Sign in to follow this  
Belial

Call upon Somali brothers - New Invasion incoming

Belial   

We know what the traitor are cocking up with their masters. We need to make sure that any invasion comes with a price that the invaders are not willing to pay.

Thankful   

Oh they'll be willing to pay that price now, rather then the price they'll have to pay later if they let aweys and his murderous group continue to brainwash the innocent young boys he has fighting for him. So they'll be a harsh reaction and Aweys will definitely run away again. That's what he does, he causes insecurity and then flee's, his ultimate goal is survival.

Belial   

They can actually have both. Paying the price now and in the future.

You know this is very simple. So step aside .

The Zack   

Belial,

If the country is invaded again it is totally Shabaab's fault! If they keep attacking the government then the neighbors have no option but to come for the help of the government.

Thankful   

They took over the capital in a matter or days and Aweys fled immediately. Fast forawrd approx 3 years later and you are still expecting Aweys to put up a fight, you actually think this group of suicide bombing cowardly murderous will actually put up more of a fight then the ICU did? Ethiopia will enter Mogadishu just as easy as last time, you'll see.

Som@li   

Originally posted by Belial:

I agree with you, it is both their fault, Naive Sharif thought if he sits on the top seat, everything willl be smooth, by tring to alienate Aweys, and Shabaab.

And Alshabaab is a big part of the problem

Belial   

Najmudin: This goverment was not elected by the somali people nor do it has Somalia people will at heart.

Somalipride: I will surely see how Al-shabbab lead the country on new path without clannism and injustice. Deen is the way forward. The sunrays of peace have not reached you. But it will inshallah.

The Zack   

Najmudin: This goverment was not elected by the somali people nor do it has Somalia people will at heart.

How about Al-shabaab? Were they elected by the Somali people?

Thankful   

The guys carrying guns and covering their faces will bring peace? Criminals cover their faces, people committing illegal acts do that.

Belial   

Al-shabab was created in struggle by will of the people.

Al-shabab follows deen and not democratic system and Sharif in a so called democratic goverment was not even elected.

Belial   

"The guys carrying guns and covering their faces will bring peace? Criminals cover their faces, people committing illegal acts do that."

Its a uniform man. SWAT-team or strong police force do that also. Does it mean they are criminals aswell? smile.gif

The Zack   

Al-shabab follows deen and not democratic system

Haddey diin wax ka yaqaanaan nabadda lameysan dagaaleem. Somali people need peace before religion adeer. One worries about religion when they are alive. They killed 50 people in one suicide attack! 50 freaking SOMALI-MUSLIM people and they are following religion! Excuse my language lakin diinta dadkaas lagu leynayo jeebka ha gashadaan oo Alaska hala aadaan. That aint my religion, that aint the Islam that I belong to. The Islam I belong to doesn't allow killing civilians.

Thankful   

Why doesn't the somali government do that?

Al-shabab follows deen and not democratic system and Sharif in a so called democratic goverment was not even elected.

Tell me where the deen permits suicide?

Belial   

Najmudin: Its sad to hear and see that. But in war times people dies. And therfore we should all hope that this war ends quickly and not "Sharif must fight back" as you said it.

Somalipride: You cannot jump around questions all the time. But the deen dont permits innocent people dying and Im against it. Both sides have commited grave crimes against Somalis.

But when traitor are targeted and killed I fully support it.

The Zack   

Najmudin: Its sad to hear and see that. But in war times people dies. And therfore we should all hope that this war ends quickly and not "Sharif must fight back" as you said it.

Like it or not but Al-shabaab don't have any plan that can let them rule the country, their plan is focused on overthrowing the TFG.