Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu:: Why fear stability? Support the government

Paragon   

^Indeed, indeed Duke. What opportunities and trade! I think it's best advisable to shift that business to Xamar because the Kenyans might soon turn on Somalis - due to economic disparity. There are many pressing and practical issues like these that having a government would address. But many of those who don't want peace in Xamar (who have also heavily invested capital in Nairobi and other foreign cities) think their capital is safe, and thus they can create more money out of the misery of Xamar. They think their money is safe but they are gravely wrong. Temperature is approaching a boiling point in Nairobi - and the under-current that fuels this temprature is rising by degrees all the while.

Today and this government is the only shot Xamar has at peace but if that shot is missed...then... (I don't have to state the obvious). I am sure there are many folks who have sincerely bought the cry (of Orgiga ka weyn) as real and valid, but they must desist from aiding and abetting those who want war on the populace. The good people of Xamar must swallow the bitter pill of truth, that to have order they must be willing to be taught and guided on how to run an Admin that keeps the peace effectively. It's really that basic.

Originally posted by Paragon:

^For once I must say I agree with the General. He makes alot of sense. The government must be given the chance to succeed. Or there will be no government and further civil war on the people of Xamar.

No-one disagrees with General-Duke that this government must be given a chance, what I disagree is with his crass generalizations of the people of Mogadishu as some sort anarchist bacteriods who can't function in a modern state.

It is important to understand the trajectory of the discussion.

Originally posted by NABAD x 3:

quote: the 21 years of the former dictator stands out like a Dutch girl in bikini in the Riyadh

Mr very Twistet logic.

Adeer Isku xishoo, its an insult to compare Siyaad Barre with Uncle Aideed and Co.

Show me something they built for the last 20 years and I will show you a big lier, I can not believe in these day and age we have people comparing Siyaad to the USC era, one has built, the other one dimolished it, one has decorated the other one looted it, one built roads, Universities, Hospitals, Army, the other built Isbaro, Ku nasiibso, and Mory4n. look at these pic and tell me what it says.

SomShaleemoXamar.jpg

This is the Xamar Siyaad Barre left.

baarlamaankii-hore.jpg

Ant this is the Xamar Uncle Aideed left.

Which one is better?
:D
First off all, I take strong exception with you calling me 'adeer." In the future, I expect you to discontinue it.

Now, Siyad Barre started this culture of brutality , nepotism, corruption, massacre and injustice. Aideed AUN was simply a reaction to such brutalities albeit counterproductive.

By the way, on the picture you have posted:

1) The Church was built by the Italians

2) The Arch was also built by the Italians

3) The building in front of the white one was built by the Sultan of Zanzibar and later finished by the Italians

What exactly did Siyad Barre built smile.gif

^^^loool. You are twisting yourself saxib, I never said Mogadishu is not ready, because the average man was ready for peace in 1991. Its the special interest your who destroyed the capital and the south.

I am interested in peace and governance, have been all along when you have ans still are fighting for anti government and looters Inc, and using clan issues, for you opposed Yusuf for nothing else other than clan and that cost many lives, your Ahmed Diriye tendencies are clear and we dont need to waste time on them.

Its good if you are now ready for peace and governance. I know that you dont have any more stake in our capital than anyone else here.

Thus you support my stance that we should give support to the government for the sake of the people

As I have in 2004 untill now, lets support the government.

Paragon: spot on saxib, things are coming together. Its best we invest back home and the creation of jobs is the surest way to end the war and address poverty.

Bluh Bluh Blah Blah.

Just answer the question, Which one of the two pictures is better?

A) Top one (Siyaad Barre era)

or

B) Bottom one (Uncle Aideed's era)

So pls say your answer full stop. :eek:

Meiji   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^Indeed, indeed Duke. What opportunities and trade! I think it's best advisable to shift that business to Xamar because the Kenyans might soon turn on Somalis - due to economic disparity. There are many pressing and practical issues like these that having a government would address. But many of those who don't want peace in Xamar (who have also heavily invested capital in Nairobi and other foreign cities) think their capital is safe, and thus they can create more money out of the misery of Xamar. They think their money is safe but they are gravely wrong. Temperature is approaching a boiling point in Nairobi - and the under-current that fuels this temprature is rising by degrees all the while.

Today and this government is the only shot Xamar has at peace but if that shot is missed...then... (I don't have to state the obvious). I am sure there are many folks who have sincerely bought the cry (of Orgiga ka weyn) as real and valid, but they must desist from aiding and abetting those who want war on the populace.
The good people of Xamar must swallow the bitter pill of truth, that to have order they must be willing to be taught and guided on how to run an Admin that keeps the peace effectively. It's really that basic.

