Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Updates from Las Anod: Warning-Some Graphic Images

that is the biggest joke i ever heard barlamaanka bunkerka ayaa gudi u saaray , arimaha gobolka sool , war shaah aan cabayeey  baan ku saxday.. this  is hilarious. hahaha

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

59 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

that is the biggest joke i ever heard barlamaanka bunkerka ayaa gudi u saaray , arimaha gobolka sool , war shaah aan cabayeey  baan ku saxday.. this  is hilarious. hahaha

maaweeloda caruurta.

• Like 1

galbeedi   
7 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

maaweeloda caruurta.

Ustaad Oodweyne, It won't be a joke this time around. They could demand the deployment of Amisom to Laascaanood.

We warned the consequences of choosing a warlord like  Muuse who overpowered Kulmiye party through bombs in Hargeisa  and becoming a leader. He has no support among the public. He already murdered dozens in Hargeisa, Burco and Sanaag. The people of Sool already hate him because his bad history. 

Furthermore, Saleebaan Gaal, the senile loser had just spoken like Muuse by calling for arms. The Guurti supposed to send elders and reconcile, but this all man just parroted what Muuse said.

2023 could be the year to clear Al-shbaab from south central Somalia and expel the separatists from Sool. 

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

2023 could be the year to clear Al-shbaab from south central Somalia and expel the separatists from Sool. 

one thing I am very sure of is that, you will be saying the same thing about Sool in 5 years time. 

I will make the prediction myself here, that in 2023 Somaliland will reach Yoocada. And the constraints for this prediction is that, if Garowe does make the foolish decision to attack Somaliland positions.  

If Puntland does not attack first, there is high chance that Somaliland will do the necessary and eliminate the threat if such is deemed necessary. 

Tallaabo   
13 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:
WWW.CBC.CA

CBC News has learned that a prominent voice in Calgary's Somali community is wanted in the United States on sexual assault charges.

Wow!! I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt until he is proven to be guilty of such mischief. 

24 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Wow!! I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt until he is proven to be guilty of such mischief. 

He ran away from facing justice. There is no benefit of doubt that can be given to a fugitive.