Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

When will The Somaliland Night Dream come true????

Well, we all kmow somali land tried and put alot effort to got their dream became true fro A to Z noything seems to be accomplish. Insulting our lovely and the only truly religion islam. Not even Israel and south afrika wants to pay their Propaganda. So what is left from them to do, sell the two xaafad to israel. :D

Ictiraafka Dadku ka Doondoonayo Maraykan iyo Ingiriis Cadaaladda Ayuu ku xidhanyahay, Xamar Waxaynu kaga goosanayna waxay ahayd Cadaaaladaro"

STOIC   

My temperature raised steadily when i read your thread headline because its been a while since i have seen threads dedicated to Somaliland.I was embarrased and humilated and filled with chagrin at reading such a ****** remark"Insulting our lovely and the only truly religion islam".If you feel frustrated with the current Somaliland progress i will advice you to come up with a good accusation so that Somalilanders in this site can resort to a good recrimination.I think all your servile attention on Somaliland progress proves that they are gaining strength and admiration.

PS:This is not personal-just mad at the above statement you made! :D .

Fyr   

Keep on tossing those high valued on sale insults for you’ll truly need something to put you at ease before your nightmares becomes frank with you. I can only sit here and imagine how your face would look like when your nightmare finally catches up with you. Who knows you might take it as this guy or perhaps this guy . These are the things that could happen to you if aren’t at peace with your self, so take care alright?

STOIC

bro!, don’t take them too serious as their insults are nothing less than a sign of desperation.

Qudhac   

Wiil Duco

did my few post about adeero yey boil your blood, hehehe, sxb atleast i can say my loyalties lies with my country of somaliland whatever its state, unlike you whos loyalty is to an 80+ years old :D merely because of tribal affiliation,

isnt that pathetic to say the least. :D

SOO MAAL   

Wiil Duca said the truth, he did not choose to offend, or insult against anyone. As Qudhac

I think Wiil Duco doesn’t like the current president Abdulaahi Yusuf and he is always critical to his administration. But lets just assume that he likes because of clan affiliation as qudhac accused. In reality, after all the president is just a human being who one day will leave the office sooner or later, what is important is the fact that Wiil Duco is loyal to country Somalia and nation-state of Somalia – a home of all Somali people regardless of clan affiliation.

In contrary, Qucdhac is loyal to Hergeysa faction (riyoole, silanya, waraabe) because of clan affiliation, Hergeysa faction is dedicated to establish a clan utopia, clan-state of Somaliland – a future home of one clan. For 15 years, the world strongly rejected to recognize the clan-state of Somaliland. In fact Somaliland is an idea of one clan, and if truth be told it has a clan ideology, clan capital, clan flag, clan militia, clan administration, you can sum up that Somaliland is exactly a modern clan-state.

As Somali from one of the regions that were part of former British Somaliland protectorate, I am and will be proud Somali nationalist from Somalia regardless of whoever leads Somalia, for the reason that real men or human beings don’t change their citizenship, or loyalty because the leader is bad, weather its Siad Barre, Abdul Qassim, Yusuf, Saddam, or mubarak

horaa waxaa loo yiri runta waa lagugu nacaa note like Qudhac put in his respond A/Y and me geeleena isma boodo :D

these is just my views toword my lovely country.

from 19991 to 2005 hargeeyso politicions tried their best to sell their Propaganda to the world not even jabuuti does not want to buy forget about eithopia. icon_razz.gif

FyrKanten

sxb take deep brith these are just word. :D dhiigkar yuusan kugu dhicin.

SOO MAAL

saaxiibadeey hargeeysaniyanka ma ogala in laga hadlo dhabta ka jirta wadankeena hooyo. :cool:

" Ictiraafka Dadku ka Doondoonayo Maraykan iyo Ingiriis Cadaaladda Ayuu ku xidhanyahay, Xamar Waxaynu kaga goosanayna waxay ahayd Cadaaaladaro "

wiil duco

feel free my friend, soo daa waxaad hayso. :D

SOO MAAL

Sxb, SOOL and SANAAG are an integral part of Somaliland, Hargeisa ayaa u magaalo madaxa, meeshay Hargeisa marto ayay ka daba marayaan. Sidaa ula soco.

Suldaanow, ma xasuusataa murtidii Cadbi Iidaan Faarax---Allaha u naxariisto.