The most distorting views I have ever read.

1) Mogadishu city before the Ethiopian occupation had a vibrant economy amids anarchy and lack of government, that alone was the envy of neighbouring countries.

2) Mogadishu businessmen started to relocate their capital to Nairobi, Dubai and Jabuti when the Ethiopians rolled in and started to set up their brutal occupation. The same occupation Duke and co were supporting.

3) Everytime a foreign-created government came, people would say: ''this is the last chance, if it fails people will all die out''. Yet Mogadishu has shown to prosper without a government and only when a foreign-created government was inplanted in Somalia did Mogadishu suffer under continues conflict.

4)The supporters of yesterday Ethiopian occupation and puppet regime want to shedd crocodile tears and safe ''the poor women, kids and not to forget the economy of the city'', they helped to displace and distrubt in the last Ethiopian occupation.

Sheer hypocricy.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^loool. You are twisting yourself saxib, I never said Mogadishu is not ready, because the average man was ready for peace in 1991. Its the special interest your who destroyed the capital and the south.

I am interested in peace and governance, have been all along when you have ans still are fighting for anti government and looters Inc, and using clan issues, for you opposed Yusuf for nothing else other than clan and that cost many lives, your Ahmed Diriye tendencies are clear and we dont need to waste time on them.

Its good if you are now ready for peace and governance. I know that you dont have any more stake in our capital than anyone else here.

Thus you support my stance that we should give support to the government for the sake of the people

As I have in 2004 untill now, lets support the government.

Hahaha, dragging Ahmed Dirie and Ahmed abdisalan and the people of Mogadishu in every statement you make shows your klan fixations. Beyond that it proves nothing :D

And by the way, twisting facts is something you do on habitual basis. In fact, your approach is outright lying and falsehood.

The entire demographic spectrum of Mogadishu is united and fully supports this government and in the final analysis this is what really matters.

In the future, the Ethiopians will pay the price for their evil incursions into our holy lands and as will the groups that have cheerleaded for them.

Originally posted by NABAD x 3:

Bluh Bluh Blah Blah.

Just answer the question, Which one of the two pictures is better?

A)
Top one (Siyaad Barre era)

or

B)
Bottom one (Uncle Aideed's era)

So pls say your answer full stop. :eek:

Yawn! poor guy. This creature thinks that by repeating the same decimated lines over and over he might actually convince somebody. What a sad and lonely quest of a never ending defeat and self- humiliation.

Siyad Barre shot Somalia in the beaches of Jazira and the cities of Somaliland . Aideed buried a dead body.

Meiji,

Their group historiography has indoctrinated them with tales of Aideed and the USC stealing justly and honestly earned properties and farms and thus the endless cries about the people of Mogadishu.

Aideed destroyed their group’s devious and scheming ploys and dislodged the dictator. This historic defeat still rings loud and clear in this group’s hearts. Spewing venom against any-one who shares klan name with Aideed and the USC is natural for those disillusioned forever by the defeat and humiliation of the evil regime and its base.

Twisted Logic: Ahmed Diriye is self appointed clan clown and your sentiment are his in every way. As for Ahmed Abdi-Salaan you the one who mentined his name and he was Ethiopias puppet in Somalia as you are aware. These two individuals and yourself represent an axis of nothingness.

I do have hope if you are now gonna support the state without anymore fake clan outcry masked as religious fervour, even today Xasam Dahir Aways admited his little warlord Indacde knows nothing of the faith. A breath of fresh air, I hope he would stop his saber rattling from Asmara.

TL

What exactly did Siyad Barre built

curuba_1.jpg

OOps I think this was built by Genkis Khan.

6.jpg

And all these were built by the Sultan of Baluchistan.

diyarad14.jpg

I think this was built by Uncle Aideed

106366917_d9c367501f_m.jpg

This army was built by eemmm Mingistu :D

These are just the tip of the ice berg of what Mr Barre achieved.

Meiji   

Twisted_Logic,

I think they are manipulating past events in the civil war for political ends.

Like Somaliland has manipulated the bombing of Hargeisa and Jaziira killings for political ends (secession).

You should not pay much attention to such silly tactics. The past is the past, lets move ahead.

TL

What exactly did Siyad Barre built

curuba_1.jpg

OOps I think this was built by Genkis Khan.

6.jpg

And all these were built by the Sultan of Baluchistan.

diyarad14.jpg

I think this was built by Uncle Aideed

106366917_d9c367501f_m.jpg

This army was built by eemmm Mingistu :D

These are just the tip of the ice berg of what Mr Barre achieved.