Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

CAYN: SNM militia retreat from region as Candidate elders arrive in Buuhudle

Ciidamo ka socda Soomaaliland oo kusugnaa G/Ceyn oo Isaga Baxay

Ciidamo ka socday maamulka la magacbaxay Soomaaliland oo mudooyinkii dambey ku sugnaa degmada Widhwidh Gobolka Ceyn ayaa degamadaasi dib uga noqday ka dib markii ciidamadaasi ay soo gaareen Degmada todobaadkii aynu soodhaafnay .

Imaatinka Ciidamadan ka socda Maamulka Soomaaliland ayaa waxay ka dambeysay ka dib marki halkaasi lagu dilay Saraakiil ka tirsan Maamulkaasi ayna dileen Dadka Deegaanka kadib markii ay dadka deegaanka diideen kana soo horjeesteen Sanaadiiqda doorashada Maamulkaasi oo ay horkacayeen Saraakiishaasi .

Ciidamadaasi ayaa ka bixitaankooda Degmada waxaa soo dhaweeyay Dadka Deegaanka waxaana lasheegay in ciidamadaasi ay dib ugu noqdeen Fariisimo ay ku leeyihiin Gobolka Sool .

Isimada Cuqaasha iyo Dadweyanaha Gobolka Ceyn ayaa si weyn U cambaareynaya Dhaqdhaqaaqyada Maamulka Soomaaliland uu ka wado Gudaha Gobolka islamarkaana uu ku donayo in uu keeno Sanaadiiqda Cod bixinta Doorashooyinka Dhawaan algu wado in ayka dhacdo Maamulkaasi sheeganaya in uu ka go’ay inta kale Geyga Soomaaliya

Dhanka kale mid ka mid ah Musharaxiintii u tartameysay Xilka Madxweyne ku xigeenka Maamul Goboleedka Puntland ayaa maanta gaaray Magaalada Buuhoodle Xarunta Gobolka Ceyn .

Saleebaan Ciise Axmed (Xaglotosiye) ayaa safarkiisa waxa ku wehelinayay qaar ka mid ah odayaasha iyo Cuqaasha Gobolka Oo Iyagu maalmihii ugu dambeeyay ku sugnaa magaalada Caasimada ah Ee Garowe .

Cali Cismaan Yuusuf (Cali Dhagjar)

SBCInternational- Buuhoodle

Ibtisam   

LOL

Dukey, How about you give threads titles that reflect the articles posted. Where on your articles does it say SNM?? :confused: I think SNM baa maadax kaa _______ Still having nightmares about them after so long. :rolleyes:

^^^Che adeer no need to explain the girl read it. SNM is not a qabil just a clan faction, does not represent the clan itself.

As for Ibti to the people of Cayn Puntland "Somaliland" [secessionists] = SNM. Its simple really the triangle group.

Ibtisam   

^^^You just contradicted yourself by saying it is not a clan, and then saying it is people from the triangle group (i.e. a clan) :rolleyes:

So WHo is the SNM you are talking about?? Are they people that were formally part of the SNM, or maybe their dads, are they people who just happen to be from the said clan.

No contradiction my dear, the secessionist feeling is strong in the triangle and led by the SNM clan militia, nothing to do with the general public at large.

Thus you can read and interpret it as you want, after all you are a secessionist noh?

GAAROODI   

Honoustly, this tit for tat is getting boring. I think we have to understand that we are all human. To call Somaliland seccionist,snm,breakaway etc. doesnt really mean anything because the people want it. I agree that some don't and thats their right. However just because you ignore it does not mean its not there. the buhodle region has two degans and only one is pro somaliland and the other is not. So the problem is not somaliland itself its the people. However by posting article says seccionist this snm that you are missing the point completly. The question we should be asking is what is the future of the somali people? Can they live together? clearly by calling sections seccionists you undermine every human beings right to decide there destiny.

Adeer they are secessionists, it’s not a derogatory term and they glorified the SNM.

All this political correctness is bull; this group has benefited from the demise of the state, and are now claiming other groups lands. Thus if Somalia is divisible so is NW Somalia.

We are not only human beings but the same people, but unity should be more powerful than division and if one feels selfish and paranoid then don’t expect people to just follow you, your path is not sacred and you are no more powerful nor stronger than others.

Do unto others as you would want them to do to you..

Ibtisam   

Forget what I am Duke. You have not answered my question. WHAT Do you mean by SNM??

Yes more contradictions; if it has nothing to do with the general public, then how can in the same sentence say "the secessionist feeling is strong in the triangle and led by the SNM clan militia" Who makes up the public?? is there two publics and who the hell is the SNM??

Just answer the question, because I think you confused yourself. I don't mind if you insult whole groups of people IF you knew what you were talking about, but haada you don't know where you are going or coming.

Adeer they are secessionists, it’s not a derogatory term and
they glorified the SNM.

All this political correctness is bull;
this group
has benefited from the demise of the state, and are now claiming other groups lands.

Thus if Somalia is divisible so is NW Somalia.

We are not only human beings but the same people,
but unity should be more powerful than division
and if one feels selfish and paranoid then don’t expect people to just follow you, your path is not sacred and you are no more powerful nor stronger than others.

EDIT: I just saw your above reply, don't bother answering, I get it. You hate a specific clan. Okay save yourself the the trouble of using codes, just iska sheek their clan name, waaxab haa is confuse gaaranini, it is okay. :cool:

P.s. Still full of contradictions, you hate them, but call for unity. :D

RedSea   

^^^Ibtisam sure he does. He makes no secret about that.

:D

Yet another example of the clannish squads' selective memory.