that trust reer Puntiland politics. Guess Somalinimo, Somaliweye was sound effects, went all the way back to basic. My atheero is gone, I must go too.

P.s. I say reer puntiland, because I saw the lines, upon lines of people that could be seen for miles, some waving his pictures, some waving flowers, all dressed up, singing and clapping welcoming the duuqa home. I always thought the guy was a shame to his clan, his people and Somalis in general. But now I know the majority of reer Puntiland caaqli fuutaada ayu kaka jirrah. Reer Moqodishio should say good riddance, and kick the rest of the traitors out to where ever the hell they came from.

Now if that is not a clanist statement I don't know what is. Somaliyey stop accusing each other of what you all are. Just admit the darn thing so y'all can get cured lol.

Poker   

^^I think Ibtisam stated the fact. There is nothing qabiilist about that statement above....just the facts.

Ibtisam   

Duke, it is obvious you do not READ what I write to you, you are still talking about something I never mentioned once. Accudubililah maadaax ayaa kuu qaafiliaan.

The Zack Since you was good enough to quote me, please explain what is so clanish about my above quote?? I insulted and had a go at Puntland people for standing by a murder, for the troops leaving Xamar to go to garowe when the old man lost out, and criticized all the talk of somalinimo and somaliweye that we was bombarded with when Yey was president, all which disappeared into thin air when he lost out. In case you have not figured this had nothing to do with my clan is better than yours, but rather about the conduct of people in puntland. I even explained why I was making a collective criticism for people in puntland. I still standby this, it is a shame. Even worse is that, since people who bombarded us with fabricated news of TFG progress when uncle Yey was in power, now bombard us with disturbing images and at least five threads of how bad things are in Xamar. Ciil iyo caado weyena and I'm not even from Xamar, the amount of gloating at others expense.

bilan   

well everyone here is qabiilist, those who support SL and bash PL do so because of qabiil, same goes for the other side, naga dhaafa iska yeel yeelka. people can hide their real feeling only for a short time. i do not think it is a secret people of PL love yeey because of qabiil and those on SL hate because of his qabiil so maxaa laga murmayaa.

Ibtisam   

Bilan I don't think so my friend, I have no issues with PL when it comes to SL (Only bone I have to pick with both of them is that they both continue to use the SSC region as a weapon to piss the other off) I don't hate Yey because of his qabil, I hate him and those who support him because of their actions. Maybe that formula works for you, but I've never had a bone to pick with PL before, and this time it is not because they wronged my clan or because I hate their clan, it is as result of their actions and unconditional support.

DukeWhen I asked you about SNM, you was stuck on Secessionists and some other shaaqo no one asked you about, I try to get you to refocus and you start blabber on about the SSC regions. Your ignorance cannot be covered by you jumping from post to pillar. Your efforts to dodge answering what I ASKED you is noted, however until you can string an adequate answer together, I will continue to ask you for clarification every time you mention SNM. So we can do it the easy way, i.e. stop dancing around and answer, or we can do it the hard way and I will continue to make you look like an absolute retard in every thread. smile.gif

Ms Warlord, do you want me to teach about your own secessionist folk lore? Come on the SNM was a rag tag clan militia much like the other groups who fought the regime of Barre they were not the original nor the most effective in getting rid of him. But you know that already.

The secessionists are confused and their claims over SSC is ludicrous to say the least.

The Duke has a new fan.. :D Even a female warlord is better than a dude stalking you, :D

Ibtisam   

^^AAah that is a start, we might get some where, haaye baby step dear, and if you need me to stroke your ego to help you with those baby steps, then yeah sure you have a new fan.

Ok now, Ignoring your little digs at them, lets move on; when did they achieve their goals and when did the SNM disintegrate?

Lool At stroking stop that now, woman behave. :D

As for the SNM history maybe you can open a thread and educate us, one does not care as long as they stay out of Puntlands land.

Lool At stroking stop that now, woman behave. :D

As for the SNM history maybe you can open a thread and educate us, one does not care as long as they stay out of Puntlands land.

Ibtisam   

^^^Dee waa siideeh, why are you going backwards again, forward step my dear. Answer my question hoorta and we'll see about a new thread. If you answer, there might not even be a need for a new thread.

P.s. In case you just saw the stroking part, I did say your EGO :D LOOL @ Double post in your excitement HAHA

^^^Ms Warlord again stick to the topic and keep your mind on the ground.

I have many fans and no longer flattered by this type of attention.

Do teach us about the SNM..

:D