baala xoofto

Maamulka Puntland pulls their final card

This reeks of desperation. After many years of declining economy, declining influence, and declining politics, it feels like Maamulka Garowe has had it. 

What will this change from the fundamentals on the ground? I see nothing changing. Just a gimmick. 

The part regarding Somaliland is just hilarious. They want Somaliland to talk to Garowe. 😂

The only talking between Somaliland and Garowe is through the bullets. We are coming for Yoocada!

Samafal   

Kkkk Waligay waa maqli jiray reer waqooyiga wax ka booto badan majiro.

Forget about Yoocade, you were chased from Laascaanood by mere 20 young-men with AK47s😂😂.

Also, if you are a man, too much booto is not good for you so why don't you come to Yoocade and just see? You either make good of your threats or shut it.

4 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Forget about Yoocade, you were chased from Laascaanood by mere 20 young-men with AK47s

LOL 

Sxb, anagu magaalo ku dhex dagaalami mayno. It just doesn't feel right. We dipped our toes into it and it is just ugly. Maati qaxda, hooyo iyo caruur ooyaysa. 

Laakin banaanka cad, that is where we excel at. 

We are figuring out a different approach to Caruurta iyo Dumarka. You learn from your mistakes, certainly we are. 

• Like 1

Samafal   
40 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

LOL 

Sxb, anagu magaalo ku dhex dagaalami mayno. It just doesn't feel right. We dipped our toes into it and it is just ugly. Maati qaxda, hooyo iyo caruur ooyaysa. 

Laakin banaanka cad, that is where we excel at. 

We are figuring out a different approach to Caruurta iyo Dumarka. You learn from your mistakes, certainly we are. 

Lol horta dhagahaaga iyo afkaaga ma is maqlaan?? Soow adigii maaalintii dhowayd lahaa waa jiiraynaa goormaa is badashay ??

The days Ina Cambaashe and other Horgalo are no more markaas aan aragno inaad banaanka istaagi kartaan idinkoo SNM ah. But as long as you are hiding behind sell-outs like those you can continue with your booto.

We are ar the outskirts of buuroawadl garowe is a few miles away waddada dheer  ha isku kaya dirin  samafalow .

as for puntland Cutting Ties with the bunker what else can they do. They have no cards well what do they want now in la soo sasabo

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Samafal   
5 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

We are ar the outskirts of buuroawadl garowe is a few miles away waddada dheer  ha isku kaya dirin  samafalow .

as for puntland Cutting Ties with the bunker what else can they do. They have no cards well what do they want now in la soo sasabo

Again no need for Booto. You have been making these threats for a long time now, it is time to make good of it sxb or shut it. As I said nin raga booto joogta ah uma fiicna.

1 hour ago, Samafal said:

Lol horta dhagahaaga iyo afkaaga ma is maqlaan?? Soow adigii maaalintii dhowayd lahaa waa jiiraynaa goormaa is badashay ??

The days Ina Cambaashe and other Horgalo are no more markaas aan aragno inaad banaanka istaagi kartaan idinkoo SNM ah. But as long as you are hiding behind sell-outs like those you can continue with your booto.

If you don't change your positions, you are actually not learning.  We are learning. 

The issue with women and children is more of a political issue rather than military issue. Of course, when there is a military solution to a specific problem arises, the military will be engaged.

However, the miltiary's primary responsibility is not to to keep demonstrator out of streets. 

As with horgal or dabo-gal or whatever, it is all about 'Interest'. An old French philosopher was once asked what he thought about 20th Century Europe. He said, 'Interest' will reign supreme. He said blood or ethno-centrism will diminish as 'interest' becomes the common denominator of different people. 

We will definitely revisit this same topic in, lets say 1 year from today and compare notes. Hope you will be around. 

That said. Lets get back to the topic at hand, what is pushing Puntland to the fringe? 

My 2 cents is that, Puntland's attempt to benefit from both maintaining an independent (sort of) polity while at the same time trying to enjoy all the perks of Federalism. That has run its course and has not delivered the desired outcomes. 

As Mogadishu assumes its leadership role and becomes the most politically and economically powerful in South Somalia, Puntland conversely finds itself irrelevant and withers into oblivion. The so called 'nuclear option' which Deni just pulled, is nothing but gimmick.

Will HSM be swayed by this? Time will tell. Me thinks, that HSM will play hardball as he sees that Puntland no longer has any more 'cards' to pull. This is it. 

1 hour ago, baala xoofto said:

That said. Lets get back to the topic at hand, what is pushing Puntland to the fringe? 

My 2 cents is that, Puntland's attempt to benefit from both maintaining an independent (sort of) polity while at the same time trying to enjoy all the perks of Federalism. That has run its course and has not delivered the desired outcomes. 

As Mogadishu assumes its leadership role and becomesins the most politically and economically powerful in South Somalia, Puntland conversely finds itself irrelevant and withers into oblivion. The so called 'nuclear option' which Deni just pulled, is nothing but gimmick.

Will HSM be swayed by this? Time will tell. Me thinks, that HSM will play hardball as he sees that Puntland no longer has any more 'cards' to pull. This is it. 

very good points

But I will tell you SL is no different, they want to secede  because they think, by carving , or Balkanise it is better for them

Noone is thinking of bigger , stronger, more prosperous nation. every community is being selfish. There are also small group both in PL, SL who this status quo helps, do you honestly think BIIHI cares for SL public? he is enriching himself and his family, or does he care about good governance or is he  capable ? Does really anyone  think  that  Deni democratisation process while everything he touches, is rotten, and corrupted to the core.

Mogadishu is same.  the worse of the worse is on top of society, resources for is very limited, and everyone fighting for it

Future for ALL Somalis is very bleak, those in Kenya I think have best options, freedoms, 

I think PL wasted their time by writing those long demands, it is not worth paper it is written on, nobody will care.

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

Is this thread really necessary? 

Tallaabo, you are good man.

It's the mark of Somali diaspora to indulge delusions and clan politics masquerading as legitimate discourse.

I don't  see what's brouhaha about Pland's statement. They are not going anywhere but they will be thorn 8n HSM admin.

4 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Tallaabo, you are good man.

It's the mark of Somali diaspora to indulge delusions and clan politics masquerading as legitimate discourse.

I don't  see what's brouhaha about Pland's statement. They are not going anywhere but they will be thorn 8n HSM admin.

PL spent all their energy fighting FARMAAJO, and to make matters worse, someone more hostile to PL has taken top spot.

They will be crying , fighting and sabotage CULUSOW, JUG JUG meeshada joog, no progress