Che -Guevara

Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali says it all

9 hours ago, Samafal said:

Lol. Have you ever considered being a comedian kkk

Garaad Jama called SNM junta to leave the whole of SSC land as well in the same statement, are you going to comply that too?

Nothing is said without approval from the Hargeisa and the Garaad's words and his actions will speak sooner.

6 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Maanta maanta, maanta

Waa maalin weynee maanta

Waa baa baryee

Bilicsan

Arooryo baxsan

Waa maalin boqran

LOL, the local police is still there and the local council is still operating, the city is still under the control of Somaliland.

Just the heavy weapons and military were withdrawn as to give the residents a breathing space and for the local leaders to take charge of situation. If the local leaders do not succeed, of course the heavy weapons will roll in again.

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Keep crying deeply inside, yaa secessionist. 

LOL caqli caruur.

There is obviously a huge difference between what I regard as victory and you call victory. Lets leave at that.

However, the issue with Laascaanood is one that will be resolved, either by the local leaders as they asked for the Gov't to let them have a shot, or by the Gov't by any means necessary. 

2 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

What is your take Che?

He doesn't want to commit to a side. I have more respect for the secessionists. Their objectives are clear and unapologetic in their approach.

Prez HSM sounds like tribal cheif who is calling for a calm amid a battle between two Somali clans fighting over grazing land.  

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

galbeedi   

My God, why he want to be a Bit..ch while he could be the boss of Laascaanood himself.

Is this warlord more powerful than the people of Sool and Laascaanood? I don't think so.

2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Prez HSM sounds like tribal cheif who is calling for a calm amid a battle between two Somali clans fighting over grazing land.

HE should have kept his mouth shut or asked a good speech writers to organize something to reflect the moment, especially people waving the blue flag and calling for union against the secessionists. WArlord Muuse didn't even even mince his words, and accused him of orchestrating the war. 

This shows being a leader and upholding the idea of sovereign nation or one measuring things through tribal lenses.

galbeedi   

The so called Garaad C/qani , Oodweyne mentioned,  left the country not because he was attached to rebels , but was disgruntled from personal issues with the Siyaad people. THen again joining SNM in the eighties wasn't about secession then.

To make the story short he left Somaliland in the nineties after he clashed with Cigaal. When Late Ina Cigaal organized the referendum for Somaliland constitution, Reer Sool rejected and Cigaal agreed not to take any voting boxes to Garaad community territory. Cigaal never wanted to force anyone if they rejected especially the non Habro community. As Maakhiri mentioned, Garaad C/qani with Xaabsade joined colonel C/laahi Yusuf and became the founders of Puntland.

4 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

He doesn't want to commit to a side. I have more respect for the secessionists. Their objectives are clear and unapologetic in their approach.

In other words, bothsidism. True. But like Farmaajo, in the end, when push comes to shove, he has nothing for Khaatumo folks. No leader in Mogadishu can interfere in the Internal affairs of Somaliland, that is just given. The International Community which is contributing not only funds for AMISom but also 70% of Villa Somalia's Budget, will not support anything that will have negative impact on their plans for Somalia & Somaliland to end their dispute in talks.

The reason why Khaatumo is just not feasible is due to the fact that there is no such thing called SSC. Both Sool & Sanaag are shared territories. Who is going to create a clan border? what is a clan border anyway? B/c my clan's camels go as far as they want in any direction. 

The natural home of Khaatumo is Somaliland. That is where it has always been and the majority of the Sool/Sanaag land mass also comes under.

So this "Bothsidism" is really not based on honesty. It is dishonesty. The honest position was Farmaajo's "I don't have a answer".