Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

President Yusuf ''Somaliland must leave Puntland''

RedSea   

Okay it's not, well on some occastion yes.

but let us take look.

Nayruus approves the invasion of Somalia. Thus approves of Ethiopia's presence in Somalia.

Suldaanka-opposes Ethiopia' military presence in Somalia( remember this man should not be 'caring' about somalia).

Nayruus-opposes every somaliland. Good or bad. He believes the people are bunch of crackheads and good for nothing. :D

Suldaanka on the other hand does respect puntland on most of the time except when they get on his way.

So you be the judge?

Naah...idinka ayuu idin ku jiraa dhiig Soomaaliyeed, oh, my GOD... your silly dreams everybody knows....sympathy seeking tactics is not going to result in the recognition. you are jsut showing the world you are cutting the cheese every where you go....dee wataa Soomaaliyeed koonfureed baa'badayey maxaa masaakiinta SNM gang aad u ictiraafi weydyeed..you guys are looking forward the day the world, in your own twisted logic, reaches the conclusion that the Somalis in the south reach dead-end to reach a settlement of the conflict and that the SNM gang in the northwest have been living in peace and are suitable for recognition. that is a big dream. if Somalia is gone so you, too.

Wiilka Suldaankiisa...you can not sleep because the SNM gangs dream is in your head...Somalia is in my head and there is the international arena. I will always show the world and whoever is willing to listen, the ugly face of the secessionists. Cry or not....

RedSea   

Layzie,

It's the truth. A man who supports the oppression and displacement of a million Plus aint pro somali republic to me. :confused:

Nayruus,

cut the crap. You can't fool anyone but yourself.

Go tell kids out there(am sure most of them would find it amusing as well) how one can say 'oh somalia, my land, my beautiful countr' and then cheer literally those killing his own people. It makes no sense man.

Intel   

Red

i have a feeling, if Yeey was reerka Suldaanka'd be a huge devotee smile.gif

i could be wrong tho.

Suldaanka salaan qaali ah sxb :D

lol @ except when they get on his way.

And he is the "president" of the republic, which includes Waqooyi, miyaa?

Asaga lee banaanka isa soo dhigay. But then again, mar walba uu afkiis furo qashin ayaa kasoo baxo, ka horsocdo. Maba isbadalo. Then again qof kusoo barbaaray ama moodo iska hadalka micnadarada inay tahay ragnimo, blame malaha markaas. We, however, la yaabanahay wuxuu u yahay hoggaamiye, aamisana mowqifkiis.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote: Interim President of Somalia Abdullah Yusuf Ahmed says
Somaliland
troops must leave the
Somali territories
they have captured.

Recognition at last.
:D
:D:D:D ....... people should know how to read between the lines.

Anyone has the speech in Somali ? ,,, I can't see what i was listening on the BBC yesterday :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote: Interim President of Somalia Abdullah Yusuf Ahmed says
Somaliland
troops must leave the
Somali territories
they have captured.

Recognition at last.
:D
That was just a typo! ka sii soco ;)

Goonle   

All this yapping will end when the puntland troops get to the outskirts of burao, and we have the entire city relocate to hargaisa or awdal or whatever you call it. Again not a smart move by the cousins up north, i hope civilians in burao are packing the bustos for the long trip to hargaisa.

^^^ You guies are all talk talk and talk that old man has the power to stop somaliland, i doubt good old Ethipia or U.SA. would allow the old man or TFG to due anything lool, how funny you lots are loool.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Intel: Red

i have a feeling, if Yeey was reerka Suldaanka'd be a huge devotee
smile.gif

Allahu Aclam. Ask him that though.