Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Guntiino v Dirac (2006)

Johnny B   

We call a progressive Evolution of male vision to what you call perving, and yes i dare speak for Zii in this particular matter. icon_razz.gif

Diamante   

LOL @ Ahura...a perv is a perv ku dheh JB...no fancy name will cover that up.

Originally posted by Zafir:

^I wouldn’t mind wearing your avatar lips for Guntiino.

I would lend them to you laakin soomaali la'iskuma haleeyo. I'd prolly have to borrow it back in 3 years icon_razz.gif

Ever since the summer started, I've been having a love affair with the diirac. When it's scorching hot like today, a diirac is the most cooling thing you can wear, without pulling out the hot pants.

I don't even own one. Actually we have one in the house. One of them red and yellow ones. I've only ever worn one at a friends wedding where I was a bridesmaid, hence not really having a choice. Lakiin I haven't really thought about it ever since. Maybe i should invest in at least one. Although i dont know if i have the so called "body shape for it. As for diric's man I have a pretty big collection going. I love the bac weyne ones i think there great. I wore one the other night and i have a few friends lining up to borrow it already and i mean the real bac waynes up to your wrist, and no garbasaar. I think its hot! Viva la Diric

As for Australian summers...Well we get use to them. Actually i take that back we don't. But hey just wear cotton and hang out at the beach! Water fights are a great pass time down here, isn't that right Rahimah ;)

me   

Well Girls look much better in guntiino. Dirac is for habaraha, guntiimo is for young women.

Rahima   

Water fights are a great pass time down here, isn't that right Rahimah

Right indeed, don't remind me of the good old days, nostalgia always kicks in.

RedSea   

Boy I am learning alot here, thanks ladies. I can't thank you enough, because whenever I visit this section, I learn new things about ladies and what they like. This will give me idea and insde scoops of what to get my future wife on special occasions. Meantime, keep it going, I will listen from the side lines. ;)

Johny boy and Zafiir, you two get out, you don't belong in this particular thread. icon_razz.gif

Bess.   

Guntiinos are hideous in my opinion...yeah i have seen some women who look hot in them...but its just too cumbersome for me...its weird and draped and just plain unattractive. besides i have only seen old ladies wearing them...dirac is revealing but its cute...besides they r not huge... :confused:

Originally posted by besbaaso:

Guntiinos are hideous in my opinion...yeah i have seen some women who look hot in them...but its just too cumbersome for me...its weird and draped and just plain unattractive. besides i have only seen old ladies wearing them...dirac is revealing but its cute...besides they r not huge... :confused:

Oh so very true. Diracs also conceal the after effects (i.e uneven skin tone) of Diana and Fair and Lovely. Talk about missing the obvious. :D:D

Alexus Abaayo you can only get away wiz wearing guntiino because of your excessively light skin. Not to say chocolate sisters are not hot in guntiino. Because they are. Honest!

Diracs, has more to offer... question, what’s the deal with the price ?? so darn expensive :mad:

Janna since u r guru of fashion, do u know where to get a good quality diracs, that doesn’t cost an entire family (in moqduisho)income

Pucca   

if could wrap the darn thing right ...i'd probably wear a guntiino...but since i cant, dirac is the easier to wear *once you learn how to cover up right with a garbasaar*.

hmm...the guntiino looks hot still though, especially on mothers *oh they're just cute!*.