Sign in to follow this  
Observer

I 've heard some weird relationships. but this...

nuune   

wax kasta waa la maqli walleee,aduunyooy xaalkaa ba'

this is what the report alsao said:

Last June, a nine-year-old Indian girl was married to a dog near Calcutta after a priest told her parents the wedding would ward off evil.

HONEY-D   

"There has been no complaint against them and they are living as husband and wife after a temple ceremony. Their own family has accepted them so we have no plans to act as of now," Dilip Das, a local government official, told Reuters.

lol the somali saying cimrigaago oo raago geel dhalaayuu ku tusaa is what comes to mind aqas calyk whats NEXT?if this story turns out to be real one than i guess nothing will ever suprise me anymore:confused:

Man , people sure are sick .Disgusting, havent they heard of incest? What about own sense of morality? If this is the way life is going i beleive there will be more to see. Alhamdullilah, Im a Muslim and intend to follow the teaching all the way.Allah Willingly.May He show us and keep us on the path.Amin.

Curly   

As long as they’re not having sexual relations I think it’s dodgy but in a weird and twisted way understandable. (if that even makes sense :confused: :( ) But I think he could have helped her without marrying her!

hot chocolat what kind of fun? working all day then taking care of his grandmother who also happens to be his wife. i'd think that kind of life would send you to the psychiatric ward

HONEY-D   

hehehe I feel sorry for the boi, but I guess he's having fun lol

lol having fun huh i wish i was a mind hacker but than again i might die of shock i withdraw my wish. :D

Jaabir   

I think these two disgusting *******ds make a good story line for a typical Indian movie..

Aqaas.. ilaahau adaa muslim naga dhigay..