Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu:: Why fear stability? Support the government

Originally posted by General Duke:

Twisted Logic: Ahmed Diriye is self appointed clan clown and your sentiment are his in every way. As for Ahmed Abdi-Salaan you the one who mentined his name and he was Ethiopias puppet in Somalia as you are aware. These two individuals and yourself represent an axis of nothingness.

I do have hope if you are now gonna support the state without anymore fake clan outcry masked as religious fervour, even today Xasam Dahir Aways admited his little warlord Indacde knows nothing of the faith. A breath of fresh air, I hope he would stop his saber rattling from Asmara.

Of course Ahmed Dirie is to you a clan clown because he exposed the evil propensities of the Ethiopians and their Somali political prostitutes and even faced torture and detention in Ethiopian camps in Mogadishu. I don't expect you to ever praise him.

In all honesty, the people of Mogadishu can do without your fake tears. We are not interested in them, disorganized we might be, but we are a proud race and we don't bend over to Ethiopian pressure like your glorious Puntland.

Instead of whining about Mogadishu, you will be better off trying to change the mafia group that controls your glorious Putland

Nabad X3,

Your pigeon-holed reasoning continue to humiliate you further. Here are some more education for you:

1) President Aden Abdulle Osman AUN and the Civilian government built the Army and the National Airline

2) President Aden Abdulle Osman was the first African President to be flown to an African Conference with his own jet and operated by his own people (Somalis)

3) They increased the National Army to 500% to a strength of around 20 thousand.

Know your history before you parade around your childish arguments

Twisted Logis adeer

: Mr looter never had issues with Ethiopia his was about a clan politics and Ahmed AbdiSalaan was Ethiopias main agent. Anyhow as long as you are now on board and willing to stand up for the interest of the people. Peace, governance, property rights and dignity even then Ahmed Diriye himself will have to return the looted home he lived in these two long decades.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Twisted Logis adeer

: Mr looter never had issues with Ethiopia his was about a clan politics and Ahmed AbdiSalaan was Ethiopias main agent. Anyhow as long as you are now on board and willing to stand up for the interest of the people. Peace, governance, property rights and dignity even then Ahmed Diriye himself will have to return the looted home he lived in these two long decades.

With all due respect, your laughable simplistic H4wiye-Bashing conspiracy theories and on Nabadoon Ahmed Dirie are plainly a product of a diseased mind. When Siyad Barre gave other peoples’ lands to his own group and looted the national treasury, it was a development scheme.

Your arguments are always simplistic and infinity dim-witted

ps

I strongly object to you calling me "Adeer," I expect you to not use the term on me again :eek:

Twisted logic: Adeer dont confuse yourself, Ahmed Diriye is a well known comodity, his history and background are open to everyone, the man is a representation of the looting of the city and occupation of private property. This is not in dispute.

Also its laughable how you hide behind the clan, and behind the religion. You dont have a monopoly on the faith and the clan is wide and thus Ahmed and your group themselves represnt a section and no more.

Dont bash our brains with this nonsense, if you want whats good for Mogadishu, then support he ogovernment stop these silly name Al Shabaab, Al Asmara Al Ahlu Clan. Its time you rebuild your regions starting with Galgaduud and worked for justice for all Somali's notably the unarmed clans of the capital.

Peace is good for everyone, if you want to make the topic about Diriye and your interest group I dont mind.

Duke war maxaa ku helay? Ciyaal cusub oo malaha af soomaliga iyo taariiikhda soomaaliyeed waxba ka ogeeyn baa ku helay :D:D Ciyaal saqiirka meeshan iskugu timid halkaan bey siyaasad cirsaaqad ka dhigteen intey caano cabi lahaayeen.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^Adeer Dhih Dhagaxeed haddaad tahay maxaa caqli oo ku gelaya? Waa waxba! Halkaa ha inoo joogto.

Wise of you Paragon. The whole topic seems very juvenile at best.

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

Duke war maxaa ku helay? Ciyaal cusub oo malaha af soomaliga iyo taariiikhda soomaaliyeed waxba ka ogeeyn baa ku helay
:D:D
Ciyaal saqiirka meeshan iskugu timid halkaan bey siyaasad cirsaaqad ka dhigteen intey caano cabi lahaayeen.

You are a useless twat in this discussion. Try getting education first and then aim to having a debate.

Your useless insults just prove what a useless twat you really are

Originally posted by Gabbal:

quote:Originally posted by Paragon:

^Adeer Dhih Dhagaxeed haddaad tahay maxaa caqli oo ku gelaya? Waa waxba! Halkaa ha inoo joogto.

Wise of you Paragon. The whole topic seems very juvenile at best.
If there are some juvenile things being said in this discussion, it sure ain't coming from me.

General-Duke and his gang have been spewing endless vicious lies against the Aideed and USC and even reality and i have punctured them with facts instead of following them in their fantasy journey.

I am using this forum to inform people on substantive issues and on the facts and why should I stop doing this simply because it scares some people?

Twisted-Logic You sounded very reasonable but unfortunately veered off into all too familiar territory that most Somalis find themselves-reduced to defending a region, qabiil, and worst of all criminals who preyed on the innocent and destroyed Somalia. I don't see how different you are from Duke!