Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

CAYN: SNM militia retreat from region as Candidate elders arrive in Buuhudle

My dear you seem to ask irrelevant questions just to make a statement.

As I am unionist who does not recognize the phantom state that you people try to feed us on a daily basis, the terms secessionist political and SNM militia stand for those who want to break up the Somali lands and claim the British as their sacred guides and have the audacity to bring their militias to others regions who don’t want this secessionist nonsense.

Hate a clan, nah my dear I don’t think much of old men and their names. I dislike the secessionist fakery and their never ending quest to humiliate the Somali people.

Thus keep asking questions you know the answer to, you will get the appropriate response.

Secessionist have already failed, the last decade was their best opportunity, its your problem to come to terms with Somalia and its republic and the reality that you are Somali’s nor better nor worse.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I dislike the secessionist fakery and their never ending quest to humiliate the Somali people.

:D Keeps on getting better. Hypocrisy smells really bad.

^^^Yup the holly warrior who wanted suicide bombs in the south but objected in the NW. Adeer keep it up, burn that blue flag and blame Mogadishu and Siyad Barre for the droughts.

Ibtisam   

There is no point talking to you Dukey, for someone who talks so much about one clan, you know very little about them, and your mind is not open to anything other than your own propaganda and YOU refuse to do your own research and educate yourself, so remain in your ignorance and continue.

Most people in SL falls into at least one these categories;

1) They are secessionists

2) They are Is* Clan

3) Or they supported SNM during its time (we already had this discussion that SNM no longer exist, you are just prolong their relevance and doing free advertising for them) :D

So safely concluded that you hate 90% of people from the north. Also we already know from your previous outbursts in recent times that you think people in Southern Somali are nothing without your atheeros dictatorship and you often refer to them like second class animals capable of nothing but fighting and killing. So only thing you want with them is dominance and subjugation, using them against each other to maintain power and use their resources. Sound like Sayid Barre without the planes and weapons all over again- take your unity to akhiro and keep it moving.

I'm out.

One does not need to preach to the converted, it will just be a bore and not to mention waste ones energy.

Thus as a secessionist you should be proud of the SNM and be happy with the terms used here, if you think its anti-clan or your clan then that’s you my dear, one has already given you that it’s the ideology of the secessionist and their nonsense about colonial borders and hogwash about controlling other peoples land that is detestable. Why would I hate a clan that is no different from mine? Its likes of Riyaale and Warrabe that’s the problem, duhh, but you know that already, don’t you.

:D

NASSIR   

Duke, though it has become a circular argument "Somaliland" the term itself was not exclusive to any region but to all Somali lands. The relative calmness in that part of Somalia can best be predicted to be a temporary status because the components that make up its shape and form has the clan factor at its core nucleus. Therefore, it's not a solvable equation. Only the concept of Somalinimo will hold the constituents strong and permenant.

What is sad is that, over the years of this ongoing conflict, we have lost our sense of national identity-the wall that insulates the nation from a corruption of its bond, compassion, genorosity and common self defense.

Indians for instance resent the term "Bombay" the reason being its anglical roots. I remember watching Larry King during the Taj Mahal hostage crisis. Larry employed the term and was immediately corrected. I reckon it's quite offensive to call Mumbay Bombay.

Fact is our state collapsed so do the fabric of our society, culture and history.

Poker   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

There is no point talking to you Dukey, for someone who talks so much about one clan, you know very little about them, and your mind is not open to anything other than your own propaganda and YOU refuse to do your own research and educate yourself, so remain in your ignorance and continue.

Most people in SL falls into at least one these categories;

1) They are secessionists

2) They are Is* Clan

3) Or they supported SNM during its time (we already had this discussion that SNM no longer exist, you are just prolong their relevance and doing free advertising for them)

So safely concluded that you hate 90% of people from the north. Also we already know from your previous outbursts in recent times that you think people in Southern Somali are nothing without your atheeros dictatorship and you often refer to them like second class animals capable of nothing but fighting and killing. So only thing you want with them is dominance and subjugation, using them against each other to maintain power and use their resources. Sound like Sayid Barre without the planes and weapons all over again- take your unity to akhiro and keep it moving.

I'm out.

If he could only read. :D

^^^Camir, as usual you are spot on, the term Somaliland is not exclusive to any clan hence the preference of secessionist as the correct term for this group.

My sister Ibti and Mr Las Vegas are running around like headless chickens, if you support the division of the Somali state then you are a secessionist, if you don’t then you are a unionist and a nationalist like Somali Castro and others.

Simple really if only one had a brain.

Its likes of Riyaale and Warrabe that’s the problem, duhh, but you know that already, don’t you.

How are they the problem? I think your main charge should go against the people of SOmaliland as a whole. You know very well Riyaale and Warrabe are not the only secessionists.

Qudhac   

People dont mind our village clown, he is just recovering from his adeero being classifed old deranged man who needs a permanant rest.

so the SNM vomiting is his way of feeling worthy of something.

Indeed the great SNM hereos have kicked alot of azz... havent they duke...

LIXLE

TUUR

DHAGAWEYNE

SILAANYO

and those who recieved great azz kicking never forgot to this day. :D:D:D

Ibtisam   

My sister Ibti and Mr Las Vegas are running around like headless chickens, if you support the division of the Somali state then you are a secessionist, if you don’t then you are a unionist and a nationalist like Somali Castro and others.

Simple really if only one had a brain.

I like how you twist my words marakaan corner kaga taagey. I asked you to explain your continues referral to the acronym SNM, you blabbered for bit and then realised you sound like an ignorant and archaic individual, so now you want to make it seem like I was asking about Somaliland, secessionist or nationalist. The truth is you are just a confused hateful person. At least be clear on that which you hate, siidaan sii maah. :rolleyes:

Ibti, adeer I am not here for an ego trip, you are a little bit better then Oodweyne , but alas you suffer from the same problem of just writing trivia and pretending you have added to the collective knowledge of SOL.

You are a secessionist, who supports the SNM militia and who yearns for the Brits to come back “home” and re-liberate you all over again.

What you refer to as Somaliland is not the problem, it’s the treasonous disunity, burning the flag and blaming Somaliweyn for every problem your secessionist lot have ever faced.

I have outlined to you on various occasions what I detest, if you think its your clan then that’s a personal problem you need to deal with. You can try and shake me, but like Yassir Arafat once said “I am unshakable” . :D