Misana Sheekhyadii iyo u qabay Weliyo sheellaaye

Misna sharax Kitaab kama akhriyin Shed ay ku yaallaane

Waxa badawgu Sha'allaah u yidhi sheeg haddaad garato

Shaxda niman aqoon lama degeen mana shu'aysteene

Shan Soomali oo wada socdoo Calan ku sheekeeya

Shinmaa la arkayaa waa su'aal sharad ka yaallaaye

SOO MAAL   

Suldaanka

so-called somaliland (Hergeysa-Barbara-Burco triangle) and Sool & Sanaag is an integral part of Somalia, meeshay Somalia marto ayay ka daba marayaan. Sidaa ula soco.

Stop dreaming and face the reality.

^^Somalia is a failed state sxb... maafish Somaliya. You are the one who needs to open his eyes and see the reality out there. :D

You can find Somaliland on most new Atlas books. Here is a start, p.36 of the World Guide Edition 2003/4 and 2005/06.

http://www.newint.com/catalog/wgbk0506.htm :D

xiinfaniin

I have a lot of respect for Abwaan Cabdi Iidan. He was assassinated in the middle of Hargeisa by Afweyne secret security services. Ala Ya rahma.

The key word here is "SHAN/5"... that was the reason why Somaliland united with Somalia in the first place. It never were "2". All 5 under one flag, or each under its own flag.

SOO MAAL   

In reality its Somaliland that doesn’t exist, maafish Somaliland, Somaliland is a clan myth that will never came into existence and will never recognized by world community because its clan nature

Suldaan you seem confused and need some history facts,

1) The Somali peninsula had thousands of history before Europeans colonized Somalia

2) The 5 representing the creation of European colonialists, and not the will of Somali people

3) The 5 parts of Somalia that the white star symbolize, is just explains the circumstances of particular time (1943) in Somali territories and the need to liberate the 5 parts of Somalia and unite them into one country.

4) In 1960, two Somali territories received independence, united to form one, and thus Somali Republic born. ( after 1960, the ‘5’ became a term of past and a thing in history books, so in reality, today there is only 4 parts of Somalia)

5) Former British colony of Somaliland did not unite with Somalia but united with former Italian colony of Somaliland to form Somalia -- first modern Somali republic (Somali Republic).

6) The Hargeysa Faction is clan faction, and don’t represent all former British colony of Somaliland

7) The flag of Hargeysa Faction led by riyoole is not the flag of former British colony of Somaliland.

8) Abwaan Cabdi Iidan was assassinated by criminals who Somali unity and obsessed with clan mindset

Gabbal   

The key word here is "SHAN/5"... that was the reason why Somaliland united with Somalia in the first place. It never were "2". All 5 under one flag, or each under its own flag.

What if two of those "SHAN" are illegally occupied areas and under a sort of colonialism? One of those "SHAN" is a geopolitical conundrum to acquire and has a whole different ethinicity for more then a third of its population?

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

What if two of those "SHAN" are illegally occupied areas and under a sort of colonialism? One of those "SHAN" is a geopolitical conundrum to acquire and has a whole different ethinicity for more then a third of its population?

Well, if that is the case, then there is no SHAN Soomaaliyeed/Somaliweyn afterall. And because Somaliland's unity with Somalia was NEVER meant to be just the 2 of them, then it is only wise for each to go seperately, afterall it the dream has become just a mirage that will never come true.

SOOMAAL

My pal you are running like a headless chicken sxb.

If I can rework your post... lets see

1. Every country in Africa is a byproduct of European colony

2. Historically, Somaliland has always had a seperate polical unit from the South. While the South was once under the Zanzibar Arab Kingdom, Somaliland was part of the Othman Empire with its capital Zeila and then Berbera

3. Somaliland's unity with Somalia (yes, the name Somalia - official Italian colonial name) was voluntery

4. The "united" country that existed from 1960-1991 became a failed state.

5. Somaliland its people, government and clans decided to revoke the union and restablish its lost soveriegnty in 1991

6. Somaliland is a democracy with an elected President, local government and now the Parliament.

7. Somaliland and its government, its clan elders and its people never took part in any peace conference to reconstitute the fail state of Somalia, so anything that comes out of any of that conferences does not apply to them.

8. Somalia is clan based country, while Somalialnd had moved away from clans and its multiparty polical system. :D

Somaliland is a democracy with an elected President, local government and now the Parliament.

Somaliland and its government, its clan elders and its people never took part in any peace conference to reconstitute the fail state of Somalia, so anything that comes out of any of that conferences does not apply to them.

