Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

STRESS

Hibo   

I WANNA KNOW YOUR OPINIONS BOTH MEN AND WOMEN

DOES YOUR PARTNER HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL WHAT TO DO:EI, THE RIGHT TO TELL WHAT U CAN AND CANT DO.

WHAT TIME U SHOULD COME HOME.

AND TO U HAVE TO ASK 4 PERMISSION

Hibo   

lol surf

H/She shouldn't be your partner UNLESS you know them inside out

that's my 2 cents

later

------------------

"In the end we will conserve only what we love, we will love only what we understand, we will understand only what we are taught"

--Unknown

Baydan   

Dont look at it as "telling" but sharing after all when you married this person you promised to share life. I think your spouse should know your whereabouts and since you'll expect to know is only fair you tell.

Your spouse can "try" to talk you out of doing something he/she doesnt like.. BUT there is no xoog and if you do respect one another you should take what each has to say in concideration?

Okay enough finger excercise..I dont usually give advices lol

[This message has been edited by Baydan (edited 05-19-2002).]

Hibo   

cwm2.gif You'r making the spouse sound like a Taliban.

God Bless.

------------------

"Indecision is like the stepchild: if he doesn't wash his hands, he is called dirty; if he does, he is wasting the water."

Hibo   

Yes, I think they have the right to tell u what u can or can't do....up to a point. And if they hav good intentions towards u....then there's no reason why u should hav a problem with what ur partner wants for u.

However, from the way ur question is phrased, it sounds like the partner u r refering to may be a control freak...which could prove to be a problem.

ARAWEELO   

NOBODY SHOULD TELL YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT DO....HOWEVER IT IS ONLY FAIR TO SHARE YOUR PLANS WITH EACH OTHER IF YOU MADE COMMITMENTS TO ONE ONOTHER. THEY CAN ONLY GIVE YOU THEIR OPINION NOT GIVE YOU ORDERS.

cwm15.gif

Hibo   

i see the they have the right and no one should tell u what to do lol

but here is what i think.. i don't think the person meant to tell u what to do or what not to do so u guys might wanna talk about that.. but as far being parner goes if the thing is bf/gf forgot it dude.. but if it is husband and wife i think we have some right to know where the other person is going and what time to expect them back.. just put urself in the other person's shoe for minute would u want him or her just to leave and come back 2 in the morning? i don't think so.. so what they trying to do is get some info that is all. so don't take that to the heart and think oh he/she is telling me this and that.. but good luck yo.. sallam

------------------

peace in the middle east.

dilenger   

hey look here playa dont let any1 control u u knaw wat iam saying,i mean if she controling u and want to knaw were u been and who u kick with,that means she dont trust u and if there is no trust there is no love that is my word.

peace

represent columbus but originally from cali