Che -Guevara

Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali says it all

Duufaan   
1 hour ago, baala xoofto said:

According to Google Earth (which you can download and verify yourself), The total area of Togdheer, Sanaag and Sool is 126,872 sqkm. 

Of that, the Isaaq own: 67886 sqkm. The Harti own 58986 sqkm.

In terms of population, Burco alone has more population than the whole of Harti inhabited area.

In terms of land mass, Somaliland wins, in terms of population again Somaliland wins.

image.thumb.png.15886f156668ec1ec164bcdc7f5af6eb.png

You simply google Somalia tribal map. This SNM fabricated map10BE6B1F-339A-4CA2-9890-BA407EFE7E4B.jpeg.813ed5948381d794f7091d50dc4ebe8c.jpeg

0D73AF5C-C693-4635-ACC9-83716051D401.jpeg

You can actually find out yourself by going to Google Earth which has accurate geodata and mapping data.

Trace the map according to the villages and towns. The rough one I provided is accrurate to ±5%. Whch is within the scientific tolerated error rate.

Duufaan   

This is older map. I see Burco being the hurt of SNM land today. Garaad  Jama grandparents was born Beer, a small village 10Km from Burco. My father was born not far from there in 1940.  The SNM people benefited the blue flag and moved from Golis mountains down to our historic land. 7E91008F-6566-41C8-9AD4-03113C96F3DB.png.6abeb73d8eeaff04c5827bf69c3940fa.png 

Duufaan   
1 minute ago, maakhiri1 said:

who are the negroid? Somali Bantu?

Yes. Old days EURO people don’t have hide their racism. Your friend is claiming the majority of land of Sool , Sanaag and Togdheer. Even  if you count the gains they made Ceelafweyn, Caynabo and Ceerigaabo districts since 1991, mainly Khaatumo lost. They are reside one thirds of these regions for the most.

13 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

According to Google Earth (which you can download and verify yourself), The total area of Togdheer, Sanaag and Sool is 126,872 sqkm. 

Of that, the Isaaq own: 67886 sqkm. The Harti own 58986 sqkm.

In terms of population, Burco alone has more population than the whole of Harti inhabited area.

In terms of land mass, Somaliland wins, in terms of population again Somaliland wins.

image.thumb.png.15886f156668ec1ec164bcdc7f5af6eb.png

Somaliland tan aad sharaxisid aad bee u kooban tahay, amee kasii yarataa intaas marka bari habraha mid ka saartiin. Lol

13 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Can you get a copy of Khaatumo declaration from Taleex conference? 

This won't change anything on the ground. Within the next few months, no one will remember anything of this. The harsh reality on the ground will always win over wishful-thinking. 

Maxaa ka rabtaa qodobada kasoo baxay shirkaa Taleex? 

ma waxa rabtaa ina carqaladeysid, isku dirtid oo munafaqeysid khaatuma. wadigan leh bari wee iska iloowiyaan oo wax kasta sidii hore lee ku noqoniyaan. Waxaasi siyasad maha, umada ka xishoow. 

Of the sool region the Garaad clan only exclusively inhabit only the taleex distinct  the other two they share with the habrjones clan in xudun and the small. Guriceel clan in adhicadheye who. Also inhabit district of laascanood. The western caynabo and oog region strictly belong to the duriyad clan

Tallaabo   
10 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

My 21+ years of SOL. it never gets surpring of my tuulo and qabiil is bigger than your tuulo and qabiil by dad degan dalalka Reer Galbeedka. 

Qiyaamaha ayaa dhacaya iyagoo wali tuulooyinkan ku murmayya. 

11 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

My 21+ years of SOL. it never gets surpring of my tuulo and qabiil is bigger than your tuulo and qabiil by dad degan dalalka Reer Galbeedka. 

Most SOMALIS are hostage of themselves, we need group of PEOPLE,like JAPAN, TURKEY that eliminates all these nonsense, one nation , one people

36 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Most SOMALIS are hostage of themselves, we need group of PEOPLE,like JAPAN, TURKEY that eliminates all these nonsense, one nation , one people

Ataturk, Bismarck or Emperor Meiji?

I don't know how a violent and emotionally volatile society can be united. Even sub-sub-clans don't agree on things unless they have common enemy clan.