Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Can You Forgive..

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Khaalid:

^^Hifive Nephisa. Yaa ku maagay. 35W aan soo qabsanaa aniga iyo FB iyo your recent fan ducaysane LOL noo sheeg.

Alla ya cizak brother! I know you'd go all Bruce Lee kung fu sh*t all over wixi i maago, laakin dheel-dheel ha moodin caano-booraha! :D .

Naa Cabdiyo, L0L :D intee lagu qarsanaa aa tiraahday? xamaalada? is that under kastuumada? OMG, can't stop laughing. Wallee caqlaa kaa buuxa, a stash under your 'xamaalad' in case things turn out bad wax xun maaha.. :D

Allahuma najeynaa tanoo kale:

Egyptian woman divorces tight-fisted husband.

A court in the Egyptian city of Al-Umran granted a divorce to a 68 year-old woman and her husband, who padlocked their fridge so that his wife could not eat his food, local media said on Tuesday.

An 84 year-old lecturer at a local college was so miserly that he padlocked the fridge every morning and checked all his pockets, fearing that his wife might find a coin that he missed.

"I have tolerated his greed my whole life, but now this trait of my husbands has turned into a mental disorder," the woman said in court.

The couple's neighbors, who appeared as witnesses in court, said
the woman was unable to eat until her husband returned from work, as the fridge was locked and she had no money to buy food.

She added that her miserly husband reproached her for spending a 'whole' dollar on food each day, which he said was wasting money.

Immediately after obtaining the divorce, the woman moved to live with her younger unmarried son, but neighbors say that her tight-fisted ex-husband still keeps the fridge locked when he goes out in fear his wife might get her revenge by emptying the contents.

Ladies

Take some advice from former first lady hillary clinton, if your husband cheats, it's not the end of the world. Men are hunters and we will hunt.

But what would posses a woman to cheat, I wonder if the motivation is the same as that of a man.

^^ I don't think Hillary Clinton wanted to become a single mother, she had a different agenda. To be the first lady, become a senator, and run Presidency, divorce was never an option. A lot of women feel that same way too and would rather put up with a cheating husband than to become a single mother. Even if they are financially independent and can very well do without a man’s help.

After giving a birth to a child, women go through a lot of changes physically, mentally, and emotionally. Sex and physical contact with their husbands is not a priority and takes a back burner. In my opinion, this is one of the main reasons they cheat. A friend of mine ones told me, ‘Men don’t really care about the women they are cheating with or even the act of cheating. It’s like grabbing a hot dog on your way to a nice warm dinner’.

underdog   

Originally posted by GlassEyeGirl:

Sex and physical contact with their husbands is not a priority and takes a back burner. In my opinion, this is one of the main reasons they cheat. A friend of mine ones told me, ‘Men don’t really care about the women they are cheating with or even the act of cheating. It’s like grabbing a hot dog on your way to a nice warm dinner’.

GEG,

so based on that line of thinking, men will be men, right?

So its worse when a woman cheats, because she would be cheating 'from the heart'...more about emotions than just physical physical act. Or as in your analogy: Passing up on the hamburger at home for a Fillet Mignon somewhere else. is that right?

Kool_Kat   

LOL@Fillet Mignon... :D

‘Men don’t really care about the women they are cheating with or even the act of cheating. It’s like grabbing a hot dog on your way to a nice warm dinner’.

Was this a male or a female friend?

Ps, hot dogs do fill the tummy you know? ;)

Originally posted by underdog:

quote:Originally posted by GlassEyeGirl:

Sex and physical contact with their husbands is not a priority and takes a back burner. In my opinion, this is one of the main reasons they cheat. A friend of mine ones told me, ‘Men don’t really care about the women they are cheating with or even the act of cheating. It’s like grabbing a hot dog on your way to a nice warm dinner’.

GEG,

so based on that line of thinking, men will be men, right?

So its worse when a woman cheats, because she would be cheating 'from the heart'...more about emotions than just physical physical act. Or as in your analogy: Passing up on the hamburger at home for a Fillet Mignon somewhere else. is that right?
underdog,

Men have always been "men" since the beggining of their creation. All have that tendency to cheat, but whether they act on it is a different story. The consequences of their action isn’t all that important at that moment.That is why bey dhuluq dhuldooda hore, dhabano qabsi ugu dambeysa when their wives hand them bacda madow smile.gif .

You’re right tho, most women cheat with someone they care about or think they are in love with, and they are fully aware of outcome. They wouldn't cheat unless they know they are done with they person they are cheating on.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

LOL@Fillet Mignon...
:D

quote:

‘Men don’t really care about the women they are cheating with or even the act of cheating. It’s like grabbing a hot dog on your way to a nice warm dinner’.

Was this a male or a female friend?

Ps, hot dogs do fill the tummy you know?
;)
Kool,

It was a guy friend. He said, the hot dog is one of those street foods you crave for ones in a while, but you don't wanna have it for a meal everyday. Ninku tuu naagtiisa kula cheat gareynayaa ba'dey walle.

underdog   

He said, the hot dog is one of those street foods you crave for ones in a while, but you don't wanna have it for a meal everyday.

Yup! Thats like having an S-Class Benz... that you drive with respect and great care. Every now and then you wanna leave the Benz home, Get a crappy little Honda Civic and drive it like mad man with no regard for anything that happens to it... :D:D:D

Malika   

^Are you sure,I thought they have the used Honda at home,and fancy themselves an expensive motor,hence why men droll over cars they might never get the chance to drive..e.g the Ferraris..heh[Astagfirullah]

underdog   

No no Malika... the whole point is having something good at home but wanting to slum a bit here and there.

If dude has Civic at home and takes a test drive in a Ferrari he's not coming back.

If dude has Civic at home and takes a test drive in a Ferrari he's not coming back.

:D:D:D Istaqfurulah!

Is it possible to be in love with someone and cheat? All this nonesense talk is implying a sense of entitlement to douple-dip every now and then and go home and wash it all off :eek: :eek: . Besides its obvious ugliness, affairs indicate trouble in the relationship. So if you're not satisfied(or he isnt) why not leave?

Kool_Kat   

^Isha sadexaad allaha kaa bujiyo kuma dhihikaree nadaa! :D

GlassEyeGirl, although hot dog might be available on the streets, it ain't free you know? :D

The way I see it, there are many reasons that may cause someone to cheat...However, not enought reasons to keep someone to stay with a cheater...N-E-V-E-R!!!

Haarun   

^^Ala,i duce Eedo macan. smile.gif

But isn't it true?I mean think of it this way.Lose abit and do not trust him that much but on the other hand,u still will have ur oday and ur kids will have both their parents under the same roof and that means ur family is intact despite the fact of the little tashuush or rabsho.After all,it's human to error.

Also the same would apply to the women but i know it's really hard to recover from a woman's blow,thats if she cheats on u and happens to be ur wife.Still,few of us are gifted with the third eye and thus see through things in a balanced,rational way.Agree with me Eedo.