Sign in to follow this  
lol

B

Sista Hibo, i really enjoy reading your topics when i have the chance to. But i have noticed that most of your topics are about marriage. I know this is the women's section and the only section that i come to.

My thought exactly

I doubt Hibo needs to go to all this trouble to find herself a boy. There is no need to personalise this. Again. Move on people.

Hibo, girl u have ENERGY. :D U might be inundated. Do u have a spreadsheet ready?

A good questionnaire, however, people should just meet and get familiar with each other and let them do their own questioning and surveying – I’d say you’re taking the fun out of the adventure. Despites harsh criticisms from others, I’d say good job --- still can’t believe you’re asking people to state their tribe and what tribe they’re looking for.

Som@li   

Hibo,It is beautiful Work,setting up website exclusivly for this would do.

Animal Farm, Majority of Somalis still consider tribe as big factor when it comes to marriege,

I’d say regional separation is more important than tribe, or cultural attributes, I couldn’t care less about tribe aristocracy and class divisions based on qabil – that sh!t don’t matter anymore, all people want is money, not qabil superiority.

Juxa   

^^^ in ideal world, qabiil shont matter, bt when u tell yr family u are about to get hitched first thing they ask is naa ninku waa kuma? meaning reerka uu ka dhashay, i say qabiil shont be ugly, bt it is indeed ugly.

hibo i say good job, lakin i am worried the bit about the confidentiality ;) ?

Pucca   

i seriously admire this sister (hibo). like wol, i'm not applying either.

till next time, bravo hibo!

ta ta -_-

so how much this shyte gonna cost me, yo!!! and i ce hibo pimping!! u wearing the bling bling too galo!~ gold teeth and the whole shabaang!!

:D:D what in the world....jeeeeeees!

Rudy: I wonder how people in SOL understand your language but keep on writing.....

Hibo,

Nice topic sis... Sorry my computer got messed up yesterday.....

Hibo I have to say Nice topic as usual...and for ppl who is hating on ur topic let be cuz they don't have anything to say but to make ur topic sound bad...anwayz, do ur thing and will reply soon...salam.

Hibo,,, GOOD JOB ,, BRAVO ,,,, i'm gonna LIKE YOU ,,,,, u really did a great job.

i would suggest if you can create a website for this.

regarding the application, i'm gonna write it to you ,,, i don't want anyone else ,, :D ,, :D:D

Originally posted by Hibo:

About the website, am still looking for a web designer if any of you can do that... I am acception volunteers!

volunteers!!!..in IT Industry? :D:D

I volentieer for the designing of the website ,,,, just gimme small details of how u want it to be like ,,,,, and what sections do u want it to contain ,,,,,,