Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

she must hated him really bad

nafta   

^^^ :D:D OUCH...I think the guy would rather spend some time in Guantanomo than lose his "assests"

However, it's very clever of you ( Nin Yaaban) to post this up so everyone can go and condemn this woman. Yet another way of getting a stab at, I believe you call it, xalimoos.

Eventhough this might seem like a ruthless way to get back at a estranged husband, still I don't think it was your sole intention to share a bit of "news" with us, was it?

Juxa   

well, she went about the wrong way, if a man wrongs you, 2 options, iska cafi and move on, or do proper job. ;) work on a plan, steer clear from criminal activity, and cover yr tracks.

ameenah's idea sounds tempting, again i would say take him on holiday and ka shaqee, doqonka, hadii u badato somalis will take 'diyo' or blood money.

nin-yaaban wlc bck, good to c ya posting

Senora   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

Silly girl! Castrating him would've sufficed :rolleyes:

I'm with ya on that one!!

LESSON LEARNED- dont mess with a Xalimo! You never know what she might be capable of.....

they are both wrong.

he is wrong to use her for his personal interest, and lie to her. that was dumb and s.tupid, and i am sure he is not going to try it on anyone else.

and she is wrong to do what she did. very s.tupid and dumb of her. and she too had learned her lessons.

Intel   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

She could face up to five years in Federal prison if convicted

i hope she gets it