baala xoofto

Jamal Osman on why Farmaajo never prayed Salah

Interesting never knew the cheesefellow never prayed,. but like his uncle  General afweyne  who also was not a clear fan of worship of the almighty. He  was more busy praying to Jesus to get arms   from the  evangelical  Christians to fight against the SNM mujahiidiin. 

23 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Mr Majnuun will parking about Farmaajo all his life. 

Waa low life journalist 

Ok, I give you that. There are plenty of those roaming around. Why one is particularly hated than the others? I wonder

Jamal may have a grudge against Farmaajo, but I don't think he takes money to dish dirt on Farmaajo. It is a personal crusade - me thinks. 

You cannot say the same to Amin Amir, one of the lowlifes in modern days.   

galbeedi   
3 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Jamal may have a grudge against Farmaajo, but I don't think he takes money to dish dirt on Farmaajo. It is a personal crusade - me thinks. 

He should have used better language since he is at least a real journalists unlike many others. 

Despite his vulgar language his report from Al-shbaab was accurate. 

3 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

You cannot say the same to Amin Amir, one of the lowlifes in modern days. 

Amiin Aamir never changed his reporting or cartoons since day one. In fact, he supported Farmaajo even before he became president. He new Farmaajo when they were young in Mogadishu 40 years ago, and unlike many Amin Amir always supports those who are weak, oppressed or wronged. Besides, Amin is one of the good guys, I know him personally.

14 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Secessionists, Reer Diintaada W**, ka been sheegaayo qof Muslim muumin ah. Nothing new.

Meantime in Hargeysa's marfishes and Muuse Muqayil:

vnpltxH.jpg&key=0435df4d0fb1379831a68a13

gVaoL71.jpg&key=dd3462e00175c943674e5656

and that is generalisation  do u want me to also generelise ur  folks from bay and bakool and we all know their traits. Also qatku ceeb maha , Qaat ,,  hadu ceeb ahaan laha ka aad aadka u jeceshihid mr cheese ba wa qayillaa waliba aad bu u cuna , as jamaal said