8. Somalia is clan based country, while Somalialnd had moved away from clans and its multiparty polical system.

:D:D

suldaanka sxb dreaamka noowada. we know life is very hard so make it very smooth and easy for yourself. Maaweeli maskaxdaada.

suldaan I am sure you remambar these.

Lixdankii nikaaxi aan galnood gacanta soo taagtay

Anna aan guddoon kugu aqbaloon kaawada u giijay

Guntana aan badweynta u dhignaa goo is leedahaye

Ma gil-gili kadhiin boqon sanoo gocosho riintiine

Halkaan feylashiinni u gudbiyay amase gaarsiiyay

:D

somalilandeey ma gaadhiin Tikrena garanba maayaane

Inaad naga go’diin iyo bal daa gaalo raacnimo e’

Gundhiggiyo heshiiskii adigu amaadan soo gaarin

Gulufkiyo hinaaskiini waa soo gabaabsadaye

Go’aankii Tikrihu somalilandeey waa gabaa hirige

Gidaar adag rabaa u dhigay si aan la iiga kaa goyne

Intey caradu kaa go’i un baad gooni joog tahaye

Inaan gacan labaad kaaga haro iima soo geline

:D

SOO MAAL   

Suldaan you can entertain yourself, however nothing can be further from truth,

1. True most African countries are European creations, but since Somali people are one people, the two Somali territories willingly united like the two Germans, the two Yemenis, and the two Vietnams

2. The word “Somaliland†is not only used to refer former British colony of Somaliland as Hergeysa Faction would like, In contrast, the word “Somaliland†was introduced by Europeans and they referred to all territories of Somali peninsula, for example there was French Somaliland, Italian Somaliland, and British Somaliland.

3. The 5 gobal of former British Somaliland (awdal, woqooyi galbeed, togdheer, sanaag, and sool)never shared a separate history before British came to Somali territories and the only thing that unite them is that they were once under British rule, in fact historically to the present day Sool and Sanaag have closer relations with their brothers in the east, socially, politically, and economically. The artificial border line between former British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland was first drawn by Europeans in 1883 and ceased to exist by the grace of Allah in 1960, when Somalia won its independence, the artificial line represents Somalia's “Berlin Wall†and entered into the history book like “Berlin Wall†and will never come back (The line was a simple of Somali tragedy and suffering)

4. If you read history books, you will realize that the Othman empire only ruled the two coastal towns of Zeylac and Barbara, and their rule even did not reach Hergeysa. On the other hand, Zanzibar kingdom only rule Mogadishu and nearby Somali coastal towns in a brief period. There was an independent Somali sultanate in the east and another one in Awdal, so what Hergeysa faction calls “Somaliland†did not exist before Europeans came to Somalia and ceased to exist when Europeans left Somalia, simple as that.

5. Somalia a country born in 1960 is still exists to this present day (1960-presently), and Somalia is recognized by all the countries of the world.

6. An existing thing succeeds or fails, but how about a thing that doest not exist at all like what Hergeysa faction calls “Somaliland�

7. Hergeysa faction (formerly SNM, a clan faction established by group of clan fanatics who were power-hungary and allegedly felt their clan was mistreated, consequently fought against Somali national army in Siad Barre Era,

8. Hergeysa Faction declared what it called “Somaliland†in 1991, although the Faction made persistent efforts from made-up elections, supposed “parliament, to fabricated “constitution’ to convince the intentional community to recognize their dream clan-state, fortunately the world realized the clan(racist) nature of the Hergeysa faction, and the risk of recognizing clan-state in already volatile region of Horn Africa, thus Hergeysa faction failed to accomplish its horrible mission of dividing the united and brotherly Somali people.

9. Somaliland politics is all about clan affiliation, forget about other clans that make up north Somalia (formerly British colony of Somaliland), within Hergeysa clan faction, lately they made three imaginary political parties, but actually they are sub-clan factions, for instance each of three udub, kulmiye, and ucid each represent three different sub-clans of Hergeysa faction

10. Allmost, all clan elders, prominent politicians, business men, civil society of north Somalia (formerly British Somaliland) took part of all the 14 Somali peace conferences; In 2000 Arta government, a prominent politician and businessman Hon. Ali Khalif who is from north Somalia was appointed by Somali president Abduqassim Hassan and endorsed by Somali parliament to became Somali prime minister. And most recently, the newly-established government of Somalia appointed another prominent politician Hon. Ismaaciil M. Hurre (Buubaa)from northwest Somalia to deputy prime minister and minister of regional cooperation, also there is other many politician from north Somalia in both council of ministers and parliament