Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

My Nickname For Puntland Cities

Cowke   

Bossaso=Lil Boston

Garowe= The White House

Galkayo= G-Town. (The most battle hardened ppl in all of somalia live there) home of the two of the well known colonels of somalia. Col. Yusuf AND Col.Aideed. Definitely the Home of Brave

Badhan= Garden City

Las Anod= L.A

Qardho= City Of Kings

Dhahar= Country Love City

Buhodle= Puntland Wild Wild West

Las Qoray= Salmon City

Erigavo= Carpet City

I think i covered all our towns and my nicknames to them all of which have a meaning behind it. I call upon puntland parliament to pass this into law and make it official

Cowke   

Baller adigu yaaba ku aqoonsan inaaba nooshahay ama hadi kale? war ur talking to your king here remember ardey ayuu egal ii ahaa. He was under sharmarke. Father and Son

Adigu hamar baad ka tirsan taas ayaa la aqoonsan yahay. U have ministers and parliamentarians in the hamari government and they are recognized to represent you, marka i dont care what u say I DO MY THINGZ

bla bla bla, waxaad doonto dhe, laakin sheekadu waa sidaan kuu sheegay, laacaanood, erigavo, buuhoodle, badhan, dhahar , and half of galkacyo are not punaniland, ama xiiq ama daal, caynkaa weeye

RedSea   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Bossaso=Lil Boston

Garowe= The White House

Galkayo= G-Town. (The most battle hardened ppl in all of somalia live there) home of the two of the well known colonels of somalia. Col. Yusuf AND Col.Aideed. Definitely the Home of Brave

Badhan= Garden City

Las Anod= L.A

Qardho= City Of Kings

Dhahar= Country Love City

Buhodle= Puntland Wild Wild West

Las Qoray= Salmon City

Erigavo= Carpet City

I think i covered all our towns and my nicknames to them all of which have a meaning behind it. I call upon puntland parliament to pass this into law and make it official

Thank you so much for the charge free entertainment. Because of you I loggin into SOL and I look forward to your next bit.

Mahadsanid wa maca salama.

ps. Ninka waa nin jirra let him say what he likes. He is truly taking advantage of his browsing liberties.